Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less sever, or muted? (Poll)

Will Trump's response to Iran's missile attack be more severe, less sever, or muted?

• Trump will raise the stakes and attack Iran's military and infrastructure disproportionately hard

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Trump will direct a "proportional" attack based on damage to US bases

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Trump will provide an ultimatum, stop all nuke development, or the US will, by force

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • (if no US injuries) No harm,no foul, Trump will "count to 10" and let diplomacy work.

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
It’s now over for

Iran ... Muslims ... liberals

World wide

Trump America will have China and Russia and UK men working together to destroy Muslims and liberals world wide

RATFLMAO!! This will make Trump toast. Sure, all the Deplorables will be wearing their MAGA hats and lining up to lick Trump's balls. But the rest of America and the world know he fucked up when he killed Soleimani. Was Soleimani a jerk? Sure. But he was a ME jerk in the ME. Trump is a jerk, too. All US presidents since Eisenhower (maybe with the exceptions of Ford and Carter) have innocent blood on their hands. All of them. Clinton, Obama, Kennedy, Ronnie Raygun, both Bush's...Johnson...

You are dead wrong

Look at the polls stoopid one

Trump is supported by the American men

The votes coming against him are from women

Wake the heck UP

It’s over for women freely voting too and China and Russia. Both know that harm too

Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less severe, or muted?

Assuming that there are US casualties.

I hope that the US anti-missile defenses worked and no one was hurt.

I'll call that a "no harm no foul" call.

He needs to stop screwing around and just kill the ayatollah and be done with it. That and feed herowin from Afghanistan into all the big cities and a crap ton of guns to the people.

If it goes against Trump, Iranian leaders will agree with Pelosi and Schiff. Listening to them today made me sick.

If it goes against Trump, Iranian leaders will agree with Pelosi and Schiff. Listening to them today made me sick.

China will go with trump to stop
The liberals too along with the Muslims

The UK men will also

Stoopid people cannot see how this is gonna wipe out liberals world wide too

Gays will be dragged back into privacy. Like China is doing

Don't know...

One the one hand, he's already painted himself into a corner, talking about overwhelming retaliation...

On the other hand, I don't know if he's (a) crazy enough or (b) has the balls - to go through with it.

He will absolutely retaliate. Strangely, I think he will actually listen to his advisors this time around. This is getting serious. He's probably shitting himself.
Iranian Mullahs are shitting themselves, Derp, along with their Democrat Party allies.

The Iranian leaders are going to feel wrath they only dream they could impose on gays, Jews, and Christians.

And the Democrat Donor Base will force the Democrat candidates to continue to support Terrorists attacks on Americans as Americans watch.

Don't know...

One the one hand, he's already painted himself into a corner, talking about overwhelming retaliation...

On the other hand, I don't know if he's (a) crazy enough or (b) has the balls - to go through with it.

Wake up

China will go with trump

China has prisons as re education camps for Muslims

And trump going after liberals will also China support

Same as Russia and UK men

The white me of the work will also work with trump

This means.

Iran .. Muslims ... the unwise voting. Liberals

All will be stopped world wide

The men are with trump

Don't know...

And his advisers are as stupid and guilty as he is The smart ones walked away

Trump* will wag the shit out of this war dog. This is what he was hoping for - a major DIVERSION.

Thank your swamp democrat leaders for giving Iran 150 billion to fund these missile attacks. They clearly have the money to develop these weapons against America.

Don't know...

Wake up

China will go with trump

This means.

The men are with trump
Go back to reading your Russian Gay Boys in Bondage comic book, Tvaritch...

Democrats better start running and hiding like rats

American men have had enough of their stoopidity electing crooks

Don't know...

There may be no US casualties, so the thinking is to use the "no action" option for a few days to see if Iran is done attacking. I'm hoping that the anti-missile defenses worked and we can get back to diplomacy.

Don't know...

Wake up

China will go with trump

This means.

The men are with trump
Go back to reading your Russian Gay Boys in Bondage comic book, Tvaritch...

Our wise founders brought the worlds wise here by not letting stoopid people to vote

America was built on wise people voting not the stoopid people that are democrats

American men have had Enough

The free voting experiment is

OVER !!!!!

Don't know...

There may be no US casualties, so the thinking is to use the "no action" option for a few days to see if Iran is done attacking. I'm hoping that the anti-missile defenses worked and we can get back to diplomacy.
There is that, I suppose... in any event, I think we're gonna find out later this evening, or sometime tomorrow morning...

One thing we haven't heard about yet is Damage... we've already heard that there have been no casualties... bad aim? Patriot missiles?

Forum List

Back