Wisconsin Bar Owner Want's To Punch Trump

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Poor guy wishes to live. He's not happy about Trump's handling of the pandemic.
Can you guess who he won't be voting for?

"Wisconsin bar owner Mark Schultz, 64, is in the ICU with COVID-19 after hosting Donald Trump, Jr. at his establishment last March."

"I just want to punch him,” Schultz said of President Donald J. Trump. “I always had to keep my politics to myself, but from where I’m sitting now? Those days are over. I shouldn’t be here.”

"Wisconsin bar owner Mark Schultz, 64, is in the ICU with COVID-19 after hosting Donald Trump, Jr. at his establishment last March."

"I just want to punch him,” Schultz said of President Donald J. Trump. “I always had to keep my politics to myself, but from where I’m sitting now? Those days are over. I shouldn’t be here.”

March visit.....October diagnosis.
Doesn't sound like Trump was responsible.

Thread fail:

Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers issued a "Stay-at-home" order that went into effect last March 25th.

Evers Administration Issues 'Stay-At-Home' Order For Wisconsin

Maybe Mr Punchy should have observed the order.

March visit.....October diagnosis.
Doesn't sound like Trump was responsible.
he hung onto it as long as he could, he finally exhaled.

Armenian with a GERMAN last name and who certainly doesn't have German features nor does his son? He didn't support Trump before and is now trying to make political hay out of catching the virus claiming that it is somehow Trumps fault because Trump didn't tell us to panic over the virus-----this guy caught the virus around the same time that the president did and he is claiming that he didn't know to take seriously? Really?

He hosted Don Jr. in MARCH, so we have no idea where he picked-up the virus from. He is a bar owner, that being a public place'

I have to pray for his recovery as I would for anybody.

He hosted Don Jr. in MARCH, so we have no idea where he picked-up the virus from. He is a bar owner, that being a public place'

I have to pray for his recovery as I would for anybody.
indeed, cause it sounds like he never had a cold before. that was a good run 64 years plus.

This is an example of how Trump haters keep themselves boiling. They dig up stupid stories written by other Trump haters.

Lol wait, he hosted Trump Jr last March and got sick the same day Trump did?

That's some incubation time, he should be a case study.

Stupid

Another goof blaming the president for a virus.

Forum List

Back