Will you accept the Clinton regime?

Good piece by Pat Buchanan...with the ultimate question at the end.

Is the system rigged? You betcha
I always liked Pat. And he IS consistent. It's just that I also always take issue with his alt-conservative agenda. In this article he states that for 50 years SCOTUS has systematically deChristianized and paganized the country, shoving a secular philosophy down throats. I thought we are a secular nation with religious freedom. Does he want a Supreme Court or a Sanhedrin? He also parrots the party line against the MSM but excepts Fox from the constant critics of his party's candidate. The fact that Trump plays the media with his call-ins, and his critics have only to play clips of Trump's own words (what an affront, the dastardly varlets!) seems to rile the right. You'd think they'd appreciate getting his words out there..for free.

However, Pat has a lot of experience at losing, and softening the blow is old hat for him. The blame is in!

I always liked Pat. And he IS consistent. It's just that I also always take issue with his alt-conservative agenda. In this article he states that for 50 years SCOTUS has systematically deChristianized and paganized the country, shoving a secular philosophy down throats. I thought we are a secular nation with religious freedom. Does he want a Supreme Court or a Sanhedrin? He also parrots the party line against the MSM but excepts Fox from the constant critics of his party's candidate. The fact that Trump plays the media with his call-ins, and his critics have only to play clips of Trump's own words (what an affront, the dastardly varlets!) seems to rile the right. You'd think they'd appreciate getting his words out there..for free.

However, Pat has a lot of experience at losing, and softening the blow is old hat for him. The blame is in!
Hillary picked a butt fucker to run her campaign...not the path the founders envisioned.

Hillary picked a butt fucker to run her campaign...not the path the founders envisioned.
Ah! A vocabulary-challenged potty mouth! The founders probably didn't envision you either.

Forum List

Back