🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Trump make the October 15th debate?

You cultists confuse responsibility with courage, courage with common sense and common sense with selfishness.
And you bedwetters think responsibility is to be found in your hermetically sealed basement
There's a bit of a leap from social distancing, wearing a mask, washing your hands and taking your temperature to hermetically sealed basements. Is hyperbole your best argument?

There's a bit of a leap from social distancing, wearing a mask, washing your hands and taking your temperature to hermetically sealed basements. Is hyperbole your best argument?
You started it

I am not a cultist

I'm betting against it
Why wouldnt Trump debate?
He didn't last time, he just sabotaged the debate out of fear.

LOL I think you will find Trump doesn't fear much and Biden sure isn't anyone he would fear.

He didn't sabotage the debate. Biden did with his wire. Seems he's the one that fears.
Trump was a disgrace in front of the whole world. He is so bad that people do not even blink when he disgraces the country.

Well for a disgrace he did pretty damned good.

Before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Not bad for a disgrace.
A lot of the economy was a carryover from the Obama administration. And despite the economy he a a disgrace and embarrassment on the world stage. Trump followers could not care about the country, just what they wsnt.

Oh I agree. Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it greatly. Mostly my over riding Barry's EOs.

You might think he's a disgrace but I sure don't. You might not like UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country. A great economy but I sure do. Of course that was all before Covid. We need Trump at the helm to get that back.

Biden has already stated he will raise taxes and institute his green shit which will bankrupt the country. Anyone voting for that man has rocks for brains.

As for an embarrassment on the world stage?? I'll LMAO at that one. I guess its embarrassing to tell our allies that they will have to start paying their share as the US is tired of paying for them all.

Trump tells it like it is and if that's to much for you, tough shit.

I couldn't care less about the "world stage." The only time most of them want to deal with the US is because they want money or someone to fight a war for them. The "world stage" can kiss my ass.

I like and respect a man who stand up for himself, his country and his principles. You obviously do not,

I couldn't care less about the "world stage." The only time most of them want to deal with the US is because they want money or someone to fight a war for them. The "world stage" can kiss my ass.

I like and respect a man who stand up for himself, his country and his principles. You obviously do not,
Well said

I'm betting against it

LOL I think you will find Trump doesn't fear much and Biden sure isn't anyone he would fear.

He didn't sabotage the debate. Biden did with his wire. Seems he's the one that fears.
Trump was a disgrace in front of the whole world. He is so bad that people do not even blink when he disgraces the country.

Before Covid UE was the lowest its been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Not bad for a disgrace.
A lot of the economy was a carryover from the Obama administration. And despite the economy he a a disgrace and embarrassment on the world stage. Trump followers could not care about the country, just what they wsnt.

Oh I agree. Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it greatly. Mostly my over riding Barry's EOs.

You might think he's a disgrace but I sure don't. You might not like UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country. A great economy but I sure do. Of course that was all before Covid. We need Trump at the helm to get that back.

Biden has already stated he will raise taxes and institute his green shit which will bankrupt the country. Anyone voting for that man has rocks for brains.

As for an embarrassment on the world stage?? I'll LMAO at that one. I guess its embarrassing to tell our allies that they will have to start paying their share as the US is tired of paying for them all.

You respect a despicable human being. What does this say about you.

I'm betting against it

Not bad for a disgrace.

You may find him despicable but I find him very capable as he has proved in the last for years.

Nothing despicable about Trump at all. Its all in your Trump hating mind.

I'm betting against it, although it would be pretty interesting to see him gasping for air and raging on roids!

You walking piles of excrement know everything, why ask us?

I'm betting against it

Not bad for a disgrace.

You may find him despicable but I find him very capable as he has proved in the last for years.

Nothing despicable about Trump at all. Its all in your Trump hating mind.
You are obviously as bad as he is.

As bad as he is?? I'll take that as a compliment.

You however are a Trump hater and don't care about what he's done for the country and how great things were before the Chinese released Covid on the world.

I see Trump as a great POTUS and all you see is that you hate the man.

Well hate away. You will have four more years to hate.

I'm betting against it, although it would be pretty interesting to see him gasping for air and raging on roids!

Of course HE would. Biden is a scared though

Biden shouldn't debate him unless he provides 3rd party evidence from an independent doctor of two separate negative results (and not the Rapid Test). Also needs to prove that the Roids are out of his system. White House doctors are NOT to be believed.

Yes, Trump will be there if at all possible due to his health issue. I felt Biden was in desperate need to hold the first debate. I now see Trump more in need of a 2nd debate.

I really blew that one.

Who puts on these debates? Back in the day I recall it was the League of Women Voters. I wonder what happened to them?

Okay, I took a minute to look it up. I love the internet:

League Refuses to "Help Perpetrate a Fraud"
10/3/1988
NEWS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
:
October 3, 1988
LEAGUE REFUSES TO "HELP PERPETRATE A FRAUD"
WITHDRAWS SUPPORT FROM FINAL PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE

Forum List

Back