Wish My Tax Rate Was -9% like GE.

Yep, if all corporations would support democrats they will get tax breaks.

It's a nice way to further divide the country.

GE makes billions supporting Democrat policies.

democrats are the crony capitalists

That took 2 seconds to disprove;
Jeffrey R. Immelt - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
CEO affiliation, Republican Party.

Note; I would guess that some of the CEO's of that top 10 list are ran by democrats. I'm not a party person, I'm a fact person and party is off topic here.

Watching the first person to bring party into this OP fail horribly is epic.
A fact person? I stated GE, not the CEO, to very different things, I did not say GE was a democratic company, I stated it supported and makes b lions off of Democrat policies.

AntiParty claims no party yet vehemently defends the democrats, so much so, AntiParty fails to comprehend and in "2 seconds", erroneously responds to something AntiParty imagined.

"That took 2 seconds to disprove", more like it took AntiParty two seconds to prove himself an idiot.

Then I'm sure you can show some links or facts on our original OP. The adults are talking kiddo. HUSH.
(GE IS DEMOCRAT, NOT THE CEO, JUST GE, DERPE DERPEE DERP DERP DERP)

Note; I would guess that some of the CEO's of that top 10 list are ran by democrats. I'm not a party person, I'm a fact person and party is off topic here.

A fact person? I stated GE, not the CEO, to very different things, I did not say GE was a democratic company, I stated it supported and makes b lions off of Democrat policies.

AntiParty claims no party yet vehemently defends the democrats, so much so, AntiParty fails to comprehend and in "2 seconds", erroneously responds to something AntiParty imagined.

"That took 2 seconds to disprove", more like it took AntiParty two seconds to prove himself an idiot.

Then I'm sure you can show some links or facts on our original OP. The adults are talking kiddo. HUSH.

GE is getting rich supporting the Democrats, I am not sorry that you do not want that discussed.

As far as the OP goes, it's a bit piss poor, no need to provide a link to prove that.

Jefferny Immelt is the CEO and the top stock owner. I'm not sure you have much ground to talk on.

GE is getting rich supporting the Democrats, I am not sorry that you do not want that discussed.

As far as the OP goes, it's a bit piss poor, no need to provide a link to prove that.

ALL large corporations support ALL parties small brain. Welcome to politics and the direct OP.

A corporation can't pay -9 % Tax Rate by donating to just one Politician. They donate to every party, (every, not just the republicans and democrats)

Watching someone paint it as a Democrat issue is comedic when the major owner/CEO is Republican.

Jefferny Immelt is the CEO and the top stock owner. I'm not sure you have much ground to talk on.
"Ground to talk on,"? GE supports Democrat Policies, they are making billions, your responses are all irrelevant to my fact, three responses from you that have yet to address my fact, so thanks for confirming by dodging and deflecting.

Well at one point and time during the 2008 elections GE did own NBC who was in the Obama camp, actually made a profit that year and still got millions back..

I'm not sure what your argument is..........Yes, some of Obama's biggest donors were NBC, ABC and CBS. More proof corporations run the politicians and more proof my perspective is solid. What are you trying to say? (I'm guessing what you said isn't a fact, but I'll still run with it)
Or maybe you thought the Obama controlled the MSM lol.

No just saying that he gave kick backs in the form of tax refunds for those that supported him, even when they were turning some pretty big profits.

And corporations/rich tycoons/etc. have been controlling politics long before the US was even a country.

"Rich Tycoons" ran things for centuries before America, that's a fact. But Citizens United seemed to take us a few centuries back and everyone is wondering what happened blaming races, groups and politicians. Truth is the rich still find ways to make the poor people think someone else is taking their profits, It's never their employer.

People have the right to demand a reasonable wage.

Had the ruling affected Citizens United the unions would have been affected as well. So you see the upside for the far left on this ruling.

Even without such things as Citizens united direct contributions by the rich elite and their corporations would still exist. Favors for those donations would still exist.

Heavy Hitters Top All-Time Donors 1989-2014 OpenSecrets

It would have done very little to change things, just change the shape of the monster that feeds the political parties in Washington. Money would still flow into the coffers.

Although McCain wanted to actually reform campaign finance.

Well at one point and time during the 2008 elections GE did own NBC who was in the Obama camp, actually made a profit that year and still got millions back..

I'm not sure what your argument is..........Yes, some of Obama's biggest donors were NBC, ABC and CBS. More proof corporations run the politicians and more proof my perspective is solid. What are you trying to say? (I'm guessing what you said isn't a fact, but I'll still run with it)

No just saying that he gave kick backs in the form of tax refunds for those that supported him, even when they were turning some pretty big profits.

And corporations/rich tycoons/etc. have been controlling politics long before the US was even a country.

"Rich Tycoons" ran things for centuries before America, that's a fact. But Citizens United seemed to take us a few centuries back and everyone is wondering what happened blaming races, groups and politicians. Truth is the rich still find ways to make the poor people think someone else is taking their profits, It's never their employer.

Had the ruling affected Citizens United the unions would have been affected as well. So you see the upside for the far left on this ruling.

Even without such things as Citizens united direct contributions by the rich elite and their corporations would still exist. Favors for those donations would still exist.

It would have done very little to change things, just change the shape of the monster that feeds the political parties in Washington. Money would still flow into the coffers.

Corporations and Citizens United are a shadow dance today. 1 person can donate through a Corporation and no one knows who the political party is that donated. What is not a shadow dance is YOU CAN NOT FORCE SOMEONE TO DONATE TO A PARTY. No Corporation can force an employee to donate to a party. So let's end this dance of a rich dirt bag donating for profit under the cover of a Corporation. Citizens United DIRECTLY attacks our Constitution. We have the right to know when 1 rich idiot buys a pathway to profits.

Actually no it does not, but I am sure many of the far left posters here would agree with you.

Also Actblue would be in big trouble as well, since the are #1 on the list and Citizens United did not even make it on the list.

"Ground to talk on,"? GE supports Democrat Policies, they are making billions, your responses are all irrelevant to my fact, three responses from you that have yet to address my fact, so thanks for confirming by dodging and deflecting.

Your "fact" has no substance at all and was all but disproven! The post was about the top 10 Corporations that PAY NO TAXES AT ALL!

I supplied facts with information and you supplied response with insults and "you can't handle my facts" type of information. Do you know the first thing about FACTS and/or DEBATE?

Corporations and Citizens United are a shadow dance today. 1 person can donate through a Corporation and no one knows who the political party is that donated. What is not a shadow dance is YOU CAN NOT FORCE SOMEONE TO DONATE TO A PARTY. No Corporation can force an employee to donate to a party. So let's end this dance of a rich dirt bag donating for profit under the cover of a Corporation. Citizens United DIRECTLY attacks our Constitution. We have the right to know when 1 rich idiot buys a pathway to profits.

Actually no it does not, but I am sure many of the far left posters here would agree with you.

Also Actblue would be in big trouble as well, since the are #1 on the list and Citizens United did not even make it on the list.

LOL. You don't even know what Citizens United is.......epic, but not suprising.

Clearly you don't know what Citizens United even is.

Your "fact" has no substance at all and was all but disproven! The post was about the top 10 Corporations that PAY NO TAXES AT ALL!

I supplied facts with information and you supplied response with insults and "you can't handle my facts" type of information. Do you know the first thing about FACTS and/or DEBATE?
Do you know you are not in a debate? You respond as if you are not in a debate, so shove your idiotic response where the sun don't shine.

#1) G.E.’s effective U.S. corporate income tax rate over this six year period was -9 percent. WHAT IS YOUR TAX RATE?
From 2008 to 2013, while GE made over $33.9 billion in United States profits, it received a total tax refund of more than $2.9 billion from the Internal Revenue Service.

More READING here..........I fully recognize some on the forum can not read past a pretty or bias title. This one is for the readers and thinkers.

America s Top 10 Corporate Tax Avoiders - Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont

GE is Obama's buddy, though. And they're a giant colossal defense contractor. Of course they're fucking everybody. Plus they provide Jewish billionaire CEO's who become chairmen of the United Negro College Fund. I think they wear black face or something like that.

ALL large corporations support ALL parties small brain. Welcome to politics and the direct OP.

A corporation can't pay -9 % Tax Rate by donating to just one Politician. They donate to every party, (every, not just the republicans and democrats)

Watching someone paint it as a Democrat issue is comedic when the major owner/CEO is Republican.

Him serving under Obama would suggest otherwise.

Yes I do, but show me where they are on that list I posted.

#1) G.E.’s effective U.S. corporate income tax rate over this six year period was -9 percent. WHAT IS YOUR TAX RATE?
From 2008 to 2013, while GE made over $33.9 billion in United States profits, it received a total tax refund of more than $2.9 billion from the Internal Revenue Service.

More READING here..........I fully recognize some on the forum can not read past a pretty or bias title. This one is for the readers and thinkers.

GE is Obama's buddy, though. And they're a giant colossal defense contractor. Of course they're fucking everybody. Plus they provide Jewish billionaire CEO's who become chairmen of the United Negro College Fund. I think they wear black face or something like that.

GE is every politicians buddy, just like Lockheed Martin.....( a much bigger defense contractor)

GE is into many things like credit cards, Healthcare, defense, appliances, etc.

Many corporations are like this and put those in power that will help them the most. Why do you think the unions are in the back pocket of the DNC?

GE is also moving a few portions of their company to China.

OpenSecrets is one of the best websites for true information, I'll give you that..........and wo

You stating you have no idea why Citizens United didn't make it on that list is Ironically epic. I doubt that list would be possible without Citizens United..............................RESEARCH IS HARD.........RIGHT? LMGTFY

OpenSecrets is one of the best websites for true information, I'll give you that..........and wo

You stating you have no idea why Citizens United didn't make it on that list is Ironically epic. I doubt that list would be possible without Citizens United..............................RESEARCH IS HARD.........RIGHT? LMGTFY

Well I guess they can not be as open as CBS and make a TV series based on a certain female as Secretary of State, just did not use real names.

But then again you can not provide proof of claims about Citizens United and can not show where they are on the list with biggest donors.

Well I guess they can not be as open as CBS and make a TV series based on a certain female as Secretary of State, just did not use real names.

But then again you can not provide proof of claims about Citizens United and can not show where they are on the list with biggest donors.

I haven't been for a reason. Citizens United isn't a donor...ahem Let me google that for you

You stating, "Citizens United isn't one of the top donors" even after I asked you to look it up is depressing. Sad day for America, but at least you debated me. Most won't.

I haven't been for a reason. Citizens United isn't a donor...ahem Let me google that for you

You stating, "Citizens United isn't one of the top donors" even after I asked you to look it up is depressing. Sad day for America, but at least you debated me. Most won't.
You are not in a debate, dummy.

Citizens United is known for its support of conservatives and money in politics.

So where are they on that list?

Also citizens united gets barred for running something about Hilary and CBS makes a whole series about her. If you are truly ant-party then you should see the hypocrisy in this.

Hint: Which is why I brought it up...

Also to bring you up speed:

Justice Kennedy's majority opinion[29] found that the BCRA §203 prohibition of all independent expenditures by corporations and unions violated the First Amendment's protection of free speech. The majority wrote, "If the First Amendment has any force, it prohibits Congress from fining or jailing citizens, or associations of citizens, for simply engaging in political speech."[30]
Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Also might want to change the title of thread if you want to rant about Citizens United instead of GE.

The funny thing is to watch the far left go bananas over this as it would have affected their party more than anyone.

Forum List

Back