Wisconsin Supreme Court just ruled the absentee Zuckerberg drop boxes are illegal

You must be from either Alabama or Mississippi from your posts.

Around 35 and lower income with no college degree.

Drive that truck boi.
Couldn't be more wrong. You really must be fucked up. I've said several times to you today that I'm an elderly woman.

I paid cash for my home in SD last summer. I drive my late husband's very well cared for 2012 Toyota -- only has 28K miles on it. You are right that I have no degree. I quit med school a few months into the second year and have worked in my own business until I retired.

Wanna know how my brokerage account is doing? Took about a $10K hit in the last month, thanks to JoeBob Skidmark's economy, but my broker is a good friend who goes the extra mile to care for my wealth. I'll recover.

So, time for you to stop sucking on that crank pipe and go to bed and stop bothering real people.

Couldn't be more wrong. You really must be fucked up. I've said several times to you today that I'm an elderly woman.

I paid cash for my home in SD last summer. I drive my late husband's very well cared for 2012 Toyota -- only has 28K miles on it. You are right that I have no degree. I quit med school a few months into the second year and have worked in my own business until I retired.

Wanna know how my brokerage account is doing? Took about a $10K hit in the last month, thanks to JoeBob Skidmark's economy, but my broker is a good friend who goes the extra mile to care for my wealth. I'll recover.

So, time for you to stop sucking on that crank pipe and go to bed and stop bothering real people.
Damn, that explains some.

How’s the hair design business?

How did your 401k do during the former 1-term president’s third year?

And lastly, 10K hit? You exaggerated it by at least 60%.

Damn, that explains some.

How’s the hair design business?

How did your 401k do during the former 1-term president’s third year?

And lastly, 10K hit? You exaggerated it by at least 60%.
I owned an art gallery.

Actually, it was more like an $11K hit.

Early in "covid" I lost about 40K but built it back up and added on another 40K. So far I've lost about 30K in the last four months, but I trust my broker and I can afford the hit.

Racial rogue al

Can you point out to me where the WI legislative branch has voted in the type of bowl cleaner used in state buildings?

The republic state legislature under scott wanker created the WEA after the wanker didn’t like the nonpartisan one before it for doing their jobs to limit political corruption.
None of that babble addresses the issue of drop boxes.

I owned an art gallery.

Actually, it was more like an $11K hit.

Early in "covid" I lost about 40K but built it back up and added on another 40K. So far I've lost about 30K in the last four months, but I trust my broker and I can afford the hit.
Yeah sure.

Art in South Dakota is what the white man took from the Trail of Tears.

I can’t wait till smellybozo comes on her and starts throwing those chairs at the wall in anger can you. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: White is already at it.:abgg2q.jpg:
I don’t know how your able to do it,I git all the commie paid shills over 200 of them like him on ignore.

more and more states are going to do that and the demonrat America haters like white smellybozo sealybobo and his gay lesbo wife penelope are going to be throwing chairs at the wall in anger not being able to steal elections anymore.:auiqs.jpg:
I'm prepared for Republican rigged elections. What I hope or assume will happen is eventually people will get sick of Republicans and replace them. Only problem is elections will be rigged. Once Republicans are in control.

You see how many of them tried to steal the 2020 election. And now more and more of those types are winning primaries. Inflation is going to out the Democrats. And now we have politicians who will rig the votes. We saw them try in 2020. They'll be back. And Republicans are passing laws making it harder to vote.

That's okay. I'll still make more than you when this happens. And if Democrats win, I'll still make more than you then too.

I'm prepared for Republican rigged elections. What I hope or assume will happen is eventually people will get sick of Republicans and replace them. Only problem is elections will be rigged. Once Republicans are in control.

You see how many of them tried to steal the 2020 election. And now more and more of those types are winning primaries. Inflation is going to out the Democrats. And now we have politicians who will rig the votes. We saw them try in 2020. They'll be back. And Republicans are passing laws making it harder to vote.

That's okay. I'll still make more than you when this happens. And if Democrats win, I'll still make more than you then too.
The republicans know that the type of fraud of which they accuse everyone else is basically impossible. That's why they are going a different route.

Everyone knows they stole the 2020 election.

And no one believes that Biden got 81 million legitimate votes.

This means WI isn't legally certified, and Biden does not have these electoral votes.

This means WI isn't legally certified, and Biden does not have these electoral votes.

No it does not. It means that from this point forward drop boxes are not allowed unless the legislature puts it into law they are.

This ruling has no bearing on anything that came before it. What you are proposing would be akin to giving someone a speeding ticket for driving too fast before the speed limit was lowered.

No it does not. It means that from this point forward drop boxes are not allowed unless the legislature puts it into law they are.

This ruling has no bearing on anything that came before it. What you are proposing would be akin to giving someone a speeding ticket for driving too fast before the speed limit was lowered.
Bad analogy. The speed limit was already lower.

Forum List

Back