Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country??

They just found 17 Pakistani soldiers beheaded by the Taliban.
Sharia Law in action.
How come we do not hear you condemning the Taliban Sunni?
How come you are scared shitless of them?
Worried about your own head?

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

Never gonna happen.

And if it did, I'd fight against it... violently. Same as I would if oppressive Christian Law came into effect as law of the land in this country.

We won the one that overthrew the dominance of Christianity and it's support of divine rights of the monarchs.
We will win the next one also.

Sharia Law in action.
The Taliban are Afghan nationalists who are fighting to rid their country of foreign occupiers.

Their actions are not about Sharia or Islam; but self defense.

I imagine that Americans would act the same way if the U.S. was invaded and occupied.

Sharia Law in action.
The Taliban are Afghan nationalists who are fighting to rid their country of foreign occupiers.

Their actions are not about Sharia or Islam; but self defense.

I imagine that Americans would act the same way if the U.S. was invaded and occupied.

Self defense is cutting off the heads of captured forces?
How are Pakistani military "foreign occupiers" of Pakistan?
That makes no damn sense and you know it. I fell off my dinosaur the first time I heard you use those talking points.

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

I would probably have to Sunni, I would enjoy the Kabab stands and shawarma shops on every street but my life style of drinking, smoking and promiscous sex has no place under Islamic law, I would probably move to Brazil or something.:(

I think is funny how scared so many Americans are of the Taliban.

They are a rag tag army of civilians with no air force, navy, or heavy weapons.

Yet, many people here are terrified of a Taliban invasion of the U.S.. :badgrin: :cuckoo:

Do you honestly believe that the American people are going to allow that to happen? You must have a death wish.

The American people or what people that are here claiming to be American, will vote for it. I certainly don't support islam, likely I would pay my jizya like a good little infidel. But you can't deny what's really happening, not only here but in western European countries as well. France, England, the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, all of these nations are slowly slipping under islam. We will because we are very much like those other countries. Secularists find islam a partner in secularism and they are wrong.

Well lets pack our bags and move to Brazil or Bolivia.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
The end

sara_yawn_gif_by_mikiyoshiuzuki-d4iuwu8.gif

If muslim immigration, abortion, and opposition to Christianity continue, it won't take nearly that long. Not to mention simple dissatisfaction among secularists. John Walker Lindh came from an atheist household with a homosexual father. When a secularist converts to islam, they invariably become the most radical. Which is one of the reason why it may not take that long! The growth of islam is not tending towards moderate islam but to the most radical of fundamentalist islam.

One of the more successful myths that secularists have about islam (I say secularists because muslims do not share this myth) is that gay rights will be expanded under islam and that distateful objection that Christians have against same sex marriage will finally be over.

I know no one that believes gay rights will be expanded under Islam. Never seen anyone claim that but you. How long did it take you to make that WHOPPER up?
You are fucking crazy. That is about the stupidest thing I have ever seen here.

Liberals HERE have certainly claimed that gay rights will be expanded under islam. Especially gays and lesbians themselves who see a far greater danger in Christianity than islam.

If anything islam is the foil secularists use against Christianity!

Homsexuals and Lesbians would feel safer under Islam than Christianity? thats very dangerous and false, all the strides gays have made would be taken away in 5 seconds under Sharia.

I think is funny how scared so many Americans are of the Taliban.

They are a rag tag army of civilians with no air force, navy, or heavy weapons.

Yet, many people here are terrified of a Taliban invasion of the U.S.. :badgrin: :cuckoo:

When people think of Sharia law they think of the Taliban and Usama Bin Ladens face.:eek:

I would probably have to Sunni, I would enjoy the Kabab stands and shawarma shops on every street but my life style of drinking, smoking and promiscous sex has no place under Islamic law, I would probably move to Brazil or something.:(
Most likely we would have to establish an infidel party zone for people like you to continue with your immoral kufar lifestyle.

Much like they do in the ME countries for tourists and other non muslims. :cool:

Most likely we would have to establish an infidel party zone for people like you to continue with your immoral kufar lifestyle.

Much like they do in the ME countries for tourists and other non muslims. :cool:

:lol:

You like brazen pants-wearing dominant American women too much, you'd probably have to buy a vacation home there.

Forum List

Back