🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Trump make the October 15th debate?

I'm betting against it, although it would be pretty interesting to see him gasping for air and raging on roids!

He can and should make the debate even if he has to do it via internet!

Not going to be an even playing field. Rump could put up an AI that does what he does if he's allowed to do it remotely. And the AI might do a better job.

Sometimes you have to improvise and compromise for things to work...

I know the compromise will get a chuckle or two...

Trump already said he is going. /thread

Trump says a lot of things, most of them lies. Doesn't mean jack. If he is still shedding the COVIDS he won't be allowed.

Ever try and tell a President NO on anything? Sane Presidents will follow suggestions. Rump isn't sane so no telling what that squirrely MF will do.

You do realize every President suffers from a massive ego, so why would Trump be any different?

Normal Presidents can carry their egos around inside themselves. Rump has to hire a friggin moving company when he moves about for his.

Reagan had a massive ego and so did Nixon... Truthfully all that run for President have issues, so Trump is a little more crazier than usual... Yes I wrote little!

I'm betting against it, although it would be pretty interesting to see him gasping for air and raging on roids!

Not going to be an even playing field. Rump could put up an AI that does what he does if he's allowed to do it remotely. And the AI might do a better job.

Actually, I think the remote Rump is a good idea. That would provide the Techs with the automatic "Technical Difficulty" switch when Rump goes off and Rump would just go off.

Trump says a lot of things, most of them lies. Doesn't mean jack. If he is still shedding the COVIDS he won't be allowed.

Ever try and tell a President NO on anything? Sane Presidents will follow suggestions. Rump isn't sane so no telling what that squirrely MF will do.

You do realize every President suffers from a massive ego, so why would Trump be any different?

Normal Presidents can carry their egos around inside themselves. Rump has to hire a friggin moving company when he moves about for his.

Reagan had a massive ego and so did Nixon... Truthfully all that run for President have issues, so Trump is a little more crazier than usual... Yes I wrote little!

Yes, you wrote little. And I am voting for a "Little" Meteor to strike the Earth on Nov 1st to end it already. You know, using your yardstick, a little one, the size of Texas.

Actually, I think the remote Rump is a good idea. That would provide the Techs with the automatic "Technical Difficulty" switch when Rump goes off and Rump would just go off.

Debate Commission is still considering a kill switch for Donald's mic.

Yes, you wrote little. And I am voting for a "Little" Meteor to strike the Earth on Nov 1st to end it already. You know, using your yardstick, a little one, the size of Texas.
Dude, I have been praying for that since the day I was born but still the only coming close enough is the size of a refrigerator!

Anyhoo, Trump can and should still do the debate but from remote location...

Will they allow Joe to be checked for an earpiece or are they still objecting to that? I mean, it isn't like we ALL know that Biden will be given the questions ahead of time, so one would think the man wouldn't need an earpiece too.

That will not stop Trump, and he will walk over to Biden and take his microphone and keep on talking, so it is pointless to try when you know Donald John Trump will do whatever he want!

Not likely that he will go----out of abundance of caution-----------it would be entertaining if he Sends PENCE in his place.............to slap Joe around everytime he lies (which is anytime his lips are moving.) You probably shouldn't be getting all giddy about Trump no going-------if he doesn't ---it does help him with women voters who might feel bad that he isn't feeling good.

Lol, nothing like a good pity party eh? Sorry, but those "suburban housewives" ain't votin' Drumpf!

The Prog BLM rioters have moved closer to the Suburban Prog women's domains. If it gets to that point, let them suffer their fate that they are putting everyone else through. It is incredible how stupid they are. Spoiled first worlders never having to put their lives on the line for anything.

I'm betting against it
Why wouldnt Trump debate?
He didn't last time, he just sabotaged the debate out of fear.
I think he thought he could get Biden to make a gaffe, when the opposite actually occurred. And his embrace of racists has cost him any opportunity to capture suburban votes on police issues. I really don't see how he can put that back in the bottle now, esp given his blatant lies on covid, and his personal irresponsibility that not only caused him to get it but it caused him to infect numbers of people the WH and CDC can't even count.

And meanwhile Pelosi again offered to lower her $ figure for a relief bill, and the Senate simply chose to ignore it while planning to vote in Hazmat suits for Barret, whose nomination actually led to the superspreader event.

Can you imagine if a kill switch was used and no one told Rump it was being used?

Can you imagine if the entire Rump side of the split screen looked like this?
dc8eaut-b4d4b9fd-6ddf-4f29-b8b1-3a7d31037c61.gif

Will they allow Joe to be checked for an earpiece or are they still objecting to that? I mean, it isn't like we ALL know that Biden will be given the questions ahead of time, so one would think the man wouldn't need an earpiece too.

And next you are going to want a Rashank test, and a blood test, and a Genetics Test, I mean, damned, if it were up to you, Biden couldn't be available for the Debates because he would be still be being tested with many more to in the wings. This isn't your third period High School Physics test. Get over it.

Not likely that he will go----out of abundance of caution-----------it would be entertaining if he Sends PENCE in his place.............to slap Joe around everytime he lies (which is anytime his lips are moving.) You probably shouldn't be getting all giddy about Trump no going-------if he doesn't ---it does help him with women voters who might feel bad that he isn't feeling good.

Lol, nothing like a good pity party eh? Sorry, but those "suburban housewives" ain't votin' Drumpf!

The Prog BLM rioters have moved closer to the Suburban Prog women's domains. If it gets to that point, let them suffer their fate that they are putting everyone else through. It is incredible how stupid they are. Spoiled first worlders never having to put their lives on the line for anything.

Earth to 22 Skidoo: The burbs have been integrated quite nicely already for the past 20 or so years. And no, "BLM rioters" are not moving closer. They are non-existent there and represent no threat at all. Educated suburbanites know better than to buy Donald's fear tactics.

That will not stop Trump, and he will walk over to Biden and take his microphone and keep on talking, so it is pointless to try when you know Donald John Trump will do whatever he want!

Shock Colors, that's the answer. Or Bullet Proof, sound proof Booths that locks only from the outside with only 90 minutes of air. And have the mic cutoffs as well. We also might add a mustard gas feature just in case.

Nope. He'll be there. Not possible for him not to anymore after this past weekend's stunt fest. If he isn't, he may as well roll the carpet up on his campaign.
I hope they have the mic kill switch. I so want to see Trump get cut off during one of his rants. But this is a Town Hall and they'll be getting questions from voters.
No place to hide for Trump.

10 days after symptoms resolve. Trump and doc stopped reporting any symptoms on ..Sat or Sun. So he will probably make it.

Hey OL - Nice to see ya!
Yea, Donald's doctor has been lying - A LOT
If I were Uncle Joe, I'd insist on 20 feet of space AND a plexiglass droplet-guard. ;)

They were supposed to make a final decision a couple days ago. They probably held back, thinking the Pres wouldn't be able to participate. But he will. So they better get crackin.

Doesn't work that way--------

The dems only reason to vote against trump is that TDS---if voters don't hate Trump then voters aren't going to go vote against him. I am a woman, but I am rational---there are many women who aren't rational thinkers. These are who will be affected by this.

Doesn't work that way ;)

Afraid it does......

Shock Colors, that's the answer. Or Bullet Proof, sound proof Booths that locks only from the outside with only 90 minutes of air. And have the mic cutoffs as well. We also might add a mustard gas feature just in case.

Oh Lord, you owe me a new keyboard for the mustard gas feature! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back