Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country??

Too late!!

She has already accepted my offer to be my concubine. :D

burqa.jpg
So what convinced her: The potato sack or the clitorectomy?

No, since it won't ever happen. Besides we already have the white christian conservative tea party crowd AKA Taliban White.

I'm not talking about some sort of violent take over or revolution.

It will happen very slowly at the ballot box. :cool:

The Constitution prohibits the population determining the Constitutionality of The Law.
Politicians are slowly becoming more friendly to the Islamic ideas and ways of thinking.

Even our current president embraces the superiority of Islam over some democratic ideals.

It's only a matter of time. :cool:
Islam is not superior, it is an inferior creation of satan who has never been anything more than a copy cat. Islam is evil and stupid, like mohammed.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Muslims love to deny what their book of lies says, it embarrasses them.
It's extremely rare to meet a Christian who actually follows what the Bible says or what Jesus taught.

Most christian live like hell during the week; and then go to church on sunday to be forgiven.

That way they can start sinning again on monday with a clean slate. :cool:

I will move...When Mecca or Medina becomes the bastion of reason of science. When all those humbled Muslims worshiping the Kabaa stop being being so bloody stupid and wake up. When will YOU MOVE when the world stops accepting religion? Mars? That will happen one day. Organized religion isn't any better than greek mythology. Allah and Zeus are the same thing, child. You are lost worshiping these silly gods.

Last edited:
It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

Fear...Doubt....Unbelief...Whether you want to admit it or not we are a Christian country with better sense than that.. Tell me now,,just who is goiing to fool us???

Muslims love to deny what their book of lies says, it embarrasses them.
It's extremely rare to meet a Christian who actually follows what the Bible says or what Jesus taught.

Most christian live like hell during the week; and then go to church on sunday to be forgiven.

That way they can start sinning again on monday with a clean slate. :cool:

:eusa_hand: I doubt you even know any Christians mr Know it all Sunni Muslim scholar so :bs1:

I doubt you even know any Christians mr Know it all Sunni Muslim scholar
Before converting to Islam. I went to church for many years; taught sunday school; held Bible studies at my home; and yes, even did some preaching.

I know the Bible inside and out; and judging from your posts; definitely better than you.

So to answer your question, Yes I personally know many Christians, and have several that are close friends. :cool:

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

Sorry to burst your bubble,,, but it just ain't happenin' Not now or ever. Simple fact of life.

:dance:
Before converting to Islam. I went to church for many years; taught sunday school; held Bible studies at my home; and yes, even did some preaching.

I know the Bible inside and out; and judging from your posts; definitely better than you.

So to answer your question, Yes I personally know many Christians, and have several that are close friends. :cool:

Just because you know the words and teach the words and have been to a single church doesn't mean you were Christian and if had actually been a Christian you would never have converted to Islam. All your conversion to Islam means is that you never believed to begin with. ;)

Last edited:
:dance:

Just because you know the words and teach the words and have been to a single church doesn't mean you were Christian and if had actually been a Christian you would never have converted to Islam. All your conversion to Islam means is that you never believed to begin with. ;)

Actually it probably means that they never really met "Jesus". So be it.

I think is funny how scared so many Americans are of the Taliban.

They are a rag tag army of civilians with no air force, navy, or heavy weapons.

Yet, many people here are terrified of a Taliban invasion of the U.S.. :badgrin: :cuckoo:
No one is afraid of an invasion by 7th-Century barbarians.

We are wary, however, of potential traitors such as yourself using the foolish left to force your backwards religion on us through government dictat.

Just so's you know -- never gonna happen.

As the muslim population increases; so will their political power.

Slowly, the politicians will start to pander to the muslim demographics in order to gather votes.

Eventually, laws will be passed bring the U.S. into compliance with Sharia Law.

And because America is a democracy; the citizens will comply with the new laws that are enacted. :cool:

The Muslim population is tiny. It could triple and still be a blip on the radar. It's interesting on some level, because if not for the obvious reason they won't, militant Muslims and evangelicals have a lot of common ground.

I think is funny how scared so many Americans are of the Taliban.

They are a rag tag army of civilians with no air force, navy, or heavy weapons.

Yet, many people here are terrified of a Taliban invasion of the U.S.. :badgrin: :cuckoo:
No one is afraid of an invasion by 7th-Century barbarians.

We are wary, however, of potential traitors such as yourself using the foolish left to force your backwards religion on us through government dictat.

Just so's you know -- never gonna happen.

You guys really need to make up your mind. Either liberals are trying to ban religion and institute an atheist dictatorship, or they're trying to implement sharia. It can't be both.

Forum List

Back