Will You Ever Visit Washington DC as a Tourist?

Will you ever visit Washington DC as a tourist?

• No, it no longer represents American citizens.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Yes, but only after all the statues and monuments dedicated to White folk are removed.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it is too dangerous because of the democrat voters.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Yes, but only if the voter fraud does not stand.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
I don't have plans to ever return to DC but it has nothing to do with any of this. The traffic gridlock in NoVA/DC is more than my nerves can take ever again. I will drive the long way around to even keep from passing through the beltway or anything interior to it.

I take the train. Or the bus, which has a precedence on a special lane.

The gridlock is horrendous. Yet they keep on building more and more neighbourhoods, where the traffic backups have even spread to there. Before you even reach the beltway.

Curious if the retards by the names of Candycorn and Skylar would do some videos walking around DC and stuff. :laugh:

Curious if the retards by the names of Candycorn and Skylar would do some videos walking around DC and stuff. :laugh:

In the middle of a pandemic and the middle of winter?

No thank you.

I don't have plans to ever return to DC but it has nothing to do with any of this. The traffic gridlock in NoVA/DC is more than my nerves can take ever again. I will drive the long way around to even keep from passing through the beltway or anything interior to it.

I take the train. Or the bus, which has a precedence on a special lane.

The gridlock is horrendous. Yet they keep on building more and more neighbourhoods, where the traffic backups have even spread to there. Before you even reach the beltway.

Hell they will pay a mint to buy up a whole neighborhood to demolish it to build a more densely packed neighborhood. Northern Virginia in horrible.

Forum List

Back