Will you take today to celebrate the patriotism, courage and bravery of the Jan 6 protesters? Will you think of Ashli Babbitt’s senseless murder?

Did U.S. Veteran Babbitt have her hands up? Did the Capital Cop give the unarmed woman a chance to surrender for the crime of criminal trespass? Why can't her family get justice in the courts? There is no statute of limitation on murder.

Babbitt lost her reason. She may have been unstable to begin with. She was crazy for Trump's rhetoric and Qanon.

The illegitimate administration has thrown out the law. Everything from due process to people not being able to face the accusers.
No one sane believes the above to be true.

use a dictionary before you use what are obviously to you -- BIG WORDS
adjective: illegitimate
  1. not authorized by the law; not in accordance with accepted standards or rules.

^^^Pay close attention, everyone. This is how the left REALLY feels about cops killing unarmed citizens. Their outrage over the George Floyd incident was an act. They LOVED it.
Well we should be blaming the one who conditioned her in to being such a Fruit loop that she thought she had the right to hunt down Congressmen and Congresswomen while roaming the halls of the Capitol Building.

RTS = Republican Traitors Syndrome

RTS will attempt to deny anything and everything which is true hoping that most humans are indeed idiots. Their kind of idiots.
To be a traitor to all things democrat is the highest form of patriotism to the Republic.

It has been estimated that 60,000 people were at the capitol on Jan 6. The tragedy isn't that a handful of people took action, it's that not all 60,000 acted as one patriotic body. It it had been all, there would be a very different celebration today.
So you admit that you wanted these "peaceful tourist" to take it to the Next Level and Finish the Job that Babbitt failed at.

Did you want those 60,000 to :

1). Take hostages
2). Hang Mike Pence
3). Kill a few selected Congress Members or perhaps ALL the (D)

They failed you.
It's painful for you.

No one sane believes the above to be true.

use a dictionary before you use what are obviously to you -- BIG WORDS
You claiming to know what is sane or not is on it's face is stupid. You have listened to lies that have warped your patriotism into supporting a unrecognizable fascist regime. Try again, and realize your opinion is useless in anything factual.

To be a traitor to all things democrat is the highest form of patriotism to the Republic.
Totally ignorant response.

Defending the Constitution and the Rule of Law is the highest form of Patriotism to the Republic.

Storming the Capitol during a legal certification of the future Government is not patriotism. It is following the wishes of an insane dictator wannabe who had no problems using innocent and not so innocent people to do the dirty job for him.

And now, hundreds are in prison, or going to be and Trump.....still free......laughing his way to the bank.

It was violent and widespread. That's an attack. She was breaking the law, a violent mob was right behind her, and there was significant violence all over the Capitol. Those are just facts.

I realize you may not have seen much of what happened. There is nothing I can do about that.

You can call Jan 6 a "saxophone" if you want. I don't care. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
Interestingly, with all of the "violence" that occurred and with all of the cell phone video they had, the best they came up with is some asshole tossing a fire hydrant underhanded in the direction of the police but falling short of any target.

People breaking windows to gain entry? Trespassing.
People storming through doors? Trespassing.

Violence? Show me the blood. All that video and all the claims of "blood everywhere" but there is not one video showing blood.

Sorry. I go with evidence. Not what a bunch of partisan hacks want me to believe. ANd dont give me that Cheney is a republican BS. Her daddy told her Trump called her names and she used her elected power to try to get back at him. How did that pan out for her in the end?

You claiming to know what is sane or not is on it's face is stupid. You have listened to lies that have warped your patriotism into supporting a unrecognizable fascist regime. Try again, and realize your opinion is useless in anything factual.
YOU are a fascist trying to gaslight people here.

There are no idiots here to take your worthless gaslighting no matter how good you think you are at it.

Interestingly, with all of the "violence" that occurred and with all of the cell phone video they had, the best they came up with is some asshole tossing a fire hydrant underhanded in the direction of the police but falling short of any target.

People breaking windows to gain entry? Trespassing.
People storming through doors? Trespassing.

Violence? Show me the blood. All that video and all the claims of "blood everywhere" but there is not one video showing blood.

Sorry. I go with evidence. Not what a bunch of partisan hacks want me to believe. ANd dont give me that Cheney is a republican BS. Her daddy told her Trump called her names and she used her elected power to try to get back at him. How did that pan out for her in the end?
Lies are getting somewhere?

Totally ignorant response.

Defending the Constitution and the Rule of Law is the highest form of Patriotism to the Republic.

Storming the Capitol during a legal certification of the future Government is not patriotism. It is following the wishes of an insane dictator wannabe who had no problems using innocent and not so innocent people to do the dirty job for him.

And now, hundreds are in prison, or going to be and Trump.....still free......laughing his way to the bank.
Trump told them to storm the Capitol?

Ive searched the internet. All I see are a bunch of hacks (like you) saying he did. Most of them claiming he was using some sort of code. Others claiming it was actually said but they lost the audio.

But for some reason, no one has actual evidence that he told them to storm the Capitol.

ALl I found was him saying "Peacefully have your words heard at the steps of the Capitol"

Is that code for "Go get em and kill those mother fuckers"?

Is it?

I will celebrate that some of the people involved in a violent protest to stop a constitutionally mandated procedure are in jail.

Your thinking is way too simple minded.

Protests, no matter how destructive as some of the BLM protests may have turned into by a few is in NO WAY the same as a planned overthrow of a legally elected government so that the previous President could remain as President by force.

As I said before STOP.......comparing both, because on not one planet on the Universe they could possibly EVER be seen as comparable or the same.

Civil War? That was the first attempt to break away from what the founders had created because some people wanted to keep slavery alive. They went to WAR for it, just as Trump and his allies went to WAR against the legitimate election of 2020 because Trump lost.

Sorry, but you are no Philosopher although you keep trying to sound like one.

There was no war over the election. Bad people want you to think there was. That’s part of the far left propaganda against fellow Americans that voted for Trump …over 70 million of us.

i’m just a regular every day American commenting on these issues.

Want to know why YouTube got rid of the dislike button …because all of the far left BLM propaganda flooding the sports networks flooding the movies are all disliked overwhelmingly. No one wants to hear this anymore and this is why CNN is actually trying to go more towards the center. Watch the Washington journal on C-SPAN a lot of the people who call them disagree with the politics of the far left.

It’s the people on the far left trying to create racial tensions in social justice they’re the ones who are destroying statues of people who have nothing to do with the confederate states. Hey find me one Donald Trump supporter who goes around destroying statues of Martin Luther King Jr.. Find me a group of three white Donald Trump supporters who attacked BLM supporter. You can’t so the media is trying to brainwash you.

The BLM riots of 2020 greatly affected many American people regular citizens were simply attacked for being white and wearing Trump hats. And of course small business owners of all Race backgrounds had their business looted, there was the security pawnshop officer who was black he was murdered by BLM rioters.

Most recently this past summer we did have some pro abortion riots…far left people going nuts breaking windows getting violent and intimidating… All because they want to prop up abortion. Now I ask myself and we can all ask why would anyone want to be on that side of people. And it’s the same people who support abortion who are out there up in arms about the January 6 incident.

Forum List

Back