Will We Become a Divided Country?

No we do not. The system is rigged for fucks man, wake up!
We elect a guy who promises to pay off the debt. He then proceeds to add $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama.

We elect a guy who promises to repeal and replace Obamacare immediately, even though anyone with two brain cells can see he does not have a plan. He then fails to produce legislation, yet after being elected hecontinues to promise he is releasing one any day now, and thereby ensuress Obamacare is immortal.

And not ONCE did you see any of his voters holding him accountable for this bullshit.

So goddam right. We get the politicians we deserve.

When other psychopathic lying hypocrites see how easy it is to hoax the rubes and get away with it, they FLOOD the halls of Congress.

Ironically the vast majority of all peoe lean towards the center. Only minute percentages are the hardcore crazies. They seem to make all the noise.

Ironically the vast majority of all peoe lean towards the center. Only minute percentages are the hardcore crazies. They seem to make all the noise.
The vast majority of those "lean toward the center" voters don't vote in the primaries. So the hardcore crazies end up determining which two pieces of shit we have to vote for in November.

And then those same "lean toward the center" voters hold their noses and make their excuses about "voting for the lesser of two evils".

That's how we end up with more and more evils.

We get the politicians we deserve.

There is NO FAR RIGHT in mainstream elected American Politics anymore ( But Far Left RUNS the Democrat Party

Disagree. There is a far right. They ensure us centrists are not able to vote for the gop. And the Dems are way out there. Both sides are myopic and short sighted and want to govern through their tiny little visions which have no r

Room for compromise. They are insane hypocrites who have no place for independents. Who are in my estimation higher level thinkers.

Disagree. There is a far right. They ensure us centrists are not able to vote for the gop. And the Dems are way out there. Both sides are myopic and short sighted and want to govern through their tiny little visions which have no r
Soooo Many of us complain of the RINOs running the show in the GOP ( which RINOs are considered “ Far Right” ?😆

Room for compromise. They are insane hypocrites who have no place for independents. Who are in my estimation higher level thinkers.
An independent can be for Legalized Drugs ( because it passes constitutional muster ) and be for Special Rights for Pedo / NAMBLA types as just another alternative Lifestyle and caring what they do in their bedrooms is intrusive

There is NO FAR RIGHT in mainstream elected American Politics anymore ( But Far Left RUNS the Democrat Party
There is most certainly a far right in US politics.

However, I will stipulate your claim and just say that the organization formerly known as the Republican Party has invented a whole new wing.

The Far Whackadoo wing.

Unless we have a leader who can bridge the gap in the tradition of Reagan and Clinton, I suggest is is practically inevitable:

I would say it has already happened.

Here's a phenomenon I am sure you are all familiar with.

When listening to a statement by a politician, the rubes check to see which party letter is after his or her name before they decide to be vehemently against what the politician said, or completely married to the idea.
'

There is most certainly a far right in US politics.

However, I will stipulate your claim and just say that the organization formerly known as the Republican Party has invented a whole new wing.

The Far Whackadoo wing.
Name two “ Far Right “ Republican US Senators and four “ Far Right “ Republican Congresscritters ( so I can send them Money )

No one has seceded (yet), but we sure as hell are divided and in so many different ways.

As was pointed out above, even most states are divided so what good would it do to seceded. The divide still exist.

And even if all the Right leaning people went to one set of states and all the left leaning people went to the other set of states, after a few years the same divide would again be present. Those in the Right leaning states would start going after those not "right" enough and those in the left states would go after those not "left" enough

And Far left & left are willing to kill us over their ways ( but we are not there yet on our ways )

Forum List

Back