Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less sever, or muted? (Poll)

Will Trump's response to Iran's missile attack be more severe, less sever, or muted?

• Trump will raise the stakes and attack Iran's military and infrastructure disproportionately hard

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Trump will direct a "proportional" attack based on damage to US bases

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Trump will provide an ultimatum, stop all nuke development, or the US will, by force

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • (if no US injuries) No harm,no foul, Trump will "count to 10" and let diplomacy work.

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
I want to see more information - beyond "trust me" on the claim there was an "imminent attack".
ESPECIALLY given he was a commander over some 9000 people - killing him isn't likely to change things.
Even if it's classified information or covered by executive privilege?

Well, the simple answer is - since WHEN did YOU care if it was classified? (cough - FISA...Mueller....)....

but aside from that - I would expect at least something like what Bush gave us when he sold the American idiocy on the invasion of Iraq. And the was more than what the Trump Regime is giving us.

TRUST US?

Really?

Or what Obamugabe gave us when he assassinated Gaddafi? Oh wait, Barry da Fairy didn't report that to Congress in advance....

You Hezbollah-democrats are such fucking frauds.

When did he assassinate Gaddafi? Please clarify.

[

Why would I care what a fascist anti-American fucktard like you thinks?

You elected an oligarch who can't formulate a policy more than 24 hours in advance. You and your Republican Russian allies will likely rejoice in another Middle East War.

I didn't elect Nancy Pelosi.

Oh, are you spewing the Collusion Conspiracy Theory? :rofl:

What an idiot, even as Hezbollah-democrats go.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}

Did you have more lies and conspiracy bullshit you wanted to vomit out?

Ok so you're admitting you're just another Trump apologist.

Thanks for the clarification.

So you're admitting that you're a fucking liar?

[

You elected an oligarch who can't formulate a policy more than 24 hours in advance. You and your Republican Russian allies will likely rejoice in another Middle East War.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}

What did I lie about? Be specific, not delusional. Thanks :)

I want to see more information - beyond "trust me" on the claim there was an "imminent attack".
ESPECIALLY given he was a commander over some 9000 people - killing him isn't likely to change things.

Well, the simple answer is - since WHEN did YOU care if it was classified? (cough - FISA...Mueller....)....

but aside from that - I would expect at least something like what Bush gave us when he sold the American idiocy on the invasion of Iraq. And the was more than what the Trump Regime is giving us.

TRUST US?

Really?

Or what Obamugabe gave us when he assassinated Gaddafi? Oh wait, Barry da Fairy didn't report that to Congress in advance....

You sure do lie a lot;

{Moments after it was reported that Gaddafi was killed, Fox News published an article titled "U.S. Drone Involved in Final Qaddafi Strike, as Obama Heralds Regime's 'End'",[46] noting that a U.S. Predator drone was involved in the airstrike on Gaddafi's convoy in the moments before his death. An anonymous US official subsequently described their policy in hindsight as "lead[ing] from behind".[47]}

Death of Muammar Gaddafi - Wikipedia

Well, you're a Hezbollah-democrat, lying is your way...

[

{

Russian collusion, even in the face of the Mueller witch hunt report - which I cited.

You don't care, you want to bring down America, facts are irrelevant.

TRUST US?

Really?

You sure do lie a lot;

{Moments after it was reported that Gaddafi was killed, Fox News published an article titled "U.S. Drone Involved in Final Qaddafi Strike, as Obama Heralds Regime's 'End'",[46] noting that a U.S. Predator drone was involved in the airstrike on Gaddafi's convoy in the moments before his death. An anonymous US official subsequently described their policy in hindsight as "lead[ing] from behind".[47]}

Death of Muammar Gaddafi - Wikipedia

Well, you're a Hezbollah-democrat, lying is your way...

Apologies then. I was thinking of Sadaam caught in a foxhole.

Not sure on this one. No American deaths (reportedly), so it would be hard to justify any attack that involved human casualty. If even one American had been killed in this fireworks show, it would have been game on

[

{

Russian collusion, even in the face of the Mueller witch hunt report - which I cited.

You are the only one trying to destroy America. Go back to your master Putin.

{

I agree with Uncensored. All people like you do is make jokes that include Putin. No conspiracy and no collusion. Fake News. You should be ashamed.

I agree with Uncensored. All people like you do is make jokes that include Putin. No conspiracy and no collusion. Fake News. You should be ashamed.
pfft.

It is well documented that Putin wanted Trump to win and it's clear he is happy with the chaos he caused.

Trump's unwillingness to put sanctions on Russia and maintain them (only done under pressure) is also obvious.

It's not about collusion.

It's about the fact that people like you will believe Russian propaganda over our own intellegence agencies. That is shameful.

pfft.

It is well documented that Putin wanted Trump to win and it's clear he is happy with the chaos he caused.

Trump's unwillingness to put sanctions on Russia and maintain them (only done under pressure) is also obvious.

It's about the fact that people like you will believe Russian propaganda over our own intellegence agencies. That is shameful.
Mueller said no conspiracy or collusion so where is your proof that Putin wanted him to win? Where is your proof that Trump is doing what Putin wants to do. Putin actually listened to Trump and didn’t sell Iran an aircraft defense system.

You’re so uneducated and uninformed. You defend Iran? Sad.

POTUS will respond appropriately, I'm sure. And I doubt if he'll annihilate a single wedding party as part of the response.

I hope he can continue to multi-task and push this beclowned "impeachment" sham forward simultaneously so we can bring RICO charges against the Biden crime family and they can begin serving their time. I'll bet Hunted will be a big hit in a federal lockup.

pfft.

Mueller said no conspiracy or collusion so where is your proof that Putin wanted him to win? Where is your proof that Trump is doing what Putin wants to do. Putin actually listened to Trump and didn’t sell Iran an aircraft defense system.

1. The proof is in what the intelligence found about Russia (ie Putin's) desires to have Trump win. You can dispute that but you are in a partisan minority.

2. To be specific, Mueller did not say "no conspiracy or collusion" but rather insufficient evidence to support a CRIMINAL charge (kind of like what they said about Hillary and her email scandal). You can dispute it but it too is in the public record. Words do matter.

3. Proof that Trump is wanting do do what Trump wants? Dunno. All I can go by is the evidence. Trump did not want to put sanctions on Russia, and he was constantly trying to get them lifted. His reluctance to condemn Russia's interference in our elections and Russia's subsequent actions is also telling :dunno:

4. I'm not defending Iran. Unlike you warmongers I DO NOT, let me be clear DO NOT want another offing war in the Middle East. Do you really think we need that? Really? Didn't we learn ANYTHING?

pfft.

1. The proof is in what the intelligence found about Russia (ie Putin's) desires to have Trump win. You can dispute that but you are in a partisan minority.

2. To be specific, Mueller did not say "no conspiracy or collusion" but rather insufficient evidence to support a CRIMINAL charge (kind of like what they said about Hillary and her email scandal). You can dispute it but it too is in the public record. Words do matter.

3. Proof that Trump is wanting do do what Trump wants? Dunno. All I can go by is the evidence. Trump did not want to put sanctions on Russia, and he was constantly trying to get them lifted. His reluctance to condemn Russia's interference in our elections and Russia's subsequent actions is also telling :dunno:

4. I'm not defending Iran. Unlike you warmongers I DO NOT, let me be clear DO NOT want another offing war in the Middle East. Do you really think we need that? Really? Didn't we learn ANYTHING?
1) Post a link from a credible source

2) He found zero proof that Trump conspired. Hillary did delete emails and smash blackberries and iPads. What world do you live in?

3) Trump killed 200 Russian mercs in Syria and armed the Ukrainians back in 2017.

4) Clinton could have killed Bin Laddin. He didn’t and inaction cost us. Being proactive is better than reactive. Obama gave Iran funds who used them to fund Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. It is an evil regime and we killed an evil terrorist who could have killed more Americans.

You and your ilk are evil people.

pfft.

2) He found zero proof that Trump conspired. Hillary did delete emails and smash blackberries and iPads. What world do you live in?

3) Trump killed 200 Russian mercs in Syria and armed the Ukrainians back in 2017.

4) Clinton could have killed Bin Laddin. He didn’t and inaction cost us. Being proactive is better than reactive. Obama gave Iran funds who used them to fund Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthi Rebels in Yemen. It is an evil regime and we killed an evil terrorist who could have killed more Americans.

1. For what? If you mean my first point, it's been in every news source. I won't repeat it and I am not going to search for what *you* define as "credible". Just google it.

2. Uh...no. His key term was "criminal" charge of conspiracy. Words have meanings and lawyers are well versed in this.

3. Ohhhh 200 wow. That's a lot huh? Meanwhile he's trying to get sanctions lifted. Get real.

4. No, Clinton couldn't. It wasn't as straight forward and there wasn't sufficient reason to support it. Ain't hindsight great though?

5. No...I will leave you to wallow in the label of evil, because that is exactly what you are supporting if you cheerlead another misbegotten Middle East war in your sycophantic support of the Orange Emperor.

Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less severe, or muted?

Assuming that there are US casualties.

I hope that the US anti-missile defenses worked and no one was hurt.

I'll call that a "no harm no foul" call.
I have heard that no U.S. casualities have been reported so far intersting the two bases they targeted one was in a Sunni region the other in the Kurdish none apparently struck the Kurdish one. There was a larger base with many more U.S. personal in a Shiite are that was not targeted if this is all true it makes one wonder how serious Iran was about inflicting any deaths or serious damage.

pfft.

1. For what? If you mean my first point, it's been in every news source. I won't repeat it and I am not going to search for what *you* define as "credible". Just google it.

2. Uh...no. His key term was "criminal" charge of conspiracy. Words have meanings and lawyers are well versed in this.

3. Ohhhh 200 wow. That's a lot huh? Meanwhile he's trying to get sanctions lifted. Get real.

4. No, Clinton couldn't. It wasn't as straight forward and there wasn't sufficient reason to support it. Ain't hindsight great though?

5. No...I will leave you to wallow in the label of evil, because that is exactly what you are supporting if you cheerlead another misbegotten Middle East war in your sycophantic support of the Orange Emperor.
Bullshit. Complete bullshit. No conspiracy and no collusion hence the crazy Democrats moved to Ukraine for impeachment. 200 is significant and he did arm them. Prior administration sent pillows. He killed a terrorist and you act as though he killed Santa. It was that simple, if WJC kills Bin Laddin then there is no 9/11. Iran is an evil regime and a sponsor of terror. Sanctions were working so Iran escalated and we responded. Only a psycho would blame us and DJT for this situation. We are in a war on terror and Iran is the premier terror regime in the world today.

Why are we involved in this?
Because

How quickly people forget about Benghazi.

No one is forgetting that.

But is someone politicizing it?

Not politicizing it at all. What do you suppose would have happened to our embassy if Trump did nothing? This is a very dangerous man we're talking about here. He's already killed hundreds of our people and thousands of his.

I think it does change things. The Iranians are used to cowards like DumBama who was willing to hand over billions in cash to kick the can down the road. Trump is not DumBama. They realize that now.

The Iranians have precision missiles even though not to the most advanced standard. They didn't send them to kill our troops. So it's reported, our military are fine and unharmed. It was a dog and pony show.

So what does that tell us? It tells us that the Iranian leadership fears the leadership of Donald Trump. Had they harmed or killed American service people, they know Trump would have responded threefold.

Forum List

Back