Winter And Politics

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We are on the verge of the greatest political winter in eight years and maybe the greatest since our nations founding. Temps are predicted for the east coast to be 4 degrees above freezing. That should drive the cockroaches {democrats} in doors.

Predictions call for the east coast and northern cities to possible have to endure a very nasty winter and the temps. Damn that global warming! So in about 20 days we can count on democrats being back in their basement with Obama phones, kool-aid and wondering what the hell went wrong?

That gives us until March or maybe April to totally clean up everything they did. Kill Obamcare EASY---- just kill the EO's he wrote to save it. Gun restrictions? Bye Bye. Illegals? They are already leaving! I live in a Hispanic area in Arizona and when SB1070 passed 30% of the people around me moved. Right now families are leaving at a rate of about one a week, after Christmas it should triple!

The Negros in So. PNX are getting happier because fewer ILLEGALS means MORE jobs! La Razza will lose control of areas they {Negros} live because of dwindling ILLEGALS. So they {Negros} are in for a truly great Spring and Summer!

On the white economic front things are looking up as well. Those vacant rentals and RV spots mean price drops for residents and more tourist dollars as sissy liberals PAY to escape cold temps.

On a side note I go to coffee once a week with the guys. Two Negros, two Hispanics and three White people and ALL are looking are better times. We ALL voted for Trump because when we voted for Trump we voted for our self.

AMERICANS!

Fury

We are on the verge of the greatest political winter in eight years and maybe the greatest since our nations founding. Temps are predicted for the east coast to be 4 degrees above freezing. That should drive the cockroaches {democrats} in doors.

Predictions call for the east coast and northern cities to possible have to endure a very nasty winter and the temps. Damn that global warming! So in about 20 days we can count on democrats being back in their basement with Obama phones, kool-aid and wondering what the hell went wrong?

That gives us until March or maybe April to totally clean up everything they did. Kill Obamcare EASY---- just kill the EO's he wrote to save it. Gun restrictions? Bye Bye. Illegals? They are already leaving! I live in a Hispanic area in Arizona and when SB1070 passed 30% of the people around me moved. Right now families are leaving at a rate of about one a week, after Christmas it should triple!

The Negros in So. PNX are getting happier because fewer ILLEGALS means MORE jobs! La Razza will lose control of areas they {Negros} live because of dwindling ILLEGALS. So they {Negros} are in for a truly great Spring and Summer!

On the white economic front things are looking up as well. Those vacant rentals and RV spots mean price drops for residents and more tourist dollars as sissy liberals PAY to escape cold temps.

On a side note I go to coffee once a week with the guys. Two Negros, two Hispanics and three White people and ALL are looking are better times. We ALL voted for Trump because when we voted for Trump we voted for our self.

AMERICANS!

Fury

If it is cold and snowy this winter in the northeast you can count on a lot of this, and no one caring about what you have to say.

• Banned

AMERICANS!

Fury

If it is cold and snowy this winter in the northeast you can count on a lot of this, and no one caring about what you have to say.

No little liberal its YOU and you can leave any time faggot.

It must be so boring to be a right winger? Everything in life has some democrat or leftist as part of their thoughts. Can they think about anything at all or is this the best they are capable of? Republicans, and now an independent as president, run the country? Global warming while fact doesn't matter if you don't care, only the coasts will suffer, why I've heard northern Canada may be the next rich farm land. So why the constant care? People don't argue about things they think are wrong unless they are very insecure. The good thing now is no more useless, wasteful investigations, why even that clown Chaffetz may check out the problems of child abuse in Utah now that he has time away from email baloney. Come on wingnuts get with it, now all things will be glorious and made in America, so just relax and let the democrats do the same. Think about something else for a while it will relieve your tension.

"There was not one rational reason for a white person not in the upper classes to vote for Trump. In the last quarter, the economy was growing at nearly 3 percent, and not only was job growth solid but also wages are finally rising. But none of these economic facts could be appreciated because a candidate was pouring the crudest fuel on an old American flame, white supremacy." http://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...-vote-for-trump-because-they-felt-left-behind

AMERICANS!

Fury

No little liberal its YOU and you can leave any time faggot.
You have nothing of worth to say, darkfurybolshevik. The winter will be cold, and public opinion will hold Trump's feet to the fire.

Forum List

Back