Wisconsin's anti-democracy voter I.D. law to stand

Jc

I just find it entertaining that Nat claims there are hundreds of thousands of Democrats that are to dumb or lazy to find the DMV in WI alone. Must be one really stupid bunch.
right? racist pig isn't he/she? All of them are who are moaning about this subject.

Last presidential election, some right wing hack from PA openly admitted that passing a voters ID law would give that state to Romney....well, that pissed off a lot of voters in that state and Obama won by 300,000 votes.

Yep, yep, I remember that.

Just the GOP trying to cheat to gain power, as usual.

Yes, we know, voter ID disenfranchises the dead, the dead are people too

Nope, the people it does effect are alive and well. Why don't you try dealing with reality for a change? The information on who doesn't have ID, and why, is out there. If the numbers didn't work the GOP wouldn't be cheating.

Do you know what the fallacy referred to as "begging the question" means or do you just know how to do it?

Why exactly do you think blacks are too lazy to get a free id like every five years to vote? Are you assuming they are as lazy as you are?

Don't make assumptions. Lazy has nothing to do with it. And tell us, if one in 100 people can't buy a gun because they can't get a piece of paper, do we have a problem or are they just out of luck?

Jc

I just find it entertaining that Nat claims there are hundreds of thousands of Democrats that are to dumb or lazy to find the DMV in WI alone. Must be one really stupid bunch.
Still ignoring reality I see? So be it.
still haven't answered the question about women and black voters. Good lib, avoid the answer. hahhahahahahaahahah, take your tradition and go away, don't go away mad, just go away.

Nope, the people it does effect are alive and well. Why don't you try dealing with reality for a change? The information on who doesn't have ID, and why, is out there. If the numbers didn't work the GOP wouldn't be cheating.

Do you know what the fallacy referred to as "begging the question" means or do you just know how to do it?

Why exactly do you think blacks are too lazy to get a free id like every five years to vote? Are you assuming they are as lazy as you are?

Don't make assumptions. Lazy has nothing to do with it. And tell us, if one in 100 people can't buy a gun because they can't get a piece of paper, do we have a problem or are they just out of luck?

strawman fool!! strawman. next!

give me a break. give me a break. anyone can get an ID. You tell me why someone can't get one? Please I'm all eyes.
Texas teen fighting legal ID hurdles because of parents homeschooling Christian ways
And
Undocumented Citizens The Crisis of U.S. Birth Certificates 1940-1945 cliotropic

Now, open your eyes.
hahahahahaha, that's crap and you know it.
No, it isn't. It's American history, and for 230 years we managed to let people vote here without photo ID.
so
So, respect tradition, or, do as other nations do, issue everyone an ID and then ask for it.
you paint, just because you've shown you're a lazy fool, here is your post back at you that you have failed to answer against. You tell me to respect tradition, I asked you about women and black voters. How were these move tradition? come on now fool, can you dance some more?

Edit: what's even funnier, is then you ask me what tradition. So, what tradition?

Nothing strawman about it. Learn what that is. What I posted was an analogy, that you ran from like a child.

No, it isn't. It's American history, and for 230 years we managed to let people vote here without photo ID.
so
So, respect tradition, or, do as other nations do, issue everyone an ID and then ask for it.
you paint, just because you've shown you're a lazy fool, here is your post back at you that you have failed to answer against. You tell me to respect tradition, I asked you about women and black voters. How were these move tradition? come on now fool, can you dance some more?

Edit: what's even funnier, is then you ask me what tradition. So, what tradition?
You got your answer, read the thread next time.

Jc

still haven't answered the question about women and black voters. Good lib, avoid the answer. hahhahahahahaahahah, take your tradition and go away, don't go away mad, just go away.
That question was answered, pages ago.

Jc

That question was answered, pages ago.
which numbered post?

hahahahahaha, that's crap and you know it.
so

BTW, I did. It's how I searched for your original post about tradition. Tradition I have no idea of what you are referring to. So post up whatever post # it is that you answered me in. I'll apologize if you did.

Nothing strawman about it. Learn what that is. What I posted was an analogy, that you ran from like a child.
dude that is so full of straw the wizard of Oz would have been proud. maybe then you could ask for a brain.

dude that is so full of straw the wizard of Oz would have been proud. maybe then you could ask for a brain.
You fail to understand what a strawman is. Just answer the question, at what number of people not being able to express their rights do you think there would be a problem? 1 in ten? 100? 1,000?

Last edited:
Last presidential election, some right wing hack from PA openly admitted that passing a voters ID law would give that state to Romney....well, that pissed off a lot of voters in that state and Obama won by 300,000 votes.

Yet the idea of compulsory voting, which the president champions, and which would involve just this sort of identity proof, is a good thing?

so

BTW, I did. It's how I searched for your original post about tradition. Tradition I have no idea of what you are referring to. So post up whatever post # it is that you answered me in. I'll apologize if you did.
I have no idea that post it was, nor do I care.

The answer was, this is liberal nation founded by elites. I wouldn't most people vote, including you, but since the pitchforks can vote they all should be allowed to, fairness requires such a thing, but you don't want many of them to vote because they don't vote for your side, hence these laws that help the GOP win.

Yet the idea of compulsory voting, which the president champions, and which would involve just this sort of identity proof, is a good thing?

One, he doesn't champion it, he discussed it, and two I am all for a national ID, as long as you issue one to everyone first and then ask to see the fucking thing. That's what other nations do.

One, he doesn't champion it, he discussed it, and two I am all for a national ID, as long as you issue one to everyone first and then ask to see the fucking thing. That's what other nations do.

You want a national ID, but not a state-issued ID. Seems a bit nonsensical.

We are one nation, unless you have forgotten. And I already have a national ID, it's called a passport.

We are one nation, unless you have forgotten. And I already have a national ID, it's called a passport.

Then all you need to do is convince your state to accept, in lieu of a state issued ID, your passport as proof of identity so you can vote. Sounds logical to me.

I have no idea that post it was, nor do I care.

The answer was, this is liberal nation founded by elites. I wouldn't most people vote, including you, but since the pitchforks can vote they all should be allowed to, fairness requires such a thing, but you don't want many of them to vote because they don't vote for your side, hence these laws that help the GOP win.
so you never answered it. looky looky there. hypocrite.

Forum List

Back