It's Time to Celebrate Liberty and Freedom in a Wisconsin Tavern...Stay at Home Order Ruled Illegal by WI Supreme Court

That will show them

I can get the virus if I want
Virus= Freedom

The decision is in the hands of the people...as it should be. It's their decision and calculation, not the govt. I'm sure this decision is troubling and disturbing for you since it allows them the freedom to make their own decision.
Government is responsible for public safety regardless of how idiotic a person may be
Wrong. Where does the Constitution say the government is responsible for public safety?
Provide for the General Welfare

Ensuring there is a proper market place which allows people to conduct commerce is providing for the General Welfare. Kind of conundrum for you, isn't it?

That will show them

I can get the virus if I want
Virus= Freedom

The decision is in the hands of the people...as it should be. It's their decision and calculation, not the govt. I'm sure this decision is troubling and disturbing for you since it allows them the freedom to make their own decision.
Government is responsible for public safety regardless of how idiotic a person may be
Wrong. Where does the Constitution say the government is responsible for public safety?
Provide for the General Welfare
I knew you were going to say that. TDS morons use that to justify virtually everything they do. That's what what is done with revenue the government takes in. It gives no authority to make any laws or order people around.

Forum List

Back