Wind Turbines Are Taking Us Back To The Horse And Carriage

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
One would think I make this up but I do not. "Taking us back to the Horse and Carriage." This is phrase I have repeatedly heard in reply to pointing out how extremely inefficient green energy is. Yet, green energy is trying to revive ancient wind turbines.

Thus far, everything the green energy movement has produced has failed. In the case of Wind Turbines. Everything installed has been scrapped three and four times now.

Thus far, the only technological advance is, to make them bigger! Now they are building wind turbines 1,000 feet tall!

Now for the fun part, now that the world is seeing this monstrosity for what it is a product of Fossil Fuel we come full circle.

Wind Turbines are going back to the Horse and Carriage to be made out of wood!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are calling this, "visionary." Going back to the horse and carriage, going back to wood, is visionary!!!!!!!!!!

World's tallest wooden wind turbine starts turning​

What is made from the same wood as a Christmas tree, held together by glue and manufactured in a Swedish factory for assembly later?
If that calls to mind flat-pack furniture and meatballs, you're wrong.
If you answered "a wooden wind turbine", you could be a visionary.
According to Modvion, the Swedish start-up that has just built the world's tallest wooden turbine tower, using wood for wind power is the future.
1717857343706.png

1717857379996.png

Landowners (farmers in particular) need to stop selling themselves out to the wind power cult.....Their once beautiful farms are now eyesores.....Oh but that sweet lease money!....Paid for by subsidies from the taxpayer.

One would think I make this up but I do not. "Taking us back to the Horse and Carriage." This is phrase I have repeatedly heard in reply to pointing out how extremely inefficient green energy is. Yet, green energy is trying to revive ancient wind turbines.

Thus far, everything the green energy movement has produced has failed. In the case of Wind Turbines. Everything installed has been scrapped three and four times now.

Thus far, the only technological advance is, to make them bigger! Now they are building wind turbines 1,000 feet tall!

Now for the fun part, now that the world is seeing this monstrosity for what it is a product of Fossil Fuel we come full circle.

Wind Turbines are going back to the Horse and Carriage to be made out of wood!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are calling this, "visionary." Going back to the horse and carriage, going back to wood, is visionary!!!!!!!!!!

What is made from the same wood as a Christmas tree, held together by glue and manufactured in a Swedish factory for assembly later?
According to Modvion, the Swedish start-up that has just built the world's tallest wooden turbine tower, using wood for wind power is the future.
View attachment 959249

View attachment 959250
The incentive to innovate isn't there and when something is created the inventor will probably sell out for a payday and the company that buys it will bury it.

For instance, there was an engine designed in Canada I believe in the 60s or 70s that by its advanced design would decrease fuel consumption considerably. It was purchased by either an oil company or someone with similar interests and it was buried.

If solar panels could ever find the most efficient design that would allow homes and even vehicles to absorb and use its energy source for boundless periods of time, it would solve so many of our problems. The incentive to develop it isnt there because its easier to just outsource cheap labour and sell current designs. Or, as I said; once someone does design it, it will be purchased and buried.

View attachment 959249

View attachment 959250

Do those pre-fab windmills come with undecipherable instruction sheets like IKEA furniture?

1717860571245.jpeg

I'm looking over these financial reports from these wind farms and it looks like the OP is doing wind wrong, or something ... maybe just sour grapes, she could have invested, but didn't, and now has to justify her actions to us (for some unknown reason) ...

Note: 6 DKK = $1 ... Enjoy ...

View attachment 959249

View attachment 959250
Sustainability.

I'm looking over these financial reports from these wind farms and it looks like the OP is doing wind wrong, or something ... maybe just sour grapes, she could have invested, but didn't, and now has to justify her actions to us (for some unknown reason) ...

Note: 6 DKK = $1 ... Enjoy ...
what makes you think I am a woman? Elektra is a record label.
ReinyDays, does not know the difference between how a man writes compared to the style of a woman.
You looked at financial reports? Bullshit. Liar.
Wind Turbines are subsidized, that is the profit.
Sour Grapes, hahahahahahaha, I work for the wind turbine industry you moron, they pay my bills.

I am the wind industry expert, here, on usmb, I know more than you and everyone else

Sustainability.
they are not sustainable, they break, get buried as junk, new ones get put up, they break, get buried as junk, new ones get put up, they break, they bury them, they put new one up

how is the endless use of fossil fuels used to manufacture wind turbines sustainable.

Last edited:
they are not sustainable, they break, get buried as junk, new ones get put up, they break, get buried as junk, new ones get put up, they break, they bury them, they put new one up

how is the endless use of fossil fuels used to manufacture wind turbines sustainable.
Why do you think they are trying to make a wooden one?

Please, occasionally use your head for something besides holding up that made-in-china MAGA cap.

SMH

Why do you think they are trying to make a wooden one?

Please, occasionally use your head for something besides holding up that made-in-china MAGA cap.

SMH
Why are they trying to go back to the horse and carriage? Because the fact that wind turbines are product of fossil fuels is finally beciming known.

It is because wind turbines are a failure

Forum List

Back