Wilson among 45 previously fired for racism/corruption

Why is Wilson on trial? He's a cop. He did his duty. Now he's in trouble. I don't get it. Even those crying that he didn't have a broken eye socket admit that his face was swollen, he was wounded and ended up in the hospital due to the attack on him by Michael Brown. I know it's just me, but I don't think a cop should be on trial for doing his job.

Hands up don't shoot. That's why he's on trial.

Except the guy didn't have his hands up. That was born out by the autopsy and the paths of the bullets.

3 of 4 witnesses and the autopsy showed a discrepancy with one bullet.

You should call the Ferguson police department with your near clairvoyant proof :cool:

Aren't you rushing to judgement? Unless he's been indicted he's not on trial yet. Did the bullets hit in a "hands up" position?

3 of 4 witnesses describe him with his hands up. And you might want to think twice before accusing others of rushing to judgement about this. :cool:

Sorry, I'm going to go with the autopsy results, not your witnesses.

What a bogus crock of an alleged thread. It uses a think regress link for one. That totally shoots credibility in the foot. The cop in question once worked for a police force that had problems long after he was gone. That's like blaming George Washington for obama's failure.
Another USMB poster just lost any and all credibility. Remind me to ignore Luddly whatever.

Disbanded is not really the same as being fired and that is especially true for someone that had never received disciplinary action.

If that man thought for a moment that his life was in danger then he did what he had to do.
There seems to be this perception that police do not have a right to go home after work.

And, as incredible as it may seem, I'd bet the others were also hired by other police departments.

This isn't going to stop until we require police officers be held accountable for their actions.

I think you will get your wish this time...
The WH is in this now up to their eyeballs.
I'm sure they are afraid that if no charges are filed against the cop
the town will be burned to the ground.

I'm sure the cop will be charged.

And you would rather believe the witnesses who said he was shot in the back.

Christ... :rolleyes:

Here at least read up a little before you post:

What key witnesses to the Michael Brown shooting have to say - LA Times
Key witnesses would have been told by lawers not to give out any details. Many of the so called witness were not present when the shooting occured, only a handfull of people. 99% of the stuf on TV and newspapers is merely hearsy and speculation. No one seems to want to wait for the facts. In the end justice will be served.

Yes oh wise one. Nevermind that the autopsy conclusively proves nothing and can in fact be used to support Brown's case. :cool:

Michael Brown autopsies Will they answer the critical questions KMOV.com St. Louis

Why do so many conservatives believe the autopsy results disproved the "hands up" story, or that every shot definitely struck Brown from the front? Where are they hearing this?

It's not true. Jump to 18:50 in the press conference, and the examiners make it clear that their results still leave a lot of ambiguity on those points.

They disbanded the PD......because they didn't have the revenue to fund salaries and healthcare for those employees. A little trick some towns are using now. Disband and make the county sheriff dept handle 911 calls there.

They blamed racist cops......of course.

Why not disband...then hire 45 black cops? Because....see above. It was about money, not racism.

But of course they never miss a chance to blame race.

Why is Wilson on trial? He's a cop. He did his duty. Now he's in trouble. I don't get it. Even those crying that he didn't have a broken eye socket admit that his face was swollen, he was wounded and ended up in the hospital due to the attack on him by Michael Brown. I know it's just me, but I don't think a cop should be on trial for doing his job.

That has been debunked, Brown charged him.

Yes oh wise one. Nevermind that the autopsy conclusively proves nothing and can in fact be used to support Brown's case. :cool:

Michael Brown autopsies Will they answer the critical questions KMOV.com St. Louis

Why do so many conservatives believe the autopsy results disproved the "hands up" story, or that every shot definitely struck Brown from the front? Where are they hearing this?

It's not true. Jump to 18:50 in the press conference, and the examiners make it clear that their results still leave a lot of ambiguity on those points.

first and foremost Dr. Michael M. Baden

did not perform the autopsy

an unlicensed a pathologist assistant did

two days before Baden arrived

by the name Prof. Shawn L. Parcells

the shots on the body and top of the head

are consistent with suspects charging an officer

here is a link to ibragim todashev autopsy photos

warning graphic

notice the shots along the chest and arm

warning graphic

and the shot to the top of the head

last warning graphic

Ibragim Todashev Post-Autopsy Body Photos Public Intelligence

Explain.

the second autopsy is unreliable

it was conducted at the mortuary not the morgue

the body was already embalmed

which means it was already cleaned up

real similar to the narrative in the trayvon martin case

where the undertaker gave his opinion

Explain.[/along QUOTE]
He can't. along with the "gentle giant" narrative, that bird has flown.

Forum List

Back