Wingnut "Logic"

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

Attachments

• $10253776_328246837324095_6900276019327771429_n.png
    $10253776_328246837324095_6900276019327771429_n.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 70
How do you even wipe your own fat ass? I'd say you are retarded but I prefer to not insult retards.

And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

So, does that make this guno logic?

"We require photo ID to enter any Democrat political office, or any Democrat political event, but we don't care WHO you are, so long as you vote Democrat."

That about cover you?

Guano @ 11 am after waking up and having her first Purple Drank "I'm going to go to the DOJ to complain that these evil scumbag Republicans want to make me present photo ID!"

Guano 8pm that night

What Happened?

Guano: Er, I didn't have photo ID so I couldn't get into the DOJ but I bought Skittles, Ice Tea and Robitussin! Partttttttttttttttttty!!

Indeed, guano's logic tells him we need ID to exercise our rights.

Except when voting.

In order to do almost anything else in life you need a fucking ID, but if you make someone prove they are alive to vote you're a racist.

If it wasn't for child proof lids on household chemicals retards like this wouldn't exist.

Well lets see :

Ever use a bank, they require ID.
Ever rent a car, need an ID.
Ever rent a motel / hotel room, need an ID.
Ever try to get a business licensee, need an ID.
Ever try to get your signature notarized, need an ID.
Ever fly any where, need an ID.

We could go on with this list forever, a reasonable and prudent store clerk ask for ID before selling tobacco products ...

A reasonable and prudent society believes in ID ...

Indeed, guano's logic tells him we need ID to exercise our rights.

Except when voting.

In order to do almost anything else in life you need a fucking ID, but if you make someone prove they are alive to vote you're a racist.

If it wasn't for child proof lids on household chemicals retards like this wouldn't exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well lets see :

Ever use a bank, they require ID.
Ever rent a car, need an ID.
Ever rent a motel / hotel room, need an ID.
Ever try to get a business licensee, need an ID.
Ever try to get your signature notarized, need an ID.
Ever fly any where, need an ID.

We could go on with this list forever, a reasonable and prudent store clerk ask for ID before selling tobacco products ...

A reasonable and prudent society believes in ID ...

They also need an id to cash their welfare check, and on the way home they need their id to buy Couple of king cobras, pack of newports, and a lotto ticket. It's also a shame they cannot find it on election day.

They have no logic.

I'd rather cling to my guns and religion, instead of your crack pipe you cling to, and obviously use on a regular basis.

I'd rather cling to my guns and religion, instead of your crack pipe you cling to, and obviously use on a regular basis.

Everything was fine until the attempt at scratching the 'rhoids with the HOT end......

Forum List

Back