🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Trump make the October 15th debate?

Suburbia China joe votes will be class difference votes, which was the dems target all along. It’s scared to witness college-educated caucasoid females voting for sleepy joe. Boycott Chinese fentanyl.

Trump already said he is going. /thread

Trump says a lot of things, most of them lies. Doesn't mean jack. If he is still shedding the COVIDS he won't be allowed.
10 days after symptoms resolve. Trump and doc stopped reporting any symptoms on ..Sat or Sun. So he will probably make it.

Hopefully you don't believe a single word that flies out of Dr Conley's pie-hole.

83e5wf0d9hr51.jpg

I'm betting against it, although it would be pretty interesting to see him gasping for air and raging on roids!

He can and should make the debate even if he has to do it via internet!

Not going to be an even playing field. Rump could put up an AI that does what he does if he's allowed to do it remotely. And the AI might do a better job.

Sometimes you have to improvise and compromise for things to work...

I know the compromise will get a chuckle or two...

Actually, I think the remote Rump is a good idea. That would provide the Techs with the automatic "Technical Difficulty" switch when Rump goes off and Rump would just go off.

Debate Commission is still considering a kill switch for Donald's mic.

That will not stop Trump, and he will walk over to Biden and take his microphone and keep on talking, so it is pointless to try when you know Donald John Trump will do whatever he want!

Shock Colors, that's the answer. Or Bullet Proof, sound proof Booths that locks only from the outside with only 90 minutes of air. And have the mic cutoffs as well. We also might add a mustard gas feature just in case.

Oh Lord, you owe me a new keyboard for the mustard gas feature! :auiqs.jpg:

the Rumpsters still don't get it. If you think we are laughing at Rump and them, the rest of the world is having a ball laughing at them. With one exception. We have trust in our election process no matter how much Rump and his Cult45 has tried to break it but they are scared shitless.

I'm betting against it, although it would be pretty interesting to see him gasping for air and raging on roids!

Not going to be an even playing field. Rump could put up an AI that does what he does if he's allowed to do it remotely. And the AI might do a better job.

Actually, I think the remote Rump is a good idea. That would provide the Techs with the automatic "Technical Difficulty" switch when Rump goes off and Rump would just go off.

That will not stop Trump, and he will walk over to Biden and take his microphone and keep on talking, so it is pointless to try when you know Donald John Trump will do whatever he want!

Shock Colors, that's the answer. Or Bullet Proof, sound proof Booths that locks only from the outside with only 90 minutes of air. And have the mic cutoffs as well. We also might add a mustard gas feature just in case.

the Rumpsters still don't get it. If you think we are laughing at Rump and them, the rest of the world is having a ball laughing at them. With one exception. We have trust in our election process no matter how much Rump and his Cult45 has tried to break it but they are scared shitless.

I still worry - They're doing their damnedest to win at any and ALL cost.

And Trump come out screaming I defeated Covid and this now bow and I will be your Gawd!

Truthfully, Trump plays politics like a WEE performer and knows how to sell to his base and shutting his microphone off will play into his hands...

A loud buzzard would do more wonders in my opinion...

Me too. And I don't think many people are laughing. Those who oppose Trump are scared shitless the gop will steal things and what Trump would do in a second term.

And Trump come out screaming I defeated Covid and this now bow and I will be your Gawd!

Truthfully, Trump plays politics like a WEE performer and knows how to sell to his base and shutting his microphone off will play into his hands...

That worked so well last time ….. not.

And yet his base will vote for him...

People already made their minds up before the first debate and Trump could come out wrapped in an American Flag while naked underneath and shoot a flaming Bald Eagle from his ass while screaming KAGA and those voting for him would think it was Godly sent, so let us not fool ourselves his base will never change their mind...

The debates are pointless at this point in my opinion but hell we need some entertainment...

Trump already said he is going. /thread

Trump says a lot of things, most of them lies. Doesn't mean jack. If he is still shedding the COVIDS he won't be allowed.
10 days after symptoms resolve. Trump and doc stopped reporting any symptoms on ..Sat or Sun. So he will probably make it.

Hopefully you don't believe a single word that flies out of Dr Conley's pie-hole.

83e5wf0d9hr51.jpg
Sure I do, Dr. Love. He's been really careful not to mention his lungs, and you notice he said TRUMP is reporting no symptoms today. Now that I've counted days on the calendar 'til the debate, I think I know why. But I truly don't believe Dr. Conley is lying. Leaving some stuff out, maybe.

I'm betting against it
Why wouldnt Trump debate?
He didn't last time, he just sabotaged the debate out of fear.
I think he thought he could get Biden to make a gaffe, when the opposite actually occurred. And his embrace of racists has cost him any opportunity to capture suburban votes on police issues. I really don't see how he can put that back in the bottle now, esp given his blatant lies on covid, and his personal irresponsibility that not only caused him to get it but it caused him to infect numbers of people the WH and CDC can't even count.

And meanwhile Pelosi again offered to lower her $ figure for a relief bill, and the Senate simply chose to ignore it while planning to vote in Hazmat suits for Barret, whose nomination actually led to the superspreader event.
What embrace of racists? surely you aren't trying to smear the Proud Boys still?

People already made their minds up before the first debate and Trump could come out wrapped in an American Flag while naked underneath and shoot a flaming Bald Eagle from his ass while screaming KAGA and those voting for him would think it was Godly sent, so let us not fool ourselves his base will never change their mind...

The debates are pointless at this point in my opinion but hell we need some entertainment...

Well he's shedding votes faster than the virus since the debate.

I'm betting against it
I think he thought he could get Biden to make a gaffe, when the opposite actually occurred. And his embrace of racists has cost him any opportunity to capture suburban votes on police issues. I really don't see how he can put that back in the bottle now, esp given his blatant lies on covid, and his personal irresponsibility that not only caused him to get it but it caused him to infect numbers of people the WH and CDC can't even count.

And meanwhile Pelosi again offered to lower her $ figure for a relief bill, and the Senate simply chose to ignore it while planning to vote in Hazmat suits for Barret, whose nomination actually led to the superspreader event.
What embrace of racists? surely you aren't trying to smear the Proud Boys still?
They're lovable lads and Trump was right to give them a shout out.

You do not know if he is shedding votes and just going by polls, and until the votes are counted no one knows how this will play out...

So you shouldn’t make a claim on something until you can actually prove it to be true...

I'm betting against it

They're lovable lads and Trump was right to give them a shout out.
They beat up the violent Anti-Fa Fascists who are burning down our cities and attacking people-----ERGO logic dictates that they can't be all bad now can it.

And it's going to be up to the Governors to prevent that. Already some of them have been ordered to vacate the premises. In the States that won't do anything about it, those states will carry for Rump anyway so no big deal. But the swing states are the ones that are in jeapordy and it's going to be to the locals to put a stop to it. Much like NJ did in 1981 that send the entire Republican Organization scurrying to the state's lines.

You do not know if he is shedding votes and just going by polls, and until the votes are counted no one knows how this will play out...

So you shouldn’t make a claim on something until you can actually prove it to be true...

yet you make claims when it's convenient for you.

yet you make claims when it's convenient for you.

Did I?

Please show that he has shedded votes because that is what you wrote, so you already know the outcome of the election and that Biden won, right?

So provide the vote count to support your assertion that he is shedding votes!

Forum List

Back