Winning! Supreme Court Tosses Ruling Against Christian Bakers Who Refused Cake For Gay Couple

Who is being ā€œforcedā€? Under public accommodation laws in certain states, my business can not discriminate against heterosexuals. I have to serve them just as I would any other customers, but nothing forces me to approve of their behavior.

The funny thing is...Jesus would have served homosexuals...just as he washed the feet of a prostitute... A humble and powerful man. What the fuck is wrong with his followers?
The Kleins of Gresham, Oregon DID serve gays in their bakery on a regular basis! But they cited their religious beliefs
as a reason for not becoming part of a gay wedding that violated their beliefs.
As usual the myopic and self centered view of this by gays and their cheer leaders turns everything on it's head.

It's not the gay couple who could have gotten their cake in dozens of other bakeries in one of the country's most
left leaning areas who were the victims of this all. They obviously survived the ordeal of having someone tell them no thanks, to their request for a cake.

It was the Kleins who were singled out, sued and fined out of existence (if not for donations by fair minded citizens) by the leftist Oregon political apparatus and who had to go all the way to the United States Supreme Court for legal remedy. I guess their Constitutional rights don't count for much to the outraged mob.

You know the trolling doesn't help the conservative side right?
Satan's disciples.... really?
When liberals try to claim that conservatives are haters etc... you make their day.
He didnā€™t necessarily accuse all homos of being ā€˜satanā€™s disciplesā€™. Only the evil ones attempting to impose their fascist wills. That may be most but that would be on them.
I had no idea trying to claim equal rights was fascist.

Maybe you lot ought to quit whining when twitter and fb exercise their umh "freedom of conscience" by blocking your haters.
No one has a right to force another into a political or religious view. That would be the fascism I referred to. In this case, homofascism.

Who is being ā€œforcedā€? Under public accommodation laws in certain states, my business can not discriminate against heterosexuals. I have to serve them just as I would any other customers, but nothing forces me to approve of their behavior.

The funny thing is...Jesus would have served homosexuals...just as he washed the feet of a prostitute... A humble and powerful man. What the fuck is wrong with his followers?
There is a difference between a business serving a homosexual and a business being forced to endorse that behavior choice.

When liberals try to claim that conservatives are haters etc... you make their day.
He didnā€™t necessarily accuse all homos of being ā€˜satanā€™s disciplesā€™. Only the evil ones attempting to impose their fascist wills. That may be most but that would be on them.

Maybe you lot ought to quit whining when twitter and fb exercise their umh "freedom of conscience" by blocking your haters.
No one has a right to force another into a political or religious view. That would be the fascism I referred to. In this case, homofascism.

BTW, Jesus told the prostitute to stop being a prostitute.

Their fetish is deserving of the same rights.

Businesses are a strange partnership between the owners and us all. Businesses are given legal status, the ability to sue, get sued and declare bankruptcy by the law of gays, puritans, muslims, lutherans, them all. So to be fair, businesses have to serve them all.

Ask Donald about the advantages of incorporation.

Yes, a gay man can marry a woman and a gay woman can marry a man same as all normal people. The 14th was not meant to make men into women and women into men.

By the way he still served her. Imagine that! A REAL Christian for a change.

Businesses are a strange partnership between the owners and us all. Businesses are given legal status, the ability to sue, get sued and declare bankruptcy by the law of gays, puritans, muslims, lutherans, them all. So to be fair, businesses have to serve them all.

Yes, a gay man can marry a woman and a gay woman can marry a man same as all normal people. The 14th was not meant to make men into women and women into men.
And straight man can marry a straight man and a straight woman can marry a straight woman. Equality.

There is a difference between a business serving a homosexual and a business being forced to endorse that behavior choice.

No one is endorsing. It is providing a service or product. I might not like Trump but if a Trump supporter with a MAGA hat comes in to my bakery and orders a birthday cake, I am to serve him the same as any customer even though I donā€™t endorse his behavior choice.

And straight man can marry a straight man and a straight woman can marry a straight woman. Equality.

Heterosexuals don't marry same sex partners. Your argument is oxymoronic. BTW we are discussing State condoned marriages. No one cares if two same sex queers want to have their own private ceremony.

If a known Al Queda jihadist goes into an American gun store and wants to buy a gun to kill apostates, is the gun store owner obligated to 'serve' them?

No one is endorsing. It is providing a service or product. I might not like Trump but if a Trump supporter with a MAGA hat comes in to my bakery and orders a birthday cake, I am to serve him the same as any customer even though I donā€™t endorse his behavior choice.

You are totally wrong. If I am a bakery owner, and a homosexual asks me to bake a customized cake that conveys the message of a gay wedding I do not have to do it. I cannot do it. If I did then I would be participating in an abomination.

Check this out:

Jury Awards $240,000 to Muslim Truck Drivers In EEOC Religious Discrimination Suit
Star Transport Fired Truckers for Refusing to Transport Alcohol, Federal Agency Charged
CHICAGO - A federal jury in Peoria, Ill., has awarded $240,000 to two Somalian-American Muslims who were fired from their jobs as truck drivers at Star Transport, an over-the-road trucking company, when they refused to transport alcohol because it violated their religious beliefs, according to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), which brought the case. The trial started on Oct. 19, and the jury returned its verdict the next day after 45 minutes of deliberation.

Christian bakers have the same rights as the Muslim truck drivers do.

Christian bakers have the same rights as the Muslim truck drivers do.
Well done. The fact is compelled labor is wrong and the Supreme Court has recognized it as such.
And all the disingenuous and error filled arguments in the world by a few proponents of forced labor don't change
a thing. They'll never go away and they'll always be wrong.

He didnā€™t serve her by acquiescing to her prostitution.

Wearing a MAGA hat is not the same as anal sex.

Ah, there goes the big government lover dictating where ppl stick their sticks or how they use their holes.

Be careful or else history will look at you like how history looks at the Dredd Scott case supporters.

Ah, there goes the big government lover dictating where ppl stick their sticks or how they use their holes.

Be careful or else history will look at you like how history looks at the Dredd Scott case supporters.

Create fake straw man, then light afire....Nice going. LOL :ahole-1:

So, who pays the bakers' legal bills and damages? They need justice, and hopefully they can get it from the degenerate faggots and their lawyers. The faggots had several organizations with deep pockets helping them out.

lol faggots make a point of being in everybody's face with their mental disorders and fetishes, demanding grade school kids be indoctrinated into being seeing sicko deviants as 'normal', pubic displays of sick acts, etc. so your argument is false.

Sexual fetishes are not political platforms; only dumbasses think so.

Forum List

Back