Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country??

Ummm... Yes. I was going to move to Mexico anyway. (See thread about what if ya wake up and Mittens is in the White House).

And Alec Baldwin was so sincere in honoring his promise.

Ya? What promise was that? And it has WHAT to do with me? I already have the boat.. the trailer.. my plan has been on track for a long time.

So shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. Now. Nobody's asking you to stay one minute longer, douchebag.

Poor thing thinks anyone actually takes him seriously. Islamist coward pissants who hide under women's skirts and behind baby carriages aren't gonna change the USA. You can always get a few bootlicking lefties to run interference for ya, but when the shit hits the fan, you'll be be hiding just like your pals do.
There will be no need for violence or conflict as I have stated before.

We will use the courts, judges, politicians, laws, and the ballot box in order to further our agenda for America. :cool:

I am not a muslim, not even a convert, but I agree with you. More than that, I don't think the US will have any choice. After all, didn't Europe think they would never become islamic? Yet it's happening there much faster than here. Of course, Europe was further along the road of secularization than we are.

There is a difference between not wanting such a thing to happen, and recognizing that it will happen no matter what we want.

There is a difference between not wanting such a thing to happen, and recognizing that it will happen no matter what we want.

Don't be stupid, it's not going to happen. You are just looking for an excuse to spew your 'the Union will break up' bullshit - AGAIN.

I am not a muslim, not even a convert, but I agree with you. More than that, I don't think the US will have any choice. After all, didn't Europe think they would never become islamic? Yet it's happening there much faster than here. Of course, Europe was further along the road of secularization than we are.

Yet another person who doesn't understand the protections built into the constitution....
:cuckoo:

And Alec Baldwin was so sincere in honoring his promise.

Ya? What promise was that? And it has WHAT to do with me? I already have the boat.. the trailer.. my plan has been on track for a long time.

So shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. Now. Nobody's asking you to stay one minute longer, douchebag.

Not your call asshole. I wouldn't "shut the fuck up" being in Mexico anyway... Telling you lying liars what pieces of shit you are is one of lifes simple pleasures. Give THAT up? Not on your life fucktard.

Not your call asshole. I wouldn't "shut the fuck up" being in Mexico anyway... Telling you lying liars what pieces of shit you are is one of lifes simple pleasures. Give THAT up? Not on your life fucktard.

You are no longer welcome in my country. Get the fuck out. The Mexicans can then take care of shutting you the fuck up.

You are no longer welcome in my country.

Who the fuck do you think you are, Janet Napolitano's replacement?

She's a lot prettier than you, too.

janet-napolitano.jpg

Yet another person who doesn't understand the protections built into the constitution....
:cuckoo:

One would think that adherence to the Constitution can always be relied upon!

What will be will be, but I don't believe it will happen in my lifetime.

Too big of a change, the status quo is difficult to shift.

I don't think there will ever be a peaceful move to any religion based law in the U.S.

Besides, America will corrupt Muslims long before Muslims have an opportunity to corrupt America.

Last edited:
It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

What exactly is inevitable about it?

As the muslim population increases; so will their political power.

Slowly, the politicians will start to pander to the muslim demographics in order to gather votes.

Eventually, laws will be passed bring the U.S. into compliance with Sharia Law.

And because America is a democracy; the citizens will comply with the new laws that are enacted. :cool:

There are few times I'll neg, this is one. The establishment of religion...

will that come to pass? Lordy I hope not, but that is the point of the post, no?

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

Never gonna happen.

And if it did, I'd fight against it... violently. Same as I would if oppressive Christian Law came into effect as law of the land in this country.

Last edited:

When it doesn't happen, will you pick up an AK or strap on a Semtex vest?

jeehadcopy9pb.jpg

Well, Sunni? You'll never get your Caliphate established voluntarily. Will you step up and do your duty?

Muslims are gonna look pretty funny with their "Sharia Law books" sticking out of the cracks in their asses on their way out the door.

Forum List

Back