Wisconsin congressman guilty of lying to the FBI

White, did I say lie to you or did I say PERJURED as in a CRIME for anyone to lie under oath in court or to a court especially in order to frame innocent people and manufacture fake evidence?

What the FBI did is criminal---FLAT out.
Sorry, I thought you were referring to how a cop or an FBI agent, for that matter can lie to you, legally, but if you lie, to are screwed in the courts. I don't agree with it, but haven't contacted my legislators either, not figuring it will do any good. You are talking about dirty cops or agents. Very hard to catch and yes, they truly suck and should do hard time in general population with big lonely "Bubba the Biker Boy" who is doing 10-20yrs in a 6x10 cell.

Sorry, I thought you were referring to how a cop or an FBI agent, for that matter can lie to you, legally, but if you lie, to are screwed in the courts. I don't agree with it, but haven't contacted my legislators either, not figuring it will do any good. You are talking about dirty cops or agents. Very hard to catch and yes, they truly suck and should do hard time in general population with big lonely "Bubba the Biker Boy" who is doing 10-20yrs in a 6x10 cell.
Why are you in this thread? You don’t live in Wisconsin and you said people only have a say in topics they’re directly involved in.

Why are you in this thread? You don’t live in Wisconsin and you said people only have a say in topics they’re directly involved in.
Hi troll. Following me around now. I choose what I comment on.

Last edited:
Are we witnesses or suspects? It is true that the courts have ruled that it is ok for the police to lie too, mislead, deceive, and manipulate suspects. It is never ok to lie too, mislead, deceive, or manipulate a witness. In the eyes of the police, we are all suspects. In the eyes of God, we are all witnesses.
As a reactionary, I have a tendency to deal with people the same way they deal with me. If the police really want the truth from me, the way to get it is to be open and honest with me. The police rarely get the truth from me.

The only way is to reduce what government can sell.
I think any system where public money is distributed is open to abuse. the answer is stronger laws and vigorous audit.

You could also limit the amount of money candidates could spend, In the Uk MPs can only spend around 10k on election expenses and most work is done by volunteers.There are no TV ads or other expensive nonsense.

I think any system where public money is distributed is open to abuse. the answer is stronger laws and vigorous audit.
Actually, the answer is give government less money and power to distribute.
You could also limit the amount of money candidates could spend, In the Uk MPs can only spend around 10k on election expenses and most work is done by volunteers.There are no TV ads or other expensive nonsense.
That only covers the campaign and does nothing about what happens in office. The fact that someone can enter office moderately well off and leave obscenely wealthy several decades later is a problem. Their salaries are not that large.

Why is it a crime to lie to the FBI but it's not against the law for the FBI to lie to us?
1648426532125.png

Actually, the answer is give government less money and power to distribute.

That only covers the campaign and does nothing about what happens in office. The fact that someone can enter office moderately well off and leave obscenely wealthy several decades later is a problem. Their salaries are not that large.
In the UK wehave introduced Unexplained Wealth Orders where suspects have to explain where their money comes from.It was mainly targetted at drug dealers and other trash. Maybe something similar could be introduced for politicians ? We have a right to know.

In the UK wehave introduced Unexplained Wealth Orders where suspects have to explain where their money comes from.It was mainly targetted at drug dealers and other trash. Maybe something similar could be introduced for politicians ? We have a right to know.
I would restrict such a law to government officials, because we certainly need to know who is paying them to give speeches and make appearances, and who expects what votes on laws. I would leave everyone else, however, alone and force the government to prove they got their wealth from breaking the law.

I would restrict such a law to government officials, because we certainly need to know who is paying them to give speeches and make appearances, and who expects what votes on laws. I would leave everyone else, however, alone and force the government to prove they got their wealth from breaking the law.
Yup. It just needs politicians to vote for it.

Forum List

Back