Will Trump Turn Himself In On the 23rd?

Thinking about voting for Trump next year?
This website is a PERFECT place to start. We've got all the steps you need to take to make sure your vote makes the biggest difference!

REPENT & VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSE
Donald Trump is antithetical to Mormon doctrine! He's like King Noah! He's racist, sexist, xenophobic, uncharitable, unkind, definitely not benevolent, far from humble, and has sowed violence and hate rhetoric into our society. If the Constitution is hanging by a thread, HE'S PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Seriously. Get your head out that QAnon baloney. Stop listening to Ben Shapiro, Fox News, and other crony media sources and WAKE UP! You wouldn't be alone! Many Republicans, including Mitt Romney and Jeff Flake and Bill Barr and Mike Pence and Chris Christie, all prominent conservatives, are outspoken opponents of Donald Trump!

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE A DEMOCRAT!
There are plenty of examples of Republicans against Trump. You can do this. Be brave.

DO THE RIGHT THING: DON'T VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP IN 2024

What better way to suck all the air out of the room than for Traitor Trump to turn himself in on the 23rd and then hold a drawn out whine fest press conference, and draw all the attention away from his primary opponents?

That's what I am thinking; but it has to coordinate with the Tucker Carlson interview, as well.

(let me what the peanut gallery has responded, so far)

Why would he not turn himself in? The state police would go get him. And I think the head of his secret service detachment would tell him that he must.

That's what I am thinking; but it has to coordinate with the Tucker Carlson interview, as well.

(let me what the peanut gallery has responded, so far)
It appears Trump's pre-recorded edited fawning interview with Tucker Goebbels is set to air on X at the same time as the GOP debate on Fox.

I guess Trump doesn't get how X works. Since his interview is pre-recorded and on X, viewers can watch the live GOP debate on Fox, then watch Trump's interview on X later, if their stomachs can stand it.

Crooked Donald has until August 24th to turn himself in to Fulton County for his mug shot.

The first GOP debate is August 23rd.

What better way to suck all the air out of the room than for Traitor Trump to turn himself in on the 23rd and then hold a drawn out whine fest press conference, and draw all the attention away from his primary opponents?

Little g remains a dull pantload.

Trump is not a traitor. Little g may be.

Donald will promptly report. He knows, that if he doesn't, they will go and get him.
Can you imagine Trump in the holding cell with a bunch of petty criminals. They gonna ask him what he's in for and Trump is gonna say "the election was stollen from me". And they all gonna crack up.

Crooked Donald has until August 24th to turn himself in to Fulton County for his mug shot.

The first GOP debate is August 23rd.

Man there is a lot of unused space between your ears.

Can you imagine Trump in the holding cell with a bunch of petty criminals. They gonna ask him what he's in for and Trump is gonna say "the election was stollen from me". And they all gonna crack up.
The two things that Mr. Trump will never see, are the inside of a prison cell, and the inside of the oval office again.
Stolen has one 'L'. I've seen many others do the double 'L'. I just felt like saying something about that. I'm not really sure why.

The two things that Mr. Trump will never see, are the inside of a prison cell, and the inside of the oval office again.
Stolen has one 'L'. I've seen many others do the double 'L'. I just felt like saying something about that. I'm not really sure why.
If he is found guilty on his RICO charge he will go to prison. The sentencing guidelines call for a five year minimum. There is no way around it.

German pastry.

If he is found guilty on his RICO charge he will go to prison. The sentencing guidelines call for a five year minimum. There is no way around it.
I'm in wait and see mode. His having been a POTUS, gives him a get out of jail free card, that I could only dream about.

Forum List

Back