Will you condemn this murder?

If guilty then of course. Seems like the Israeli forces are actively looking for whomever did this. Betcha the perps will be caught and tried for their crimes.
And get 90 days and a 200 Shekel fine.

What happens to Palestinians when they are found to have murdered innocent Israelis?

When the Fogel infant was beheaded in her crib they justified themselves by claiming she was an enemy combatant. Then the mother of the murderer went on Palestinian television and praised her son (who beheaded the Jewish baby) as a hero. The community appeared to go along with her and when the world responded in horror they did not seem to understand why it would be considered a bad thing to honor him and his accomplice. It's part of an ingrained mindset that is teaching that violence is acceptable or justifiable. It is never acceptable or justifiable. Never.

It's the same mindset that exists amongst the extremist settlers.

If guilty then of course. Seems like the Israeli forces are actively looking for whomever did this. Betcha the perps will be caught and tried for their crimes.

What happens to Palestinians when they are found to have murdered innocent Israelis?

When the Fogel infant was beheaded in her crib they justified themselves by claiming she was an enemy combatant. Then the mother of the murderer went on Palestinian television and praised her son (who beheaded the Jewish baby) as a hero. The community appeared to go along with her and when the world responded in horror they did not seem to understand why it would be considered a bad thing to honor him and his accomplice. It's part of an ingrained mindset that is teaching that violence is acceptable or justifiable. It is never acceptable or justifiable. Never.

I am talking about what happens with authority figures. The Israeli government condemns and punishes the Israelis who commit these attacks. What have Hamas or the PA done to Palestinians who have murdered innocent Israelis ?

Okay. Let me say this, Coyote. When the person (persons) responsible for this act are found and arrested? They should be charged with murder and tried in a court of law. If they are found guilty? They should face the full measure of the law just as they would no matter who they are - what ethnicity - where they were born, etc. I am not suggesting that because they "thought it was arson" they should not be held accountable for murder. Final comment - we need to base our judgments on truth. Not facts - facts change - truth does not change.

The truth will come out. It always does. I'm looking forward to knowing the truth of what happened here. I am sorry for the loss of the 18 month old baby. That is a terrible thing to lose a child like that.

I am talking about what happens with authority figures. The Israeli government condemns and punishes the Israelis who commit these attacks. What have Hamas or the PA done to Palestinians who have murdered innocent Israelis ?

I agree - Israel is much better in terms of law enforcement than Hamas and Israeli authorities issued strong unequivocable statements in regards to this current tragedy and several others that have occurred - the burning of the one youth for instance. I have not heard as much strong condemnation from the Palestinian side. But you also can't ignore the fact that when a crime is committed against an Israeli Jew - there is much more likely to be arrests and convictions than when it is committed against a Palestinian. Many times, it goes unsolved.

It's a matter of virtue and morales! we don't see those kind of people as heroes, while the killers of the Fogel family won praises, and the gloated over it for days.! I'm glad I don't belong to that kind of nation.

The bottom line is this eye for an eye (revenge strategy) leads to both sides becoming blind. What we need is to come into agreement with the LORD here and pray for our enemies, bless those who curse us, go the extra mile. God is able to avenge us of our enemies and this is true for all people who will put their trust in Him!

It's a matter of virtue and morales! we don't see those kind of people as heroes, while the killers of the Fogel family won praises, and the gloated over it for days.! I'm glad I don't belong to that kind of nation.

So the best response is to pray for them that G-d will open their eyes. It is the kindness of the LORD that leads us to repentance. Think of the reaction of those Arab muslims who received such wonderful care at an Israeli hospital by Jewish doctors and then the LORD changed their hearts and they no longer had hatred in their hearts for Israel. They experienced G-ds love for them. That is how G-d is doing it. The other isn't working out so well.

Listen. If it were possible men such as fanger could bring out the worst in any of us but we cannot afford to do that. If it were easy? Everyone would be doing it. Sometimes - it is not so easy. It takes G-d having full control (of us).

I agree - Israel is much better in terms of law enforcement than Hamas and Israeli authorities issued strong unequivocable statements in regards to this current tragedy and several others that have occurred - the burning of the one youth for instance. I have not heard as much strong condemnation from the Palestinian side. But you also can't ignore the fact that when a crime is committed against an Israeli Jew - there is much more likely to be arrests and convictions than when it is committed against a Palestinian. Many times, it goes unsolved.

Palestinian TV airs show praising Fogel family murderer - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

Another Pro Palestinian Hypocrite heard from. Not only was there no condemnation but there was celebration !!!! I have been mostly observing but I believe I know how the majority of posters feel

Palestinian TV airs show praising Fogel family murderer - - Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

Another Pro Palestinian Hypocrite heard from. Not only was there no condemnation but there was celebration !!!! I have been mostly observing but I believe I know how the majority of posters feel

They did celebrate and the mother of the man who beheaded the Fogel infant went on television praising her son as a hero. The infant was called "an enemy combatant". Now that is what happened. We have to stay with the truth here to arrive at some understanding of what Israel is in the middle of. Again this all goes back to Numbers 33:50-61 and not doing what the LORD said to do in the first place.

Welcome aboard

6 pages.
I saw one post condeming the murder
I saw a lot excusing it.

You sick bastards.

6 pages.
I saw a lot excusing it.

You sick bastards.

Who are we going to condemn? They have yet to arrest anyone! How many times before has Hamas killed their own children in order to get a news story worldwide that would create outrage against Israel? Too many. That's how many times.

Until they prove who did it? There is no one to condemn. Graffiti proves nothing. Listen when you are talking about people who can slit the throat of an infant and behead her because they consider her an enemy combatant? It's reasonable to suspect they would kill their own to blame it on the Jews. Had there never been precedent for just behavior / a propaganda war waged against Israel we would be able to assume such things as you suggest, Indo, but because of the history of Hamas and the complicit behavior of those who cover for them? It's not possible.

When they arrest the people (or person) responsible they will be charged with murder and justice will meted out. It's not arson. It's murder.

Last edited:
6 pages.
I saw a lot excusing it.

You sick bastards.

Exactly how I felt when I saw the Pro Palestinians not only excusing the Fogel family massacre but applauding it . You sick racist hypocritical bastards

What is your point?

They did celebrate and the mother of the man who beheaded the Fogel infant went on television praising her son as a hero. The infant was called "an enemy combatant". Now that is what happened. We have to stay with the truth here to arrive at some understanding of what Israel is in the middle of. Again this all goes back to Numbers 33:50-61 and not doing what the LORD said to do in the first place.

Yes, the murder of the Fogels was celebrated by some. Disgusting. Celebrating the murder of little children :(

So was the mass murder at the Cave of Patriarchs. Baruch Goldstein was considered a hero by many settlers and he was venerated, his grave became a shrine. Cave of the Patriarchs massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

6 pages.
I saw a lot excusing it.

You sick bastards.

Exactly how I felt when I saw the Pro Palestinians not only excusing the Fogel family massacre but applauding it . You sick racist hypocritical bastards

Ok. So you justify it by deflecting onto other atrocities. That does seem rather effective. The Fogel massacre was roundly condemned. Yet you can't bring yourself to condemn the burning alive of a toddler?

Indofred makes a valid point here.

Goldstein had quite a following.

That too is part of your nation you know.

Yes, the murder of the Fogels was celebrated by some. Disgusting. Celebrating the murder of little children :(

So was the mass murder at the Cave of Patriarchs. Baruch Goldstein was considered a hero by many settlers and he was venerated, his grave became a shrine. Cave of the Patriarchs massacre - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I agree with you and would never celebrate the death of any child. There is something wrong with that mindset but again - it comes from bitterness - a back and forth of hatred that has gone on for far too long. Far too long.

6 pages.
I saw a lot excusing it.

You sick bastards.

Ok. So you justify it by deflecting onto other atrocities. That does seem rather effective. The Fogel massacre was roundly condemned. Yet you can't bring yourself to condemn the burning alive of a toddler?

Indofred makes a valid point here.

He is typical of the double standard of Pro Palestinians. He has made his " point" extremely well .

Forum List

Back