Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country??

Should the people turn away from Christ to Islam, they will be destroyed. Same as if they turn away from Christ for secularism.

The fact is only Christ has the power to save this nation. And this land is a land of promise to those who will covenant with God and serve Him freely. Christ teaches us the principles of the Gospel, it is by ignoring those principles we will destroy ourselves.

Our economy has already suffered because people decided to be dishonest, covetous, proud, violent, unwise stewards, etc. As we return to the values and principles Christ teaches us, we will find healing.

No Government made by man and run by man will survive when Jesus returns. Only God's Kingdom will survive.

God has planned to destroy this world first, then there will be peace in the next Heaven and Earth.

No body of Jesus is coming back. Christ is already here being witnessed by His last saint and as soon as the saint is killed, it will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Then, the end will come soon afterwards.

Ha! ha! It's never going to happen, Sunni. Before long ALAC will be passed in all 50 states and Sharia Law won't have a leg to stand on in American courtrooms. Try Turkey or Egypt, better luck there. Then again? Maybe not....

-Jeri

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

NO it is NOT inevitable. DREAM ON.

Funny that those who are the most hysterical, the real drama queens when it comes to Islam ... They're the same ones who get their "news" from a station controlled by a Muslim.

Froot loops.

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:
If the neocons couldn't force their religion on this country over the last 200 years, what makes you think your religion will have better luck?

The majority in Egypt have made clear they don't want Sharia law - the majority in Turkey said no thanks to Sharia law - seems to me the majority of Muslims in USA may be leaning same way and Sunni is in the minority here on this one. Could be. Times are changing.

In the future as churches all across the country close do to lack of attendance.

Muslims will buy them and convert them into mosques.

273451_1a434aa7.jpg

In the future as churches all across the country close do to lack of attendance.

Muslims will buy them and convert them into mosques.

What do you see changing that would cause Islam to grow in the US when the current trend is a shift away from the entire religious philosophical sector in general to favor a more secular viewpoint?

This smells a bit like a troll thread to me.

Did the French all support the Nazis during the occupation? No. They formed the resistence and started killing Germans and collaborators.

It's getting close to time for a new Crusades.

Did the French all support the Nazis during the occupation? No. They formed the resistence and started killing Germans and collaborators.

It's getting close to time for a new Crusades.

Why on Earth would we want a "new Crusade?" :confused:

What do you see changing that would cause Islam to grow in the US when the current trend is a shift away from the entire religious philosophical sector in general to favor a more secular viewpoint?
While that is true in regards to Christianity and Judaism.

Islam continues to grow in Europe and the U.S. ... :cool:

The overall trend for both regions though is secularization by far and that far outweighs any gains that Islam realizes.

There is a shift away from religion. Isn't that heresy? Some Muslim countries wouldn't tolerate that sort of speech. Plenty of folks here question Christianity, but they pretended to respect Islam. It's all crap. Please. And, we all know how intolerant Islam is to western thought and free speech. Why bother to defend it?

Last edited:

The overall trend for both regions though is secularization by far and that far outweighs any gains that Islam realizes.
I have attend the services in many mosques here in the U.S

And all of them are growing in membership due to both conversions and high birth rates. .. :cool:

US becoming an islamic state, when muslims from islamic states running away to US? I don't think so.

Not many muslims in the US could survive in an actual islamic state, before running back to the comfort of western freedom. In fact, many of them would get in trouble not being proper muslims :)

Hypocrisy is a "must have" for any islamist...

If the military in Egypt, a predominantly Muslim country, takes over there because of a government that is leaning towards religion running the country then FOR DAMN SURE the US military would take out a Muslim theocracy HERE.
With the Mississippi National Guard leading the charge.

Legalizing Marijuana, GAY or "immigrants" rights is the mantra here. All of which are morally questionable but seem to fit the current zeitgeist. Why is that? I oppose legalizing all them, I like that. I don't jump on a bandwagon.

Last edited:
Legalizing Marijuana, GAY or "immigrants" rights is the mantra here. All of which are morally questionable but seem to fit the current zeitgeist. Why that? I oppose legalizing all them, I like that. I don't jump on a bandwagon.

Is smoking cigarettes, drinking sweet tea and eating too much fattening foods "immoral"?

Legalizing Marijuana, GAY or "immigrants" rights is the mantra here. All of which are morally questionable but seem to fit the current zeitgeist. Why that? I oppose legalizing all them, I like that. I don't jump on a bandwagon.

Is smoking cigarettes, drinking sweet tea and eating too much fattening foods "immoral"?

So, are Muslims a good example of tolerance when they put out fatwas , or holy hits, on anyone the offends them? My parents smoked cigarettes. I drink tea, and eat fattening foods. But the pope never issues a death warrant on anyone. But all those well informed Muslims can crash airplanes into buildings and condemn the west and that is ok?

Forum List

Back