Will Trump Turn Himself In On the 23rd?

Another tard who has just shown he has not read the indictment and is a submissive cuck parroting what he is told to parrot.

Sad.
Kangaroo court, I can't wait for Trump's lawyers to get it switched to a federal court. The tears on here will be entertaining. If somehow you do get him in jail, the next republican president can pardon him.

You idiots just can't stop lying.

Gas is currently $3.87. AAA Gas Prices

Inflation is 3.2 percent. The Current Inflation Rate is 3.2%. Here’s Why It Matters - NerdWallet

We have record low unemployment. There are ten million open jobs. Anyone who wants a job can have one. Wage increases are outpacing inflation. Our economy is the strongest on the planet.

So you can just cry into your MyPillow and ask God to destroy America for Trump, fucktard.

As for the "nasty foreign war", it's worth every penny to stop the Stalinist Putin from reconstituting the Soviet Union and holding the world's food supply hostage, you fucking useful idiot.
Is that what cnn told you? In reality people are using credit cards for groceries. People cannot afford a basic house. Inflation is high and so is energy prices.

It's best not to think about what will happen, just wait and see. You might be right.
Think about it. His cases are in the judicial pipes already and they will go on until the various juries render their verdict. And who exactly would nullify a guilty verdict?

You idiots just can't stop lying.

Gas is currently $3.87. AAA Gas Prices

Look you fucking idiot, you're gonna tell me I didn't pay what I did this morning?

You're a fucking moron, 'kay?

Take your condescension and invalidation and stick em right up your ass.

Goddamn fucking leftards... what a miserable bunch of human beings.

Yeah right. If you believe that one I have some nice SWAMP LAND I'd like to sell you.

Stupid fucking libtards believe what they hear on CNN more than what they see with their own eyes.

Dumb fucktard, the price of dairy products has damn near DOUBLED in the last year. Ain't no fuckin 3%, moron.

We have record low unemployment. There are ten million open jobs. Anyone who wants a job can have one. Wage increases are outpacing inflation. Our economy is the strongest on the planet.

Boy are YOU stupid.

Tell me, how does it feel to be a dumbass lemming?

So you can just cry into your MyPillow and ask God to destroy America for Trump, fucktard.

DEMOCRATS destroy America. MONTHS of racial riots. 4 billion dollars in property damage. 20-odd murders. That's destruction.

As for the "nasty foreign war", it's worth every penny to stop the Stalinist Putin from reconstituting the Soviet Union and holding the world's food supply hostage, you fucking useful idiot.

Fuck you, little piglet. How would you like to put on a uniform and fight some Russians, you dumb fucking asshole?

If he is found guilty on his RICO charge he will go to prison. The sentencing guidelines call for a five year minimum. There is no way around it.
Righties will simply stop cooperating with your dumb leftard ass.

Like it or not, you can't make this world work without the righties.

Righties will simply stop cooperating with your dumb leftard ass.

Like it or not, you can't make this world work without the righties.
Can you dial up the drama a notch? Trump will go to prison and the sun will keep on rising in the morning. I guarantee it.

He should tell Fulton County to go fuck themselves.
We should be so lucky.
I'll double down with poster g5000.
Trump runnin' from the Fulton County Sheriff.....would be fun drama.
Think OJ and his Bronco. Rudy G. playing the role of Al Cowlings.
We should be so lucky.
-------------------------------------------------------------

The mug shot will be hilarious
Orange is the new orange?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In reality people are using credit cards for groceries.

Ummm, that's a new 'reality'??
New?

Hell, amigo.....I've used my credit card to buy groceries for what must be close to 60years.
And you didn't know you could use your Visa at PigglyWiggly?
Why?
You do qualify for a credit card? No?

Kangaroo court, I can't wait for Trump's lawyers to get it switched to a federal court. The tears on here will be entertaining. If somehow you do get him in jail, the next republican president can pardon him.
Won't happen. Fani Willis has him by the nethers and is twisting mightily. The tear of MAGA will be so sweet.

No Republican President would ever pardon him. MAGA is done with this election cycle.

I'll double down with poster g5000.
Trump runnin' from the Fulton County Sheriff.....would be fun drama.
Think OJ and his Bronco. Rudy G. playing the role of Al Cowlings.
We should be so lucky.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Orange is the new orange?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, that's a new 'reality'??
New?

Hell, amigo.....I've used my credit card to buy groceries for what must be close to 60years.
And you didn't know you could use your Visa at PigglyWiggly?
Why?
You do qualify for a credit card? No?
I'm saying they can't afford them with their salary. Biden's America!

Forum List

Back