Wisconsin made me proud tonight.

except none of that shit happened, moron
but stay in your pot induced denial

$lolwut.jpg

Of course ... and if it were Obama and a fake Soros discussion how to lie their way to a legislative victory, planting trouble makers in crowds, and accepting a flight to CA the Internet would have been overloaded and shut down from the right wing collectively flipping their shit.

Damn straight. If Obama ever even mentioned the idea of planting trouble makers in a crowd, you can bet we'd hear about it until 2012 and long after.

He doesn't need to. His Organizing for America site already telegraphed what he was doing.

Thought we forgot of that, didn't you?

Then perhaps you should pay closer attention to House's posts because that's SOP for him and why I chose to even make that retort in the first place.
House made no insinuation about my sexuality. You did, ass hole.
If House should intimate that I might be gay, I'll site my observations on the matter to him.

Ardickless15 is just a bitter fleebagger tonight....

He is markedly upset that the chickenshits he supported as they fled the state to avoid their elected responsibilities, saw their little stunt fail miserably...

I am enjoying his rants tonight....lol

Enjoying it immensely myself, but I can't believe I only got repped twice in all this. Hell I repped 4 times in this thread; 2+ and 2-.

Of course ... and if it were Obama and a fake Soros discussion how to lie their way to a legislative victory, planting trouble makers in crowds, and accepting a flight to CA the Internet would have been overloaded and shut down from the right wing collectively flipping their shit.

What the fuck are you babblin about?

Your hypocrisy. Do try to keep up.

Shithead...There is none here...albiet I enjoy calling YOU upon your foibles.

ah, thanks for admitting your failure
you always start posting stupid unrelated videos when you are totally lost

;)

:lol: Still obsessed with trying to win on the internet, Dive? You ever hear the term "quality over quantity"? It'd be useful for you.

Well the American Dream officially died today. Republicans bitch all the time, use everything they can to get bills past. They do what republicans do best, break the law to get what they want. We compromised, we had bi-partisan meetings trying to bring you to the table.

Republicans just don't care. You assholes don't want to compromise, you just jammed your radical anti-american agenda. Wisconsin and America are against you. You just dug your grave in 2012.

Just some free advice, you are very fucking stupid, and might be mentally ill. Now that I've diagnosed your 2 issues, can you solve them by driving into a retaining wall today?

ah, thanks for admitting your failure
you always start posting stupid unrelated videos when you are totally lost

;)

:lol: Still obsessed with trying to win on the internet, Dive? You ever hear the term "quality over quantity"? It'd be useful for you.
uh, no, little bert
that wasnt claiming a win
as in you lost the debate, but you are LOST as in you are clueless

uh, no, little bert
that wasnt claiming a win
as in you lost the debate, but you are LOST as in you are clueless

I'm noticing you're holding on tight to making a reference to my age with each passing post.

$u-mad17cc_1867.jpg

House made no insinuation about my sexuality. You did, ass hole.
If House should intimate that I might be gay, I'll site my observations on the matter to him.

He is markedly upset that the chickenshits he supported as they fled the state to avoid their elected responsibilities, saw their little stunt fail miserably...

Enjoying it immensely myself, but I can't believe I only got repped twice in all this. Hell I repped 4 times in this thread; 2+ and 2-.

Imagine if it was R's in some looney leftist state like CA fleeing to Las Vegas to keep some bill from passing?

The difference between me (and I assume quite a few others) and the Fleebaggers is they say that there is a time wen running away from your responsibilities is OK, whereas I say that it's NEVER OK...

Fleebaggers will be fleebaggers....

Imagine if it was R's in some looney leftist state like CA fleeing to Las Vegas to keep some bill from passing?

The difference between me (and I assume quite a few others) and the Fleebaggers is they say that there is a time wen running away from your responsibilities is OK, whereas I say that it's NEVER OK...

Fleebaggers will be fleebaggers....
I'm a biker, I don't run. I take responsibility very seriously.

Forum List

Back