Will you take today to celebrate the patriotism, courage and bravery of the Jan 6 protesters? Will you think of Ashli Babbitt’s senseless murder?

Well we should be blaming the one who conditioned her in to being such a Fruit loop that she thought she had the right to hunt down Congressmen and Congresswomen while roaming the halls of the Capitol Building.

Hunt them down with what?

It has been estimated that 60,000 people were at the capitol on Jan 6. The tragedy isn't that a handful of people took action, it's that not all 60,000 acted as one patriotic body. It it had been all, there would be a very different celebration today.
What should they have done?

Trump told them to storm the Capitol?

Ive searched the internet. All I see are a bunch of hacks (like you) saying he did. Most of them claiming he was using some sort of code. Others claiming it was actually said but they lost the audio.

But for some reason, no one has actual evidence that he told them to storm the Capitol.

ALl I found was him saying "Peacefully have your words heard at the steps of the Capitol"

Is that code for "Go get em and kill those mother fuckers"?

Is it?

These are Trump's actual words on 1/6/21:

1673038443208.png

Lies are getting somewhere?

Interestingly, with all of the "violence" that occurred and with all of the cell phone video they had, the best they came up with is some asshole tossing a fire hydrant underhanded in the direction of the police but falling short of any target.

People breaking windows to gain entry? Trespassing.
People storming through doors? Trespassing.

Violence? Show me the blood. All that video and all the claims of "blood everywhere" but there is not one video showing blood.

Sorry. I go with evidence. Not what a bunch of partisan hacks want me to believe. ANd dont give me that Cheney is a republican BS. Her daddy told her Trump called her names and she used her elected power to try to get back at him. How did that pan out for her in the end?
you call it fake news and yet you still cant produce a single video showing "blood everywhere".......alll those videos and you have nothing more than a bunch of assholes pushing aside a barrier.

Wow.

THATS A COUP!

Trump told them to storm the Capitol?

Ive searched the internet. All I see are a bunch of hacks (like you) saying he did. Most of them claiming he was using some sort of code. Others claiming it was actually said but they lost the audio.

But for some reason, no one has actual evidence that he told them to storm the Capitol.

ALl I found was him saying "Peacefully have your words heard at the steps of the Capitol"

Is that code for "Go get em and kill those mother fuckers"?

Is it?
Sure sixties...call it fake news. That's the easy way out. AN emoji. You know....like my kids like to use.

So do you have any video or audio of Trump telling them to storm the capitol building?

Forget it. If you did you would have posted it already. Go back to your x-box.

Cya

As the Insurrectionist-in-Chief sat jerking off for three hours watching his minions attempt a coup, he could have stopped it at any time, but chose instead to stoke them with tweets, encouraging their actions.

Ashli Babbitt's blood is on his hands.

After listening for three hours as the terrorists were brutalizing his fellow officers, and hearing some of them send out final messages to their families, the cop who shot the terrorist heaving herself over the last barricade had no choice but to shoot her dumb ass.

And that ended the coup.

I would have done the same thing.
Trump had no way of stopping it short of being at the doors himself.

Sure sixties...call it fake news. That's the easy way out. AN emoji. You know....like my kids like to use.

So do you have any video or audio of Trump telling them to storm the capitol building?

Forget it. If you did you would have posted it already. Go back to your x-box.

Cya
BS all you like.

Let me see you debunk ANY of the witnesses, lawyers, aides, allies, military, etc who were there on 1/6, be it at the Rally, the car or at the WH.

They were there. They have given their testimony on what happened.

BS them all you like.

Interestingly, with all of the "violence" that occurred and with all of the cell phone video they had, the best they came up with is some asshole tossing a fire hydrant underhanded in the direction of the police but falling short of any target.

People breaking windows to gain entry? Trespassing.
People storming through doors? Trespassing.

Violence? Show me the blood. All that video and all the claims of "blood everywhere" but there is not one video showing blood.

Sorry. I go with evidence. Not what a bunch of partisan hacks want me to believe. ANd dont give me that Cheney is a republican BS. Her daddy told her Trump called her names and she used her elected power to try to get back at him. How did that pan out for her in the end?
Yet another outstanding example of a post of mine from another thread.

Good stuff.

The Trumpsters are desperate to minimize the Insurrection, and have to completely avoid and ignore the context of the event.

Context matters. Obviously. But that might be considered "complexity" for them, and they don't like complexity.

It has been estimated that 60,000 people were at the capitol on Jan 6. The tragedy isn't that a handful of people took action, it's that not all 60,000 acted as one patriotic body. It it had been all, there would be a very different celebration today.

Nothing would be different except the number of people being prosecuted.

It would not have changed the outcome of the 2020 election. It would have delayed the confirmation. But at the point we were on Jan 6th, the confirmation of the electoral votes was a constitutionally mandated formality.

He did STOP IT with a tweet over 3 hours later.

How do you explain that?
He was forced by the SS into a bunker. Standard protocol twhen there is a disturbance within a certain radius of the President. Also, protocol is no electronic devices used from that location until the disturbance is deemed not a threat to the president. That is to ensure his location is not identifiable.

Yes. I know. He was President and he could have told the SS that he refuses to follow protocol. But that would have put the lives of the SS in danger....and if one of them had a stroke 3 days later, or one had flatulence 3 days later you would be blaming Trump for not following protocol.

See how that works?

But I know. Trump bad. Trump stupid. Trump mean. Trump a liar. Trump a Russian tool. Trump trump trump. Bad bad bad....AND ORANGE!

Forum List

Back