Will Trump pull a LBJ?

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
1593430981861.jpeg

Gaparino goes on to say he doubts Trump will withdraw. Pulling a LBJ means withdrawing from the presidential race. I think the possibility is really slim, but if his poll numbers continue to tank...

Last edited:
Now that would be good news. I think the remainder of his term would be hell for all, though. We've seen him when he's relatively happy with himself and his popularity. That is bad enough. Wait 'til he feels he's failed. You ain't seen vindictive yet.
If Trump withdraws he will first call himself a winner then blame everyone and anyone for his withdrawal.

Last edited:
We are fucked if he withdraws but if he did...I don't blame him one bit. This guy is battling everyone all by himself without any help even from the GOP. He sleeps 4 hours a day, gives his salary to veterans, and is bombarded 24/7/365 since 2016. However, we need him where he is, selfish as it is. If he bailed....we may avoid a continuance of the civil war going on, but then we would be doomed with open borders, dictatorships from dems in office, and screwed by other countries who also want him gone because he is blocking money they have their eager fingers reaching for from us.

I don't know how ANY sane person could WANT Biden as potus. The man has lost his marbles. Saying he is fine, is nothing but lies. Would you let that man babysit your grandchildren or be near a nuclear button????

Now that would be good news. I think the remainder of his term would be hell for all, though. We've seen him when he's relatively happy with himself and his popularity. That is bad enough. Wait 'til he feels he's failed. You ain't seen vindictive yet.
If Trump withdraws he will first call himself a winner then blame everyone and anyone for his withdrawal.
You cabbage-heads sure do love to smoke the bullcrap, don't you? Poll numbers! Zodiac signs! Trump looked tired walking back to the WH late at night in the dark after putting in an exhausting 20 hour day! You assholes better just focus on getting your old man Biden to just show up at a fucking debate first. See if the creep can even manage that before you go putting him in the White House.

Personally, I don't think the senile perv even has it in him to stand there and perform for 2-3 debates on a big stage under hot lights giving honest, spontaneous, cogent answers without a board up his ass.

No. I don't think he will withdraw. I don't believe his ego would allow it. It would be an admission of defeat and the ultimate sign of weakness even though this hasn't been fun for him since the night of March 11th. And quite frankly, I don't want him to drop out. He's busy taking the Republican Party and their down ballot candidates with him. The Senate is in play as are several governor's seats. He enjoys an almost 95% approval rating in the Republican Party. They're stuck between the ultimate rock and a hard place right now. They are going to have a hard time distancing themselves from him. Any criticism of him by Republicans will be instantly pounced on by his supporters as "NeverTrump", or "RINO".

We are fucked if he withdraws but if he did...I don't blame him one bit. This guy is battling everyone all by himself without any help even from the GOP. He sleeps 4 hours a day, gives his salary to veterans, and is bombarded 24/7/365 since 2016. However, we need him where he is, selfish as it is. If he bailed....we may avoid a continuance of the civil war going on, but then we would be doomed with open borders, dictatorships from dems in office, and screwed by other countries who also want him gone because he is blocking money they have their eager fingers reaching for from us.

I don't know how ANY sane person could WANT Biden as potus. The man has lost his marbles. Saying he is fine, is nothing but lies. Would you let that man babysit your grandchildren or be near a nuclear button????

Forum List

Back