Will you condemn this murder?

6 pages.
I saw one post condeming the murder
I saw a lot excusing it.

You sick bastards.

Exactly how I felt when I saw the Pro Palestinians not only excusing the Fogel family massacre but applauding it . You sick racist hypocritical bastards

Ok. So you justify it by deflecting onto other atrocities. That does seem rather effective. The Fogel massacre was roundly condemned. Yet you can't bring yourself to condemn the burning alive of a toddler?

Indofred makes a valid point here.

He is typical of the double standard of Pro Palestinians. He has made his " point" extremely well .

Again - what exactly are you talking about? Are you saying you approve of the murder of innocent children? If so, please stop dancing around.

Palestinian toddler killed in Jewish settler arson attack - BBC News

A Palestinian toddler has been burned to death in an arson attack by suspected Jewish settlers in the West Bank, Israeli police say.

The home where the 18-month-old boy and his family were sleeping was set on fire in the village of Douma near Nablus, local officials say.

The parents and the child's older brother were severely injured.

Here is the difference between Palestinians and Israelis. While Palestinians make heroes out of animals that kill innocent people, Isrselis and their leaders openly condemn it.

From your article:

Israel's prime minister called the attack "reprehensible and horrific".

"This is an act of terrorism in every respect. The State of Israel takes a strong line against terrorism regardless of the perpetrators," Benjamin Netanyahu said in a tweet.

Mr Netanyahu telephoned Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas to condemn the attack, telling Mr Abbas Israel's security forces had been ordered "to use all means to find the murderers", his office said.

A Palestinian toddler has been burned to death in an arson attack by suspected Jewish settlers in the West Bank, Israeli police say.
The home where the 18-month-old boy and his family were sleeping was set on fire in the village of Douma near Nablus, local officials say.

Here is the difference between Palestinians and Israelis. While Palestinians make heroes out of animals that kill innocent people, Isrselis and their leaders openly condemn it.

From your article:

"This is an act of terrorism in every respect. The State of Israel takes a strong line against terrorism regardless of the perpetrators," Benjamin Netanyahu said in a tweet.

Mr Netanyahu telephoned Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas to condemn the attack, telling Mr Abbas Israel's security forces had been ordered "to use all means to find the murderers", his office said.
Roudy,Israeli leaders may condemn but do Fcuk All......Remember the Palestinian boy set alight by three Zionist Bastards last year......Your Government said how terrible it was(WITH CROCODILE TEARS) but were the Jews houses demolished NO...any punishment melted out NO...it will be the same in this case Tooooooooooo...........Nit and yahoo is a Bold Faced Liar.........He will do NOTHING in the end........These cowards do not need condemning......They need SHOOTING......see Roudy that's what the Zionist Trash demand of Palestinians YET do nothing about their members of their own CULT.............Cult Tnuc...s...steve.....Roudy please.....NO CROC TEARS FROM THE ZIONIST POSSEE ON HERE<BECAUSE IT IS NOT REALLY WHAT YOU REALLY BELIEVE.

steve

6 pages.
I saw a lot excusing it.

You sick bastards.

Exactly how I felt when I saw the Pro Palestinians not only excusing the Fogel family massacre but applauding it . You sick racist hypocritical bastards

Ok. So you justify it by deflecting onto other atrocities. That does seem rather effective. The Fogel massacre was roundly condemned. Yet you can't bring yourself to condemn the burning alive of a toddler?

He is typical of the double standard of Pro Palestinians. He has made his " point" extremely well .

Again - what exactly are you talking about? Are you saying you approve of the murder of innocent children? If so, please stop dancing around.
Coyote...........Iloveisrael is a Twat

From your article:

Roudy,Israeli leaders may condemn but do Fcuk All......Remember the Palestinian boy set alight by three Zionist Bastards last year......Your Government said how terrible it was(WITH CROCODILE TEARS) but were the Jews houses demolished NO...any punishment melted out NO...it will be the same in this case Tooooooooooo...........Nit and yahoo is a Bold Faced Liar.........He will do NOTHING in the end........These cowards do not need condemning......They need SHOOTING......see Roudy that's what the Zionist Trash demand of Palestinians YET do nothing about their members of their own CULT.............Cult Tnuc...s...steve.....Roudy please.....NO CROC TEARS FROM THE ZIONIST POSSEE ON HERE<BECAUSE IT IS NOT REALLY WHAT YOU REALLY BELIEVE.

steve

In Israel they are condemned and punished. Depraved Palestinians idolize and name streets after them. It's a sick culture run by even sicker leaders.

Islamism = The disease
Zionism = The cure

True story. :cool:

From your article:

Mr Netanyahu telephoned Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas to condemn the attack,​

What did he say about the 500 children that he just killed in Gaza?

6 pages.
I saw a lot excusing it.

You sick bastards.

I am referring to the double standards of Pro Palestinians . Stop dancing around

From your article:

Mr Netanyahu telephoned Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas to condemn the attack,​

Israel doesn't target children. What reason so they have to do so ?

It's a matter of virtue and morales! we don't see those kind of people as heroes, while the killers of the Fogel family won praises, and the gloated over it for days.! I'm glad I don't belong to that kind of nation.

Goldstein had quite a following.

That too is part of your nation you know.

Yes, true. Sadly, the Jewish community in Israel can grow rotten roots as well. However, did you see anyone in the government praising him, like Hamas officials praised their beasts? I have difficult time recalling

From your article:

steve

I don't mind if those kind of people are shot or poisoned for life once they're caught. What bothers me most is that people demand standards from Israel while they turn around and play blind when our enemy praises our kids being killed.

From your article:

Israel has killed over 1,600 children since 2001.

It either targets children or is the oops capital of the world.

If guilty then of course. Seems like the Israeli forces are actively looking for whomever did this. Betcha the perps will be caught and tried for their crimes.
Betcha they won't.
Betcha you're an ignorant ass. :thup:

B Tselem A burned infant was only a matter of time in view of policy to not enforce law on violent settlers B Tselem

"...in the past three years since August 2012, Israeli civilians set fire to nine Palestinian homes in the West Bank. Additionally, a Molotov cocktail was thrown at a Palestinian taxi, severely burning the family on board. No one was charged in any of these cases. The ISA suspects two were related to the perpetrators of June's arson attack on the Church of the Loaves and Fishes, but it is doubtful these cases would have been solved independently of the effort put into the church arson inside Israel.

In recent years, Israeli civilians set fire to dozens of Palestinian homes, mosques, businesses, agricultural land and vehicles in the West Bank. The vast majority of these cases were never solved, and in many of them the Israeli Police did not even bother take elementary investigative actions."

B'Tselem would disagree with you.

6 pages.
I saw a lot excusing it.

You sick bastards.

I condemn the burning alive of this toddler - that is not even a question for me - it should be roundly condemned as a most horrific and merciless way to kill someone - I would like for them to capture the person responsible and hear whether or not they knew when they lit that house on fire there were people inside - arson is a crime - no question but to burn the house down knowing there were people inside takes this to an entirely different level of crime - either way the person should be charged with murder - whether they realized this was murder or not is something I'd like to know. To intentionally burn down a house with people inside sleeping is the act of a psychopath.

If guilty then of course. Seems like the Israeli forces are actively looking for whomever did this. Betcha the perps will be caught and tried for their crimes.
Betcha they won't.

B Tselem A burned infant was only a matter of time in view of policy to not enforce law on violent settlers B Tselem

"...in the past three years since August 2012, Israeli civilians set fire to nine Palestinian homes in the West Bank. Additionally, a Molotov cocktail was thrown at a Palestinian taxi, severely burning the family on board. No one was charged in any of these cases. The ISA suspects two were related to the perpetrators of June's arson attack on the Church of the Loaves and Fishes, but it is doubtful these cases would have been solved independently of the effort put into the church arson inside Israel.

In recent years, Israeli civilians set fire to dozens of Palestinian homes, mosques, businesses, agricultural land and vehicles in the West Bank. The vast majority of these cases were never solved, and in many of them the Israeli Police did not even bother take elementary investigative actions."

The burning of toddler is due to the growing hostility fumed by fanatics in both Israeli and Palestinian side. Before this child was burned, a child of ours was run over or stabbed in its sleep. It's the growing hostility, which by the way, Btselem is only helping to evoke

From your article:

Palestinian child shot dead in Gaza

Gaza hospital officials identified the teenager as Mohammed al-Masri, 17.

Israeli soldiers shoot dead Palestinian near Gaza border medics - Yahoo News

Betcha they won't.

The burning of toddler is due to the growing hostility fumed by fanatics in both Israeli and Palestinian side. Before this child was burned, a child of ours was run over or stabbed in its sleep. It's the growing hostility, which by the way, Btselem is only helping to evoke

It's the growing hostility, which by the way, Btselem is only helping to evoke

By putting the killings into perspective? 100 Palestinians die for every Zionist Israeli and you want to stop the hostility by burying the truth? Get out of Occupied Palestine and your "settlers" won't be attacked any more, simple.

Betcha they won't.

Okay, a few examples...... You want me to believe the problem is systemic with just a few examples.......?
I stand by my first assertion.

Betcha they won't.

It's the growing hostility, which by the way, Btselem is only helping to evoke

By putting the killings into perspective? 100 Palestinians die for every Zionist Israeli and you want to stop the hostility by burying the truth? Get out of Occupied Palestine and your "settlers" won't be attacked any more, simple.

Riiight... Because they never attacked us in Tel Aviv or Beer Sheva... And they never reached innocent Israelis in Europe or USA...

Give me a break

From your article:

Israel has killed over 1,600 children since 2001.

It either targets children or is the oops capital of the world.

I don't think you understand what the word 'target' means .

Forum List

Back