Wisconsin Assembly Votes to Advance Rep. Ramthun’s Resolution to Reclaim Wisconsin’s Electors due to fraud

Jesus, you folks really will believe anything. Even insane Trump knows this.

Democracy under assault by neo fascism.
Even on the off chance that Orange Man's Hair blows
all over tarnation ... Most American Trust his Judgement.
His leadership.Even his Odd Queens honor.
The only thing Insane about Trump would be his
record level of Fans at every Rally.
You can't make that up.It'd be like instead of
Football Sunday during the NFL season...
It's Superbowl Sunday every Sunday.
DiG Daddios!

No, I figure it will give rise to even more questions about election integrity in WI as this is something that their representatives are pushing forward, not the dubious/self-serving "Kraken Crowd" that rolled-up in their state before.

That and as it will be a slow burn type of thing that will give the dems plenty of time to act all crazy and even further alienate swing voters but at the same time bump-up the gop percentages in the red counties. It's the perfect storm really. ;)

Those swing voters are the ones that gave Biden the state in 2020.

If you were one of them and the GOP was telling you that they do not care how you voted they are going to change the outcome of the election, how would you feel? Would that make you go "well damn, I am going to vote for the people trying to throw my vote in the trash because they are sore losers"?

Lol, the gateway pundit. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀
Beats the CNN and MSNBC Pundit every single day.
Who believe that Hockey's Pukey's aren't necessary.
Just them Sticks.And the occassional Skates.
Telling the Ice to take a hike,also.
Real sports these Drat Dem Water boys.And Gals.

If you were one of them and the GOP was telling you that they do not care how you voted they are going to change the outcome of the election, how would you feel? Would that make you go "well damn, I am going to vote for the people trying to throw my vote in the trash because they are sore losers"?
LOL.....Given the clown show that they now own they might feel some remorse. Likely not but hope springs eternal. ;)

LOL.....Given the clown show that they now own they might feel some remorse. Likely not but hope springs eternal. ;)

They probably do, which is even more reason not to throw their votes in the trash. Just move on, but instead Ramthuns has to lie in his resolution because he has no actual evidence of fraud

They probably do, which is even more reason not to throw their votes in the trash. Just move on, but instead Ramthuns has to lie in his resolution because he has no actual evidence of fraud
And there you go, neither you or I know what he has. Then again I can see why that would drive the dems to distraction.....They don't know what shoe, if any, is going to drop so crazy ensues.

Beats the CNN and MSNBC Pundit every single day.
Who believe that Hockey's Pukey's aren't necessary.
Just them Sticks.And the occassional Skates.
Telling the Ice to take a hike,also.
Real sports these Drat Dem Water boys.And Gals.
Lol, ok shortbus.

And there you go, neither you or I know what he has. Then again I can see why that would drive the dems to distraction.....They don't know what shoe, if any, is going to drop so crazy ensues.

I do not care what he has, he made a claim of fact that it took me less than 5 minutes to prove was false.

What I cannot understand is why you, who seems pretty level headed, do not care about the lies, all you care is the effect it has on the Dems.

Try being Lucid,just for the heck of it.
" If you were one of them " { One of who ? }
Who is telling anyone " that they do not care how you
voted ,they are going to change the outcome of the
Election . " The Democrat don't say that ... They just go ahead
and do it.With Crap like an entire summer { 2012 }
of Voter Suppression.Then when asked give me the name of just one Black who had their vote Suppressed { They,the
Democrats cannot }.
I can give the name of one black who Voted for Obama.
Cincinnatti Pol worker Melowese Richardson who was
heard bragging how she voted Twice for Obama.
Turns out she did more than that.And in more than just 2012. She eventually charged and convicted.Sentenced to
5 years for voting illegally over 3 elections.
Got out early and was Thanked big time in Ohio
at an event featuring Al Sharpton.
So yes,If you Cheat in an Election and get nabbed
you will still be given a hearty handshake by most
Democrats.Does that speak volumns er what.

Try being Lucid,just for the heck of it.

1643214187377.png

Forum List

Back