Winning! Supreme Court Tosses Ruling Against Christian Bakers Who Refused Cake For Gay Couple

Black people weren't happen about the feminist movement piggybacking on their Civil Rights movement either. It's a funny thing, this human nature.
It’s not a “funny thing” at all. It’s called “reason” or “logic”. There is nothing abnormal about being black. It’s 100% natural. Homosexuality, on the other hand, is an anomaly of nature. Therefore, an African-American recognizes it is absurd for homosexuals to try to piggyback off of their plight.

So you support people making up "deeply held religious beliefs" to get around the business laws they were supposed to follow by getting a business license.
It’s called “the Supremacy Clause” sweetie. The U.S. Constitution trumps the “business license”. Deal with it.

According to the annual Accelerating Acceptance report, conducted by The Harris Poll on behalf of LGBT advocacy group GLAAD, the number of Americans 18 to 34 who are comfortable with LGBT people in various situations slipped from 53% in 2017 down to 45% in 2018. And the 53% figure is down from 63% in 2016.

Down almost 20% since 2016 because you people want to act like filthy barnyard animals.
Your link does not say that at all. Why are always so disingenuous with your posting?
That’s exactly what it says. It’s there for everyone to see. You may not want to accept reality, but you'll never be able to talk others out of accepting reality.
No it doesn't.
You really are the strangest broad on USMB. You actually believe you can convince people that reality doesn’t exist. Snowflake...this was copy and pasted word-for-word:
According to the annual Accelerating Acceptance report, conducted by The Harris Poll on behalf of LGBT advocacy group GLAAD, the number of Americans 18 to 34 who are comfortable with LGBT people in various situations slipped from 53% in 2017 down to 45% in 2018. And the 53% figure is down from 63% in 2016.
63% in 2016 to 45% in 2018. That’s almost 20%. You’ve caused 1/5 of the people who previously supported you to go “you know what? fuck these barnyard animals”. That’s what happens when you support touching children, sexualizing children, forcing women to share facilities with men, and more.

Yeah, now Trump can stage an event to give the bigot the Medal of Freedom.

Good idea!! :113: And NO, the Baker is not a 'bigot.'

So if a baker said to an interracial couple "I can't bake your cake because the bible says mixing races is a sin", he's not a bigot?

Typical leftist non-argument: "Well, well, well . . . BLACK PEOPLE!!!!"

I'd ask if it bothered you that black people themselves do not appreciate being equated with homosexuals, but we all know they're just useful pawns to you, not actual people who matter.

Things you make up in your head don't bother me at all.

"For many years now, I have been an outspoken supporter of civil and human rights for gay and lesbian people. I've always felt that homophobic attitudes and policies were unjust and unworthy of a free society and must be opposed by all Americans who believe in democracy."
"
As an African-American woman, I am concerned about discrimination against my race and gender. But it's just not good enough to support human rights for one's own race or culture and then be silent about injustices to other groups. As long as that's all we do, our successes will be limited, and we will be working against each other instead of with each other."

"I've made the decision that I'm not going to put up with homophobic bigotry because it's morally wrong and because it lowers human rights standards for everyone."

"I appeal to everyone who believes in Martin Luther King, Jr.'s dream to make room at the table of brother and sisterhood for lesbian and gay people. Gays and lesbians stood up for civil rights in Montgomery and Selma, Alabama, in Albany, Georgia, and St. Augustine, Florida, and many other campaigns of the civil rights movement. Many of these courageous men and women were fighting for my freedom at a time when they could find few voices for their own, and I salute their contributions."

Coretta Scott King

Your signature makes your posts pretty irrelevant however, Homosexuality is not a race and, nobody condones bigotry. WTF are you trying to say anyway?

My signature has nothing to do with the content of my posts on any topic, but if the truth in my signature bothers you, turn them off, use an app or put me on ignore. Pretending that facts don't exist seem to work for Trumpsters.

I never said being gay was a race. Discrimination is still discrimination whether it is because of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.

Down almost 20% since 2016 because you people want to act like filthy barnyard animals.
Your link does not say that at all. Why are always so disingenuous with your posting?
That’s exactly what it says. It’s there for everyone to see. You may not want to accept reality, but you'll never be able to talk others out of accepting reality.
No it doesn't.
You really are the strangest broad on USMB. You actually believe you can convince people that reality doesn’t exist. Snowflake...this was copy and pasted word-for-word:
63% in 2016 to 45% in 2018. That’s almost 20%. You’ve caused 1/5 of the people who previously supported you to go “you know what? fuck these barnyard animals”. That’s what happens when you support touching children, sexualizing children, forcing women to share facilities with men, and more.

Where is that link? The link you provided ( Accelerating Acceptance) does not say those words anywhere. Where is your Glen Beck or Infowars or whatever link? The one you gave does not say what you think it says.

Your problem is that you're a homophobe that doesn't believe gays deserve equal rights and protections.

'Your problem' is that you're a heterophobe that doesn't believe heteros have the same rights as homosexuals. You believe homosexuals have superior rights. Get your TDS butt outta here....
What "superior" right would that be? I love the heterosexuals...They keep making gays and babies they don't want for gays to adopt. A truly symbiotic relationship.

Black people weren't happen about the feminist movement piggybacking on their Civil Rights movement either. It's a funny thing, this human nature.
It’s not a “funny thing” at all. It’s called “reason” or “logic”. There is nothing abnormal about being black. It’s 100% natural. Homosexuality, on the other hand, is an anomaly of nature. Therefore, an African-American recognizes it is absurd for homosexuals to try to piggyback off of their plight.

"For many years now, I have been an outspoken supporter of civil and human rights for gay and lesbian people. I've always felt that homophobic attitudes and policies were unjust and unworthy of a free society and must be opposed by all Americans who believe in democracy."
"
As an African-American woman, I am concerned about discrimination against my race and gender. But it's just not good enough to support human rights for one's own race or culture and then be silent about injustices to other groups. As long as that's all we do, our successes will be limited, and we will be working against each other instead of with each other."

"I've made the decision that I'm not going to put up with homophobic bigotry because it's morally wrong and because it lowers human rights standards for everyone."

"I appeal to everyone who believes in Martin Luther King, Jr.'s dream to make room at the table of brother and sisterhood for lesbian and gay people. Gays and lesbians stood up for civil rights in Montgomery and Selma, Alabama, in Albany, Georgia, and St. Augustine, Florida, and many other campaigns of the civil rights movement. Many of these courageous men and women were fighting for my freedom at a time when they could find few voices for their own, and I salute their contributions."

Coretta Scott King

I love the heterosexuals...They keep making gays and babies they don't want for gays to adopt. A truly symbiotic relationship.
Wow does that sentence hit like a sledgehammer. Homosexuals need heterosexuals because homosexuals can’t reproduce.

Um....hello. That’s what happens when you fight against nature. :eusa_doh:

Coretta Scott King
Look at you! You found a quote from a single black person out of millions and millions of black people. Atta girl!

Where is that link?
Where is that link? At the bottom of post that started this debate with you. I just clicked it again and it’s all there. Perhaps you can phone a friend for help?
Ah, so it was as I expected. Your post was deceptive as usual...you made a bunch of claims and linked to a GLAAD report as though that would give your post some sort of credence. What you didn't realize is that your opinion piece presented the facts to you wrong. Read the original report, not someone else's opinion of it...or can't you think for yourself?

Coretta Scott King
Look at you! You found a quote from a single black person out of millions and millions of black people. Atta girl!

I can find plenty more. Can you find a prominent black civil rights leader saying something different?

Where is that link? The link you provided ( Accelerating Acceptance) does not say those words anywhere.
Remember folks...you do not actually sees these words (according to SW). These are not the droids you are looking for.

ED5A3182-8DFD-4037-A9A2-DAB72EA41F9A.jpeg

I love the heterosexuals...They keep making gays and babies they don't want for gays to adopt. A truly symbiotic relationship.
Wow does that sentence hit like a sledgehammer. Homosexuals need heterosexuals because homosexuals can’t reproduce.

Um....hello. That’s what happens when you fight against nature. :eusa_doh:

Please tell me you just play stupid on the internet and you're not this dumb IRL. Gays and lesbians are perfectly capable of reproducing (as I have demonstrated), but with heterosexuals having babies they don't want, gays don't have to reproduce if they don't want to.

Where is that link? The link you provided ( Accelerating Acceptance) does not say those words anywhere.
Remember folks...you do not actually sees these words (according to SW). These are not the droids you are looking for.

View attachment 267473
Your Daily Stormer link lied to you. Try reading the actual report that was FIRST in your post, not the opinion piece that misrepresented the results.

Ah, so it was as I expected. Your post was deceptive as usual...you made a bunch of claims and linked to a GLAAD report as though that would give your post some sort of credence. What you didn't realize is that your opinion piece presented the facts to you wrong. Read the original report, not someone else's opinion of it...or can't you think for yourself?
Straight from the GLAAD website itself, sweetie. Exactly as reported from the Daily Signal.

D6CEB9CF-7073-4638-B8EC-0AEF0B3798AA.jpeg

0308BE30-D97C-45BC-96F3-74694C366118.jpeg

https://www.glaad.org/sites/default/files/Accelerating Acceptance 2019.pdf

Gays and lesbians are perfectly capable of reproducing
So explain it to us. The board is dying to hear this one.

When two lesbians rub their vaginas together, how exactly does fertilization take place? Which dyke carries the sperm necessary for fertilization?

And when a queer sticks his penis up the butt of another queer, how exactly does fertilization and gestation take place? Which queen carries an egg in his anus? And where does that queer carry the baby?!?

Seawytch yet again illustrating why Dumbocrats are the party of rejecting science. First “Global Warming” and now “men can have menstrual cycles and give birth”.

Forum List

Back