Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less sever, or muted? (Poll)

Will Trump's response to Iran's missile attack be more severe, less sever, or muted?

• Trump will raise the stakes and attack Iran's military and infrastructure disproportionately hard

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Trump will direct a "proportional" attack based on damage to US bases

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Trump will provide an ultimatum, stop all nuke development, or the US will, by force

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • (if no US injuries) No harm,no foul, Trump will "count to 10" and let diplomacy work.

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
Why are we involved in this?
Don't blame our leadership. Third world countries have a history of having unpredictable leaders who lack common sense. Sometimes the world's policeman has to step in.

Third world countries didn't lead us to invade Iraq and stay there wasting lives for 15 years or however long that was.

No. We did not need to step in. We had no business being there.

This is trump and the men of the world working together

With China and Russia

And this will stop Islam and liberals world wide

Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less severe, or muted?

Assuming that there are US casualties.

I hope that the US anti-missile defenses worked and no one was hurt.

I'll call that a "no harm no foul" call.
Nancy Pelosi is passing a bill to "limit" President Trump's power to wage war.
So now it is Pelosi's

The little old commie thinks she owns the country. The commies think they run every branch of government now, and all must do as their told by the Nazi's.

Don't know...

One the one hand, he's already painted himself into a corner, talking about overwhelming retaliation...

On the other hand, I don't know if he's (a) crazy enough or (b) has the balls - to go through with it.

There may be no US casualties, so the thinking is to use the "no action" option for a few days to see if Iran is done attacking. I'm hoping that the anti-missile defenses worked and we can get back to diplomacy.
There is that, I suppose... in any event, I think we're gonna find out later this evening, or sometime tomorrow morning...

One thing we haven't heard about yet is Damage... we've already heard that there have been no casualties... bad aim? Patriot missiles?

Iran has very accurate cruise missiles because they hit their oil storage tank targets in Saudi Arabia very precisely.
Did they use old slow easy to hit missiles this time for us to have some target practice?
I'm not sure it wasn't just a "face saving" action by the Ayatollah to say "we launched missiles at the Americans."
Hannity was beating the drums of war, Lindsey Graham was a much cooler head, and wanted to negotiate for their nukes.
Ted Cruz was also measured in his response to the attack.

Because

How quickly people forget about Benghazi.

No one is forgetting that.

But is someone politicizing it?

Not politicizing it at all. What do you suppose would have happened to our embassy if Trump did nothing? This is a very dangerous man we're talking about here. He's already killed hundreds of our people and thousands of his.

It’s now over for

Iran ... Muslims ... liberals

World wide

Trump America will have China and Russia and UK men working together to destroy Muslims and liberals world wide

RATFLMAO!! This will make Trump toast. Sure, all the Deplorables will be wearing their MAGA hats and lining up to lick Trump's balls. But the rest of America and the world know he fucked up when he killed Soleimani. Was Soleimani a jerk? Sure. But he was a ME jerk in the ME. Trump is a jerk, too. All US presidents since Eisenhower (maybe with the exceptions of Ford and Carter) have innocent blood on their hands. All of them. Clinton, Obama, Kennedy, Ronnie Raygun, both Bush's...Johnson...
Ronnie Raygun? Absolutely brilliant. You must be tonight's internet witty guy.

Because

Not politicizing it at all. What do you suppose would have happened to our embassy if Trump did nothing? This is a very dangerous man we're talking about here. He's already killed hundreds of our people and thousands of his.

I want to see more information - beyond "trust me" on the claim there was an "imminent attack".

ESPECIALLY given he was a commander over some 9000 people - killing him isn't likely to change things.

Because

I want to see more information - beyond "trust me" on the claim there was an "imminent attack".

ESPECIALLY given he was a commander over some 9000 people - killing him isn't likely to change things.

Who cares what you want? You're an America hating Hezbollah-democrat. You want to attack Trump and America - period.

Now, it appears that the attack by the democrats close ally was ineffective. Given that there at this time seem to be no casualties, I would hope that we simply don't respond.

Who cares what you want? You're an America hating Hezbollah-democrat. You want to attack Trump and America - period.

Now, it appears that the attack by the democrats close ally was ineffective. Given that there at this time seem to be no casualties, I would hope that we simply don't respond.

Why would I care what a fascist anti-American fucktard like you thinks?

You elected an oligarch who can't formulate a policy more than 24 hours in advance. You and your Republican Russian allies will likely rejoice in another Middle East War.

Even if it's classified information or covered by executive privilege?

Well, the simple answer is - since WHEN did YOU care if it was classified? (cough - FISA...Mueller....)....

but aside from that - I would expect at least something like what Bush gave us when he sold the American idiocy on the invasion of Iraq. And the was more than what the Trump Regime is giving us.

TRUST US?

Really?

[

You elected an oligarch who can't formulate a policy more than 24 hours in advance. You and your Republican Russian allies will likely rejoice in another Middle East War.

I didn't elect Nancy Pelosi.

Oh, are you spewing the Collusion Conspiracy Theory? :rofl:

What an idiot, even as Hezbollah-democrats go.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}

Did you have more lies and conspiracy bullshit you wanted to vomit out?

Well, the simple answer is - since WHEN did YOU care if it was classified? (cough - FISA...Mueller....)....

but aside from that - I would expect at least something like what Bush gave us when he sold the American idiocy on the invasion of Iraq. And the was more than what the Trump Regime is giving us.

TRUST US?

Really?

Or what Obamugabe gave us when he assassinated Gaddafi? Oh wait, Barry da Fairy didn't report that to Congress in advance....

You Hezbollah-democrats are such fucking frauds.

[

I didn't elect Nancy Pelosi.

Oh, are you spewing the Collusion Conspiracy Theory? :rofl:

What an idiot, even as Hezbollah-democrats go.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}

Did you have more lies and conspiracy bullshit you wanted to vomit out?

Ok so you're admitting you're just another Trump apologist.

Thanks for the clarification.

Forum List

Back