Will Trump's response to Iran be more severe, less sever, or muted? (Poll)

Will Trump's response to Iran's missile attack be more severe, less sever, or muted?

• Trump will raise the stakes and attack Iran's military and infrastructure disproportionately hard

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Trump will direct a "proportional" attack based on damage to US bases

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Trump will provide an ultimatum, stop all nuke development, or the US will, by force

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • (if no US injuries) No harm,no foul, Trump will "count to 10" and let diplomacy work.

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
Iraq should respond also.

They have responded, by telling us to get the hell out of their country.

We should listen to them.
Has Trump ever done the right thing ? Where he goes evil has always followed him ,an accident waiting to happen
TDS

3lifkt.jpg
What ever helps you get through the day lol

It appears Trump’s response will be muted. I am glad he is showing restraint today. Who knows about tomorrow though.

Iraq should respond also.

Has Trump ever done the right thing ? Where he goes evil has always followed him ,an accident waiting to happen
TDS

3lifkt.jpg

Coffee and google play music.

I voted for diplomacy Sooner or later the moron has to listen to the smarter people around him This might be one of those times

TDS

3lifkt.jpg

Good for you man, what ever helps lol

My earlier response was probably wrong.

It turns out Iran's attack was a lot of fire power with less damage than I was misled to believe.

Sounds like its possible iran may have purposely avoided killing Americans.
If true, Trump's response could and probably should be limited.

It appears Trump’s response will be muted. I am glad he is showing restraint today. Who knows about tomorrow though.
Those bombs were bought from money obama gave Iran. Trump is by far the greatest president we ever had. Thank god! You gave us trump to save us! Thank you lord!

[

Why would I care what a fascist anti-American fucktard like you thinks?

You elected an oligarch who can't formulate a policy more than 24 hours in advance. You and your Republican Russian allies will likely rejoice in another Middle East War.

I didn't elect Nancy Pelosi.

Oh, are you spewing the Collusion Conspiracy Theory? :rofl:

What an idiot, even as Hezbollah-democrats go.

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232}

Did you have more lies and conspiracy bullshit you wanted to vomit out?

Ok so you're admitting you're just another Trump apologist.

Thanks for the clarification.
We all know what you are.
One thing he isn't ,,,a Trump kiss ass

It turns out Iran's attack was a lot of fire power with less damage than I was misled to believe.

Like I said, they have to put on a show for the people. But the Ukrainians aren't too happy.

Like I said, they have to put on a show for the people. But the Ukrainians aren't too happy.

Is a strange coincidence that is for sure

I have hope that one day you will quit sucking up welfare and get a job...but I am the eternal optimist so who knows.
Good for you man, what ever helps lol

If you ever get a job you will understand.
What ever helps bro, more power to ya

I think one of those rockets hit the plane. At least that's the way it's been reported this morning.

Those bombs were bought from money obama gave Iran. Trump is by far the greatest president we ever had. Thank god! You gave us trump to save us! Thank you lord!
The Lord giveith and the Lord takeith away
Yes after 3 terms
Will there be any country left after that ,a second rate nation ,a civil war ?? Trump is a disaster About time you fess up to that

I think one of those rockets hit the plane. At least that's the way it's been reported this morning.

I have not seen that reported yet.

The Lord giveith and the Lord takeith away
Yes after 3 terms
Will there be any country left after that ,a second rate nation ,a civil war ?? Trump is a disaster About time you fess up to that
Only Part of America that is second rate are towns run by democrats San Francisco Chicago Baltimore Boston New York city St. Louis Camden New Jersey I can go on and on and on

Forum List

Back