Wisconsin Bar Owner Want's To Punch Trump

Poor guy wishes to live. He's not happy about Trump's handling of the pandemic.
Can you guess who he won't be voting for?

"Wisconsin bar owner Mark Schultz, 64, is in the ICU with COVID-19 after hosting Donald Trump, Jr. at his establishment last March."

"I just want to punch him,” Schultz said of President Donald J. Trump. “I always had to keep my politics to myself, but from where I’m sitting now? Those days are over. I shouldn’t be here.”

Another goof blaming the president for a virus.
Get around a Trump and all turns to shit. He knows better now. LOL

Why do I always shake my head over the stupid things the left comes up with? Is it that most two year olds are smarter or they just don’t understand reality?
The guy hosted Trump jr in March and somehow came down with the virus months later. Either he is such a Superman that the virus took longer to attack him or there is no connection but him and other idiots want to believe there is.

We would have been much worse off if we had waited for Biden to get his ass in gear. He was calling restricting air travel xenophobic while the president was actually doing something.

"Wisconsin bar owner Mark Schultz, 64, is in the ICU with COVID-19 after hosting Donald Trump, Jr. at his establishment last March."

"I just want to punch him,” Schultz said of President Donald J. Trump. “I always had to keep my politics to myself, but from where I’m sitting now? Those days are over. I shouldn’t be here.”

Another goof blaming the president for a virus.
Get around a Trump and all turns to shit. He knows better now. LOL
I guess so if you are a lazy Dem dreg. Real Americans are doing pretty well.

This stain has a history of supporting criminals.

Secret Service might have something to say about that if he tried.

Just a hint to the world, any time you contract the Wuhan Virus it isn't because of Trump or his family.

Slow fake nooz day over at Raw Sewage, eh?

Last edited:

Secret Service might have something to say about that if he tried.

Just a hint to the world, any time you contract the Wuhan Virus it isn't because of Trump or his family.
come on now, you know they're driving around the country and handing it out don't you? I mean it comes in a package cause you can see it.

How did he get it from Jr. if he didn't have it?
Jr. was there in March. That is 7 months ago. Bar owner is saying he got it from President Trump who has never been to his bar. But he got sick the same day Trump did.

I know it's stupid and crazy but that's democrats.

Forum List

Back