🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Trump make the October 15th debate?

Because he is infected by the coronavirus and will be shedding microbes worse than a Golden Retriever sheds in May.
If trump tests positive when its time for the next debate I’m sure it will be postponed

if for no other reason than biden refusing to leave his basement

I'm betting against it
Why wouldnt Trump debate?
He didn't last time, he just sabotaged the debate out of fear.

LOL I think you will find Trump doesn't fear much and Biden sure isn't anyone he would fear.

He didn't sabotage the debate. Biden did with his wire. Seems he's the one that fears.
Trump was a disgrace in front of the whole world. He is so bad that people do not even blink when he disgraces the country.

I'm betting against it

LOL I think you will find Trump doesn't fear much and Biden sure isn't anyone he would fear.

He didn't sabotage the debate. Biden did with his wire. Seems he's the one that fears.
Trump was a disgrace in front of the whole world. He is so bad that people do not even blink when he disgraces the country.

Well for a disgrace he did pretty damned good.

Before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Not bad for a disgrace.

Yes, Trump will be there if at all possible due to his health issue. I felt Biden was in desperate need to hold the first debate. I now see Trump more in need of a 2nd debate.

Because he is infected by the coronavirus and will be shedding microbes worse than a Golden Retriever sheds in May.
If trump tests positive when its time for the next debate I’m sure it will be postponed

Were you sure Trump would act responsibly when he left the hospital?

If I had to face an infectious clown who has no sense of responsibility, I would hide too!

You cultists confuse responsibility with courage, courage with common sense and common sense with selfishness.

I think Greenfeld's description of Trump's campaign in 16 and his "agenda" was pretty accurate "From the very beginning of his campaign five years ago …." Some of Trump's actual policies may actually be good, like on H1B1 visas, and while trade wars were a disaster for farmers without the welfare, it would have been good to force US companies to find supply chains not involving China. And illegal immigration isn't really popular outside an extreme left. I could go on for pages of what I think Trump's fucked up without mentioning covid, but that's not really the point.

The point is that Trump's campaign was never built for that. People shouldn't be surprised at the RAGE. The lack of courtesy. His campaign is to destroy the establishment at any cost. The interesting thing of debate one is that Biden didn't collapse even though he was uncomfortable. Trump's supporters don't want to see an amiable guy. LOL

I'll probably TiVo tonite just in case something unusual happens, like Pence finally losing it and admitting he's pussy hound while crawling beneath the spit barrier to try and lick Harris' leg saying "I need the dark sweet...…."

I'm betting against it

Well for a disgrace he did pretty damned good.

Before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Not bad for a disgrace.
A lot of the economy was a carryover from the Obama administration. And despite the economy he a a disgrace and embarrassment on the world stage. Trump followers could not care about the country, just what they wsnt.

If I had to face an infectious clown who has no sense of responsibility, I would hide too!

You cultists confuse responsibility with courage, courage with common sense and common sense with selfishness.
Joe needs canS of Lysol aerosol to spray at him.

Joe needs canS of Lysol aerosol to spray at him.
Why on earth should either of them actually be there? Both should appear remotely to keep others safe.

And a remote meeting makes it easier to actually debate!

And you bedwetters think responsibility is to be found in your hermetically sealed basement

Forum List

Back