will Trump ever get to his rightful (but stolen by the criminals) place in the White House?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I really do not know... cannot really speculate even.. but would like opinions... as long as it is something a little deeper than

I hope the orange man dies and goes where he belongs, along with Stalin and Hitler and Ronald reagan

or whatever...

Will Trump ever get to his rightful (but stolen by the criminals) place in the White House?​

I hope he does. He took 3 years of false witness throughout the Mueller investigative Report in which 19 dedicated-to-get-trump lawyers failed to find neither any wrongdoing nor any collusion with a foreign country, namely Russia. Nancy Pelosi all but smeared her own defication all over that beautiful wardrobe of hers on a daily basis with malice and hatred written all over her ugly face. I'd rather throw up than look at her destroying MY BELOVED COUNTRY AND THE CONSTITUTION for her card-carrying Communist buds she used to hang with when she belonged to the Communist Party complete with membeship card before she ran for Congress. Since then she's been a black widow spider to poison this country against good men and women conservatives, poison to American History, poison to the Commie=pushing professors in American colleges and universities by programming future generation teachers with the lie that communism is better than being a proud member of the land of the free and home of the brave.

Are you all still trying to overturn the 2020 election 2 years later?

Is the pillow man still telling you all 2 weeks?

Keep dreaming… loooooooooooserrrrrrrrrssssssss
:dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3:

Forum List

Back