Last edited by a moderator:
well, here you are posting your immature photos again
LOL

Coming from the guy who's essentially saying "I'm rubber, you're glue."

:eusa_whistle:

pee_wee.jpg

But here YOU are a parasite on a SITE.

A parasite? :lol:

Last I checked, you're posting here too. Though maybe you're researching about how a good political message board is run. :eusa_think:

I am posting here...but more goes on my site than posting...and it doesn't equire that I be there to babysit as someone certainly isn't babysitting *YOU* and should.

who the fuck is pretending anything?

If Democrats had pulled the same exact stunts that Walker and Co. pulled, Tommy, House, and you wouldn't of supported it. Hence, the false pretending to be non-partisan.
the republicans don't pull the shit the dems did
they did it to themselves
and if the GOP HAD done what the dems did, i would say the same fucking thing

Bullshit DiveCon and you know it. You would be all over Democrats if they did the exact same thing these republicans did tonight.

If Democrats had pulled the same exact stunts that Walker and Co. pulled, Tommy, House, and you wouldn't of supported it. Hence, the false pretending to be non-partisan.

Bullshit DiveCon and you know it. You would be all over Democrats if they did the exact same thing these republicans did tonight.

and you know that how?

keep proving me right in calling you a fucking moron

He sure would be.

keep proving me right in calling you a fucking moron

I am not a moron. You just think that because I win our battles DiveCon. Lets keep battling, I like to win.

Forum List

Back