Will you accept the Clinton regime?

I won't accept it. I will defy it every chance I get.

How so?

Don't know yet. I'll have to wait to see what she does. That's why I clearly said I would resist every chance I got.
Resist what? Do you think she is going to ask your opinion or make you do something?

You aren't smart enough for this conversation. Dismissed.
Cant formulate a coherent thought eh? How are you going to resist? Are you going bomb something?

Was the system "rigged " when W won??

Yes, it was. The system has been rigged since the two party's began controlling who could even run for POTUS. That's what the wikileaks dumps have shown us. The system IS no longer legitimate. How come you haven't kept up?

No more talking about revolutions or other silly behavior.

Yes, it was. The system has been rigged since the two party's began controlling who could even run for POTUS. That's what the wikileaks dumps have shown us. The system IS no longer legitimate. How come you haven't kept up?

lol.... that is not "rigged" and the intentional destruction of our trust in government processes by conspiracy theory loons is sad and pathetic.

What will you do besides cry?

If I was the crying type, I would certainly cry about that criminal being POTUS. When you think about the damage she will do, and if you give a fuck about your children and their children, crying would be normal behavior.

But I'm not a crier. As I said earlier, I don't know at this point what I will do. It depends on what the Hildabeast does once she has power. For instance, if she decides that all guns have to be registered, I won't comply. I will just have to wait and see.

You won't do a god damn thing except for complain on the internet like you always do. You and the rest of the big mouth, do-nothings are all the same.

No we'll impeach her ass then throw her in prison.

House might be that stupid ( If Paul Ryan slipped and bump his damn head ) but seeing you will not have the votes in the Senate to remove her from office mean you will be stuck with her for four years!!!

I know how dare I point out the damn obvious problem with your plan!

Good piece by Pat Buchanan...with the ultimate question at the end.

Is the system rigged? You betcha

And by 'regime'- you mean the legally elected President of the United States.

But hell- the right wing nut jobs haven't been willing to do that for the last 8 years- why would they start accepting anyone but their great white hope now?
Nope. We mean regime. She won't be legally elected we all know that.
No more talking about revolutions or other silly behavior.
Contact Hillary she has a place for you in her censorship bureau :)

If we had to accept Trumpy as the nominee for the Republican party
then if elected Hillary should be accepted as well....

Not only defy the democrat regime. It has to be more than that. It has to be personal, on a street level which means defiance against every democrat you come in contact with.

lol.... that is not "rigged" and the intentional destruction of our trust in government processes by conspiracy theory loons is sad and pathetic.
It's not conspiracy theory to think of Hillary as a reckless careless incompetent bitch. That was the assessment of the fbi director...and the secret service agents that pick her up and load her into the wagon.

Crooked Hillary will never be my President just like this Obama jackass has never been.

She will have power because of the office that will be given her by the filthy ass greedy Libtards but she will never represent real America. She will be even more divisive that that Hussein Obama piece of shit.

She will be hated by the military just like the report yesterday of her being hated by the Secret Service because she was such a hateful bitch.

FBHO

FHRC

Nobody cares if a bunch of losers accept the results of the election.

The entries of the government will accept her.

Good to see the “She won’t win” statements no longer being made….

What will you do besides cry?

If I was the crying type, I would certainly cry about that criminal being POTUS. When you think about the damage she will do, and if you give a fuck about your children and their children, crying would be normal behavior.

But I'm not a crier. As I said earlier, I don't know at this point what I will do. It depends on what the Hildabeast does once she has power. For instance, if she decides that all guns have to be registered, I won't comply. I will just have to wait and see.

You won't do a god damn thing except for complain on the internet like you always do. You and the rest of the big mouth, do-nothings are all the same.

That's just bull shit you make up in your head. It has not bearing to anything real.

Not only defy the democrat regime. It has to be more than that. It has to be personal, on a street level which means defiance against every democrat you come in contact with.

Likely that whatever Hillary does will be supported by every Democrat. They just don't have the ability to think for themselves. So I will be resisting every one of them.

Forum List

Back