CDZ Will Vaccinated People Be More Vulnerable to Variants?

My mother sent me the link to this article that was just published today on Mercola.com. Here's their "story at a glance version":

Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Experts have raised warnings about the problematic history of coronavirus vaccines and their propensity to produce antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE), which could make vaccinated individuals more susceptible to infection by SARS-CoV-2 or its variants
  • An October 2020 paper stressed that “COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated,” and criticized vaccine makers for not clearly informing participants in current vaccine trials of this risk
  • Vaccinated individuals do appear to be more susceptible to infection by certain variants of SARS-CoV-2, although it remains to be seen whether they are more prone to serious illness
  • Israeli researchers compared 400 individuals who had tested positive for the South African B.1.351 SARS-CoV-2 variant after receiving at least one dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine against 400 unvaccinated individuals who had been infected. Among those who received two doses of the vaccine, the variant was eight times more prevalent than in unvaccinated individuals (5.4% compared to 0.7%)
  • By analyzing blood samples, a second study found Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine was 6.8 times less effective against the South African B.1.351 variant compared to generic strains of the virus
Full article here:

Some may have caught on to the fact that the Israeli study they're referring to is one I created a thread about on Wednesday:

2 other posters here have also created threads that touch on some of the same themes:

This isn't the first article basically saying (in a different way) that the Gene modifiers lock the "vaccine" (which isn't a vaccine) into attacking this one strain of attackers---while it does this, it overruns the body's natural defenses which slows or stops it ability to attack other invaders. Buy hey, most of the the people who will die as a result, won't officially be listed a dying of covid or the "vaccines"........it will be the other virus's and bacteria that will do the killing.

It pretty much makes the body(cells) attack itself, from what I have gathered. I don't think everyone will have a problem though atleast at first. I think most, it will be a few years down the road before they develop some big problems. And I do suspect different forms of the injections are handed out to certain populations such as lethal, less lethal and not lethal at all. But I am just trying to get inside Big Pharmas heads and think what they would do. I would think it may be to obvious if everyone just died in 3 months. But they are psychopaths, so you never know.
Adults are adults---they can make their own choices about the vaccine..but I sure hope they keep the kids off this crap....

If only. Unfortunately...

I just recently found this information add to the research:

Let's start with Moderna's own study they did years ago on another mRNA given to mice. After the mice were killed and cut open they found mRNA in every organ, including the brain:

Considering the LNPs, lipid nanoparticles, are designed to slip into any cell, it's really no surprise that the mRNA got past the blood brain barrier:

Dr. Shaw, a neuroscientist, thinks it's up to the company to show that these vaccines are safe, that they won't get past the blood brain barrier and won't activate the glial cells and cause inflammation, which could cause some serious brain diseases like ALS.

But they haven't done that, all Pfizer really did was monitor people and see who went to the hospital, but they also didn't include "3410 total cases of suspected, but unconfirmed covid-19 in the overall study population, 1594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1816 in the placebo group.” That sounds like a gross misrepresentation of facts but what do you expect from companies that are allowed to police themselves:

"These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated."

There are a lot of people, including doctors, doing their own research:

There are so many quacks coming out of the woodwork to push pseudoscience about mRNA vaccines – now, Dr. Doug Corrigan uses science pseudoscience to “prove” that the mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 are going to mess with your DNA. He’s wrong and let’s tell you why.

An article in meaninginhistory's blog addresses Skeptical Raptor's article. Clearly, meaninginhistory is not an anti vaxxer as I am, and it would appear that neither is Dr. Doug Corrigan, but we are still in accord that the Covid vaccines are no good. Anyway, here's meaninginhistory's rebuttal of Skeptical Raptor's article:
I will also place up front a link to a blog by "Skeptical Raptor" that claims that Doug Corrigan pushing bad science and anti-vax tropes about mRNA vaccines. Three points, because I think it's important--if you're to read the rest of this long post--that we address reliability issues first.

1. Corrigan specifically states that he's not trying to change anyone's mind about vaxxing--and from my reading of two of his articles he does not appear to engage in anything remotely like an anti-vax trope.
2. Skeptical Raptor's case against Corrigan is this:

Corrigan is discussing one way that RNA could change genes, and that’s through an enzyme called reverse transcriptase, which generates complementary DNA (cDNA) from a viral RNA template. However, reverse transcriptase does not exist in humans except in the presence of retroviruses like HIV. In that case, it’s using its own viral RNA template, not just pulling random mRNA out of the cell. It wants the cell to produce a bunch of new retroviruses by hijacking the DNA.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus is not a retrovirus, so this will not be an issue. But even beyond that, the vaccine does not contain reverse transcriptase, so the mRNA chains in the vaccine are not going to do anything to your DNA through this process.

The problem for Skeptical Raptor is that the Harvard/MIT team concludes, as we will shortly see, that it appears that reverse transcription is actually occurring in humans with regard to Covid and that alteration of the human genome may be occurring. Who should I trust--an anonymous blogger or scientists at Harvard/MIT who have attached their names to their published research?
3. Skeptical Raptor is skeptical re Corrigan's educational credentials. I've already said I'd like to know more about him. By the same token, Skeptical Raptor doesn't supply his own educational credentials.

Meaninginhistory's blog then goes on breaking down Dr. Corrigan's findings. Well worth the read in my view.

Look, where I come from, it's innocent until proven guilty
I get that. But i will look for my information elsewhere. If there is truth to his claims, then the studies will bear that out. No? Given his past, i will look elsewhere.

Alright, you don't like Dr. Mercola, here are a few elsewheres you may wish to check out:

I think for many people that if it don't come from the MSM or paid big pharma pushers in white coats, they won't believe it.

I get that. But i will look for my information elsewhere. If there is truth to his claims, then the studies will bear that out. No? Given his past, i will look elsewhere.

Alright, you don't like Dr. Mercola, here are a few elsewheres you may wish to check out:

I think for many people that if it don't come from the MSM or paid big pharma pushers in white coats, they won't believe it.

Pretty much, yeah :-/.

Pretty much, yeah :-/.

And if somebody don't think besides this mRNA injection being a globalist/transhumanist agenda, they are making huge profits on these injections:

J&J reports $100M in sales of COVID-19 vaccine | 20 April 2021 | Health care giant Johnson & Johnson reported strong first-quarter numbers, boosted by sales of its one-dose COVID-19 vaccine -- despite the shot currently being on pause in the United States. J&J reported a first-quarter net income of $6.2 billion ($2.32 per share), which included $100 million from sales of the COVID-19 vaccine, according to The Associated Press. That is up 6.9 percent from $5.8 billion ($2.17 per share) from the same time last year. The New Jersey-based company reported $22.32 billion in revenue, well above a projection of $21.82 billion, AP reported, citing a Zacks Investment Research survey.

My mother sent me the link to this article that was just published today on Mercola.com. Here's their "story at a glance version":

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • Experts have raised warnings about the problematic history of coronavirus vaccines and their propensity to produce antibody‐dependent enhancement (ADE), which could make vaccinated individuals more susceptible to infection by SARS-CoV-2 or its variants
  • An October 2020 paper stressed that “COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralizing antibodies may sensitize vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated,” and criticized vaccine makers for not clearly informing participants in current vaccine trials of this risk
  • Vaccinated individuals do appear to be more susceptible to infection by certain variants of SARS-CoV-2, although it remains to be seen whether they are more prone to serious illness
  • Israeli researchers compared 400 individuals who had tested positive for the South African B.1.351 SARS-CoV-2 variant after receiving at least one dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine against 400 unvaccinated individuals who had been infected. Among those who received two doses of the vaccine, the variant was eight times more prevalent than in unvaccinated individuals (5.4% compared to 0.7%)
  • By analyzing blood samples, a second study found Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine was 6.8 times less effective against the South African B.1.351 variant compared to generic strains of the virus
Full article here:

Some may have caught on to the fact that the Israeli study they're referring to is one I created a thread about on Wednesday:

2 other posters here have also created threads that touch on some of the same themes:

This isn't the first article basically saying (in a different way) that the Gene modifiers lock the "vaccine" (which isn't a vaccine) into attacking this one strain of attackers---while it does this, it overruns the body's natural defenses which slows or stops it ability to attack other invaders. Buy hey, most of the the people who will die as a result, won't officially be listed a dying of covid or the "vaccines"........it will be the other virus's and bacteria that will do the killing.

It pretty much makes the body(cells) attack itself, from what I have gathered. I don't think everyone will have a problem though atleast at first. I think most, it will be a few years down the road before they develop some big problems. And I do suspect different forms of the injections are handed out to certain populations such as lethal, less lethal and not lethal at all. But I am just trying to get inside Big Pharmas heads and think what they would do. I would think it may be to obvious if everyone just died in 3 months. But they are psychopaths, so you never know.
Adults are adults---they can make their own choices about the vaccine..but I sure hope they keep the kids off this crap....

I am sorry to hear this....but thank you for the info.

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Full article here:

They will be giving it to kids. Have no doubts about that.

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Full article here:

They will be giving it to kids. Have no doubts about that.

Moderna actually started doing just that in Mid March:

Here's a story on testing vaccines on humans I just found involving children in the past. It's not pretty:

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Full article here:

Your source is a pseudo science conspiracy theory website:

From what I understand the very serious cases are from the immune system destructively overreacting to the infection and damaging various organs. The vaccines should offer protection against serious illness because the immune system is not trying to fight something it has never faced before.

After reading "How Vaccines Wreck Human Immunity: A Forbidden Doctor", I've come to the conclusion that vaccines are actually messing with part of our immune systems- specifically, with our acquired or humoral immunity. The goes into a fair amount of detail on how.

Start reading better websites.

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Full article here:

Let's start with Moderna's own study they did years ago on another mRNA given to mice. After the mice were killed and cut open they found mRNA in every organ, including the brain:

Considering the LNPs, lipid nanoparticles, are designed to slip into any cell, it's really no surprise that the mRNA got past the blood brain barrier:

Dr. Shaw, a neuroscientist, thinks it's up to the company to show that these vaccines are safe, that they won't get past the blood brain barrier and won't activate the glial cells and cause inflammation, which could cause some serious brain diseases like ALS.

But they haven't done that, all Pfizer really did was monitor people and see who went to the hospital, but they also didn't include "3410 total cases of suspected, but unconfirmed covid-19 in the overall study population, 1594 occurred in the vaccine group vs. 1816 in the placebo group.” That sounds like a gross misrepresentation of facts but what do you expect from companies that are allowed to police themselves:

"These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated."

Stop spreading dangerous, stupid anti vax propanganda.

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Full article here:

on one thread demand sources when sources is posted claim it's anti issue propaganda and therefore don't count. Your blind to the truth because you blind yourself.

on one thread demand sources when sources is posted claim it's anti issue propaganda and therefore don't count.
I am not the same person that said those two things, so that's a stupid comment. I would never ask for credible sources from the antivax dummies, because such sources do not exist. Might as well demand a rainbow unicorn for christmas.

Amethyst’s post #3 gives a Texas A&M report on a so-called BV-1 variant. The report dramatizes things with subtitles like “Probing the Unknown,” though does not give the reader any information on just what mutations comprise this variant. Beware the yellow journalism.

And all because Trump took the wrong position on Covid-19.

Americans are still hoping to have it declared to be a fake virus.

which is better getting Covid and surviving it or surviving it because you took a vaccine, for long term survival?
Easy answer: Getting a vaccine, since they are very effective at preventing serious illness.
I've had the virus---do you really think that your vaccinated self is less likely to get the virus than I am? You have to get a booster within a few months---I may never have to.

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Full article here:

on one thread demand sources when sources is posted claim it's anti issue propaganda and therefore don't count. Your blind to the truth because you blind yourself.

We're not blind to the truth, but we refuse to believe everything that is published on the internet. The source needs to have a verifiable fact check record. Unless the source is using accepted journalistic standards of verification, is open about ownership and funding, does fact based reporting, has a clean fact check record, no fucking way.

This eliminates both FOX and Breitbart from consideration.

April 19, 2021

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Full article here:

We're not blind to the truth, but we refuse to believe everything that is published on the internet. The source needs to have a verifiable fact check record. Unless the source is using accepted journalistic standards of verification, is open about ownership and funding, does fact based reporting, has a clean fact check record, no fucking way.

This eliminates both FOX and Breitbart from consideration.

This eliminates all but the liberal media outlets when you add on the right wing news outlets you forgot to include like FBN, ANO, and a bunch of others.
I don't use liberal media sources so you are blinding yourself to the truth limiting yourself to them.

Forum List

Back