Wind power failing in Texas

Reduced plastic use, turned over all my cars to Prius' getting over 50MPG.
So still using fossil fuels. Your carbon footprint is likely not materially different than mine. You live in a house and use electricity for your convenience and comfort.

So still using fossil fuels. Your carbon footprint is likely not materially different than mine. You live in a house and use electricity for your convenience and comfort.
No way around using some fossil fuels. My power company uses natural gas as it switched from coal in past decade.

I don't rejoice in using dirty fuels to power stuff.

No way around using some fossil fuels. My power company uses natural gas as it switched from coal in past decade.

I don't rejoice in using dirty fuels to power stuff.
You have no business calling anyone out. Especially those who don't buy into that crap. That's some nerve you have there.

You have no business calling anyone out. Especially those who don't buy into that crap. That's some nerve you have there.
How so?

You don't believe because of political reasons that AGW is happening. Against all science that clearly states that it is happening.

You asked me what I have been to change and I provided a couple of examples.

You just keep polluting and pushing your denial bullshit out.

fAiL

Who couldn't see this coming? Seeing alot of it worldwide.
More fodder...renewable energy advocates and bozos and have been bamboozled :bye1: :bye1:

Texas power grid operator calls for conservation again as wind generation falters

These people are fucked.
I was talking with a customer in Texas and he said they are going through controlled brown outs. He is pissed. Wants to move. hahahahahahahahahahahaha look at that wind power!!!!

No air conditioning 106 yesterday. the demofks are now trying to exhaust americans too.

green green green equals fail fail fail.

How so?

You don't believe because of political reasons that AGW is happening. Against all science that clearly states that it is happening.

You asked me what I have been to change and I provided a couple of examples.

You just keep polluting and pushing your denial bullshit out.
Says the polluter.

Wasn’t looking for a drone.

Just someone who could post intelligently.
When you can explain the last 50 million years of the earth's climate, we can talk.

F2.large.jpg

Your god puts the earth at about 8,000years ago.

Second, we weren’t around then to influence weather.
So you know next to nothing about how earth's climate has changed.

Was that your first time to see the proxy data for temperature for the earth?

So you know next to nothing about how earth's climate has changed.

Was that your first time to see the proxy data for temperature for the earth?
Before you get all excited about your denial of AGW.

Can you provide a scientific organization which can backs your assertion of nothing to see here?

Just one will do.

Can you provide a scientific organization which can backs your assertion of nothing to see here?

Just one will do.
There have been many reviews and articles published that reached the conclusion that much of the global warming since the mid-20th century and earlier could be explained in terms of solar variability.

For example:
Soon et al. (1996); Hoyt & Schatten (1997); Svensmark & Friis-Christensen (1997); Soon et al. (2000b,a); Bond et al. (2001); Willson & Mordvinov (2003); Maasch et al. (2005); Soon (2005); Scafetta & West (2006a,b); Scafetta & West (2008a,b); Svensmark (2007); Courtillot et al. (2007, 2008); Singer & Avery (2008); Shaviv (2008); Scafetta (2009, 2011); Le Mouel et al. ¨ (2008, 2010); Kossobokov et al. (2010); Le Mouel et al. ¨ (2011); Humlum et al. (2011); Ziskin & Shaviv (2012); Solheim et al. (2012); Courtillot et al. (2013); Solheim (2013); Scafetta & Willson (2014); Harde (2014); Luning & Vahrenholt ¨ (2015, 2016); Soon et al. (2015); Svensmark et al. (2016, 2017); Harde (2017); Scafetta et al. (2019); Le Mouel¨ et al. (2019a, 2020a); Morner et al. ¨ (2020); Ludecke et al. ¨ (2020)).

Just one will do.
Is this your first time to see the proxy data for temperature for the earth? What can you tell me about the earth's past climate changes and its present climate?

F2.large.jpg

Forum List

Back