Wisconsin legislature sues to block enforcement of governor's stay-at-home order

The Wisconsin plan was formed with input from President's Donald Trump's criteria to reopen states.

Evers said Wisconsin currently does not meet the White House criteria to begin reopening.

Trump has not forced states to close

the Legislature represents the people, the WI legislature more than most
Hardly, dems get more votes, but it’d highly gerrymandered. Repubs have not done well last few elections.
You mean the rigged elections.
Again, how are they not following trump guidelines?
What Trump election guidelines?
You are dumber than shit. Get lost.
Keep lying and deflecting, it's expected.

All I can say is that I hope the residents of these states remember all this when it comes time to vote for governor.
And their legislators.

Although Wisconsin is so gerrymandered, elections are increasingly irrelevant.

Sounds like it's long past time for some voters in this country to wake up to the very real consequences of their voting decisions and to start taking it more seriously.

Again, if they’re gerrymandered, that’s less and less likely.

What makes you think that voter-ignoring political dictatorships are irreversible?

Wisconsins legislature hasn’t ignored voters. It’s just deciding which ones matter.

That's the same thing.

Not exactly. They count all the votes but they’re made sure that most of them are meaningless.

All I can say is that I hope the residents of these states remember all this when it comes time to vote for governor.
And their legislators.

Sounds like it's long past time for some voters in this country to wake up to the very real consequences of their voting decisions and to start taking it more seriously.

What makes you think that voter-ignoring political dictatorships are irreversible?

Wisconsins legislature hasn’t ignored voters. It’s just deciding which ones matter.

That's the same thing.

Not exactly. They count all the votes but they’re made sure that most of them are meaningless.

Yeah, that would be ignoring those voters.

And their legislators.

That's the same thing.

Either way. Republicans in Wisconsin are getting less and less representative of their state.

And their legislators.

That's the same thing.

Either way. Republicans in Wisconsin are getting less and less representative of their state.

Are they? Sounds to me like government in general is getting less and less representative of the people of Wisconsin, although I can see how you'd kneejerk to "Aha! This means Republicans BAAAAD!!"

The Wisconsin plan was formed with input from President's Donald Trump's criteria to reopen states.

Evers said Wisconsin currently does not meet the White House criteria to begin reopening.

Trump has not forced states to close

the Legislature represents the people, the WI legislature more than most
Hardly, dems get more votes, but it’d highly gerrymandered. Repubs have not done well last few elections.
You mean the rigged elections.
Again, how are they not following trump guidelines?
What Trump election guidelines?
You are dumber than shit. Get lost.
Keep lying and deflecting, it's expected.
Oh what’s this on the whitehouse website?

Forum List

Back