Will you accept the Clinton regime?

After reading all the D corruption that popped up just today? LAND O' GOSHEN!

No outrage anywhere from D on this site? WTH? What does it take?

I will post, I am outraged.
tumblr_nk306n7L7o1qdjpm4o1_250.gif

Well, here we go again. The fruitloops losing in an election and threatening to kill other Americans. This is what they call patriotism. What sad little minds.

And, just as we have the last eight years, we will ignore their idiocy and get on with running the nation.

Well, here we go again. The fruitloops losing in an election and threatening to kill other Americans. This is what they call patriotism. What sad little minds.

And, just as we have the last eight years, we will ignore their idiocy and get on with running the nation.
It's not the loss of an election that will cause revolution. It is the direction your lying crooked careless incompetent president attempts to take us.
.God forbid.

I won't accept it. I will defy it every chance I get.
What will you do besides cry?

If I was the crying type, I would certainly cry about that criminal being POTUS. When you think about the damage she will do, and if you give a fuck about your children and their children, crying would be normal behavior.

But I'm not a crier. As I said earlier, I don't know at this point what I will do. It depends on what the Hildabeast does once she has power. For instance, if she decides that all guns have to be registered, I won't comply. I will just have to wait and see.

We already know what her stanace is on "issues". She has a track record.

Good piece by Pat Buchanan...with the ultimate question at the end.

Is the system rigged? You betcha

And by 'regime'- you mean the legally elected President of the United States.

But hell- the right wing nut jobs haven't been willing to do that for the last 8 years- why would they start accepting anyone but their great white hope now?
I think you meant to type, "lame orange dope", not "great white hope".

No we'll impeach her ass then throw her in prison.

more rube fantasies

If you people thought the opposition to Obama was bad that was nothing compared to what you will see if Hillary wins. No compromise, none, forget it, pound sand, you may as well get used to it.
There you go.....not even waiting to see what she does or doesn't do. It's not the issues...it's her. Typical Drumpfster.

She's been telling us for months what she plans to do dumb ass, its called a campaign. Holy crap but some libs are thick.

It's not the loss of an election that will cause revolution. It is the direction your lying crooked careless incompetent president attempts to take us.
.God forbid.
Deltex, your post implies you will wait to see before revolting if the hated one is elected. That's a good thing. But I actually don't believe all this revolution talk anyway, and here's why. Back in the first decade of this century there were militias everywhere, encouraged by the NRA, who justified limitless 2A acquisitions on the grounds of defending the Constitution against a tyrannical government. And yet when the Patriot Act struck down 4A, their silence was deafening. Most even cheered the Act as a good thing. One thing is for sure, there was NO defense of 4A against the search without warrants, and the act even made it a crime if you knew of a secret search and informed the object of the search. You could get time in the Graybar Hotel for squealing on the Feds. Not a sound from our armed 'patriots' then, and they will find a reason not to act in the future too.

Pat in his essay seemed to hold back some punches and didn't express how rigged/corrupt the system is. He avoided mentioning how the media helped Trump be put in the position only to have the rug pulled out beneath him.

Forum List

Back