Wisconsin legislature sues to block enforcement of governor's stay-at-home order

The Wisconsin plan was formed with input from President's Donald Trump's criteria to reopen states.

Evers said Wisconsin currently does not meet the White House criteria to begin reopening.

Trump has not forced states to close

the Legislature represents the people, the WI legislature more than most
Hardly, dems get more votes, but it’d highly gerrymandered. Repubs have not done well last few elections.
You mean the rigged elections.

The Wisconsin plan was formed with input from President's Donald Trump's criteria to reopen states.

Evers said Wisconsin currently does not meet the White House criteria to begin reopening.

Hardly, dems get more votes, but it’d highly gerrymandered. Repubs have not done well last few elections.
Again, how are they not following trump guidelines?

What Trump election guidelines?

What Trump election guidelines?
You are dumber than shit. Get lost.

shit is getting real

moron leftists are actually claiming that the reason that people are protesting is that they are RACIST

this will most certainly be decided by SCOTUS

kudos to the guys in Wiscy for doing this!

The Republican-led Wisconsin legislature is calling on the state's Supreme Court to temporarily block enforcement of Democratic Gov. Tony Evers's stay-at-home order just days after he extended the directive through May 26.

In an emergency petition, the legislature argued that the emergency order goes beyond the executive branch's statutory powers.

Yes, they could careless if every black dies, just so too many white republicans don't. But they are willing to loose a few, will you be it??

All I can say is that I hope the residents of these states remember all this when it comes time to vote for governor.

Some of these will not be seen again.

We can only hope.

It's not that I'm not sympathetic to the plight of the people with these Democrat dictator governors, but on the other hand, that IS what they voted for.

shit is getting real

moron leftists are actually claiming that the reason that people are protesting is that they are RACIST

The Republican-led Wisconsin legislature is calling on the state's Supreme Court to temporarily block enforcement of Democratic Gov. Tony Evers's stay-at-home order just days after he extended the directive through May 26.

In an emergency petition, the legislature argued that the emergency order goes beyond the executive branch's statutory powers.

Yes, they could careless if every black dies, just so too many white republicans don't.
Lotta old republicans. Could backfire for sure...

All I can say is that I hope the residents of these states remember all this when it comes time to vote for governor.
And their legislators.

Although Wisconsin is so gerrymandered, elections are increasingly irrelevant.

Sounds like it's long past time for some voters in this country to wake up to the very real consequences of their voting decisions and to start taking it more seriously.

shit is getting real

Yes, they could careless if every black dies, just so too many white republicans don't.
Lotta old republicans. Could backfire for sure...

Then that's a plus, decrease in SS and Medicare.

And their legislators.

Sounds like it's long past time for some voters in this country to wake up to the very real consequences of their voting decisions and to start taking it more seriously.
Yeah we got trump and the whole country is shut down.

Americans have the right to be wrong and about the only proof in the pudding is to do the reverse of what we’ve been doing and open up. The rest from governors to health officials do not have Any Legal Right to prevent us from exercising our freedoms

And their legislators.

Again, if they’re gerrymandered, that’s less and less likely.

And their legislators.

What makes you think that voter-ignoring political dictatorships are irreversible?

I also want to say that I support common sense measures, like continued social distancing, and even masks in some areas

if grocery stores can operate with the level of traffic that they have, other businesses can as well

plus, it warms my heart to see someone standing up for civil liberties!

And their legislators.

What makes you think that voter-ignoring political dictatorships are irreversible?

Wisconsins legislature hasn’t ignored voters. It’s just deciding which ones matter.

I also want to say that I support common sense measures, like continued social distancing, and even masks in some areas

if grocery stores can operate with the level of traffic that they have, other businesses can as well

plus, it warms my heart to see someone standing up for civil liberties!
Some businesses are more essential than others, obviously. People need to eat. They don’t need to use a tanning bed. The level of need justifies the level of risk.

And their legislators.

Wisconsins legislature hasn’t ignored voters. It’s just deciding which ones matter.

That's the same thing.

Forum List

Back