Wisconsin police fatally shoot BLACK teen, fifty years after Selma

And they will kill again and again! Time to understand that the only way to "destroy" police brutality - is to reform ALL police system! Mental-health testing at least twice per year, weekly training, etc

You don't think that the police should defend themself against an assault by a criminal resisting arrest?

Black Teen Tony Robinson Shot Dead by Cop in Madison Wisconsin - NBC News

A summary.

Cops get called for black man walking in middle.of road and hitting people. Cop shows up. Black man attacks cop. Cops shoots him.

Protests in this liberal mecca erupt.

"BlackLiveMatter" erupts. Blah blah blah. Mans graduation photo is posted. Says he was dreaming of college.

And for a fair and balanced report...the news interviewd his GRANNDMA. Breaking news....she says he was a loving and caring young boy.

Its going to be a very...VERY...long summer folks.

Just who in the hell is telling blacks it's alright to attack cops???? Maybe it's time to change their message!!

Madison police say a 19-year-old man has died after being shot by an officer.
Police Chief Mike Koval says the man was shot Friday after an altercation with the officer. Koval did not know if the man was armed.
Madison Police 19-Year-Old Dies After Being Shot by Officer - ABC News

Just right on the 50th anniversary day of U.S.A. Civil Rights March. The Irony of Fate.
No matter what happened, but it can cause a lot of "no justice, no peace" noise.
And once again, a police officer is acting as Judge, Jury and Executioner. Right behavior or not?

Once again, a police officer is acting as a punching bag for blacks. Right behavior or not?

And they will kill again and again! Time to understand that the only way to "destroy" police brutality - is to reform ALL police system! Mental-health testing at least twice per year, weekly training, etc
How about mental health testing twice a year and weekly training for the sons of single moms.

You don't think that the police should defend themself against an assault by a criminal resisting arrest?
Not if he is a gentle giant.

Cops should take their whuppin's like men.

; - )

Hey whatever happened to that homeless guy who got his face eaten off by that deranged COLORED guy?

Once again...he attacked a cop. They havent released how.

So for now...yes....even on the 50th anniversary of Selma...if you attack a cop you may get shot.

WTF is your point? Should blacks be immune from rule of law because today is Selma day?

Nope, no immune for morons. If you are moron, just try to keep away from people in general

Police Chief Mike Koval says the man was shot Friday after an altercation with the officer. Koval did not know if the man was armed.

Just right on the 50th anniversary day of U.S.A. Civil Rights March. The Irony of Fate.
No matter what happened, but it can cause a lot of "no justice, no peace" noise.
And once again, a police officer is acting as Judge, Jury and Executioner. Right behavior or not?

So now without all the facts, you are judging and finding the police at fault. Interesting spin.

What are you taking about? I just questioned. But there is no doubt, that police act as Judge, Jury and Executioner currently

Black Teen Tony Robinson Shot Dead by Cop in Madison Wisconsin - NBC News

A summary.

Cops get called for black man walking in middle.of road and hitting people. Cop shows up. Black man attacks cop. Cops shoots him.

Protests in this liberal mecca erupt.

"BlackLiveMatter" erupts. Blah blah blah. Mans graduation photo is posted. Says he was dreaming of college.

And for a fair and balanced report...the news interviewd his GRANNDMA. Breaking news....she says he was a loving and caring young boy.

Its going to be a very...VERY...long summer folks.

Just who in the hell is telling blacks it's alright to attack cops???? Maybe it's time to change their message!!

For some reason the left wants to destroy the police and don't give a damn about the problems of blacks. I think it has to do with power. They'd rather rule in a loony, fucked up hell then serve in heaven.

I saw a picture of him, didn't look very black to me. I doubt the cop could have even known what he was.

So now without all the facts, you are judging and finding the police at fault. Interesting spin.

What are you taking about? I just questioned. But there is no doubt, that police act as Judge, Jury and Executioner currently
You are right of course.
You come at me and threaten me with impending physical violence or attack me and I have a gun you have just met your Judge, Jury and Executioner. No fucking problem.

I saw a picture of him, didn't look very black to me. I doubt the cop could have even known what he was.

Looked white to me...........same bs, different day. Media firing up the race shit. Like I said.....kid was a punk by all reports. Would have been zapped soon anyway by another black.

161242_600.jpg

Forum List

Back