Wisconsin Supreme Court just ruled the absentee Zuckerberg drop boxes are illegal

Dude, you have humper rally to hear lies at . Git going and kiss that ring
I'm listening even as we speak. I can do more that drink cheap liquor and drool at the same time, unlike...................................... Well, unlike somebody.

I would so hate for you to hump the ring with your lips.

We're playing a drinking game now. Every time you use the word "hump", you must take another drink.

I'd say something about Mrs. otto, but there's a rule that says I can't.

I'm listening even as we speak. I can do more that drink cheap liquor and drool at the same time, unlike...................................... Well, unlike somebody.
Really, I think that you can.

You have to set goals that are attainable for you.

We're playing a drinking game now. Every time you use the word "hump", you must take another drink.

I'd say something about Mrs. otto, but there's a rule that says I can't.
I thought that you had a humper rally to attend? Or was that a lie since Klimczak Russia is to far away.

I thought that you had a humper rally to attend? Or was that a lie since Klimczak Russia is to far away.
Bottoms up. When you start puking, you might want to aim so you'll miss.........................

Nevermind. Puke wherever you feel like puking.

Bottoms up. When you start puking, you might want to aim so you'll miss.........................

Nevermind. Puke wherever you feel like puking.
You need to drive that economy Dodge Charger to Vegas now!

The ring has to oral.

You need to drive that economy Dodge Charger to Vegas now!

The ring has to oral.
Switched from booze to meth now? Hmm??????????????

Well, actually, I'm going to guess that YOU are the one sucking on that ring. I didn't even know the location of President Trump's speech this evening.

You knew.

Switched from booze to meth now? Hmm??????????????

Well, actually, I'm going to guess that YOU are the one sucking on that ring. I didn't even know the location of President Trump's speech this evening.

You knew.
You must be from either Alabama or Mississippi from your posts.

Around 35 and lower income with no college degree.

Drive that truck boi.

Forum List

Back