Witchcraft.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Some people on here believe in witchcraft. I believe that it has no power over me. So, I'm throwing down the gauntlet. If there are any witches on here, or if you know of a witch who will cooperate, place or have them place a curse on me. I dare you. We'll see just how effective it is. LOL!

Do no harm.

And..three times worse for the one doing it. No self respecting witch will take you up on such a dare.

Last edited:
What could a spell do that life hasn't already done? lol

Some people on here believe in witchcraft. I believe that it has no power over me. So, I'm throwing down the gauntlet. If there are any witches on here, or if you know of a witch who will cooperate, place or have them place a curse on me. I dare you. We'll see just how effective it is. LOL!
I never really believed in witchcraft before but I just saw you turn yourself into the main attraction of a flea circus.

From now on, I'm a believer.

I placed a spell on you but it won't come true till after you die..... and I hope you live a long and healthy life.

Last edited:
You're an idiot. No self-respecting wytch is going to incur the karmic shitstorm that a curse whips up just to satisfy your ignorant curiosity. How about a counter challenge. You insist God is real. Well, I have been near-sighted all my life. Go ahead, call down your God, and have him heal my sight. Do that, and I'll believe.

See how stupid that sounds?

Make no mistake that, wytches absolutely believe that curses, and hexes work. After all, a famous wytch is often quoted as saying "A wytch that cannot hex, cannot heal; A wytch that cannot curse, cannot cure," However, one of the basic tenets of Witchcraft is "Be ever mindful of the three fold law ye should/Three times bad, and three times good,"

In other words, if you are going to even consider casting a curse, or a hex, you consider, carefully, your actions, and you make damned certain that your reasons for desiring to do so are well worth whatever karmic backlash you are going to bring on yourself with the effort. And, sorry, RWNJ, your petty curiosity just isn't.

• Banned
Do no harm.

And..three times worse for the one doing it. No self respecting witch will take you up on such a dare.
You're referring to white witches. Not all witches are alike. There's also voodoo. Another bunch of fakes. Anyone who claims supernatural powers is completely delusional.

You're an idiot. No self-respecting wytch is going to incur the karmic shitstorm that a curse whips up just to satisfy your ignorant curiosity. How about a counter challenge. You insist God is real. Well, I have been near-sighted all my life. Go ahead, call down your God, and have him heal my sight. Do that, and I'll believe.

Make no mistake that, wytches absolutely believe that curses, and hexes work. After all, a famous wytch is often quoted as saying "A wytch that cannot hex, cannot heal; A wytch that cannot curse, cannot cure," However, one of the basic tenets of Witchcraft is "Be ever mindful of the three fold law ye should/Three times bad, and three times good,"

In other words, if you are going to even consider casting a curse, or a hex, you consider, carefully, your actions, and you make damned certain that your reasons for desiring to do so are well worth whatever karmic backlash you are going to bring on yourself with the effort. And, sorry, RWNJ, your petty curiosity just isn't.
Why do you spell it "wytch" and not the proper spelling witch? ..... :cool:

The spelling wytch is used by many neo-pagans to distinguish themselves fro the idiotic stereotypes created by years of Christian propaganda. Just as pagans practice magick, not magic, in order to distinguish the practice from that of street magician illusionists.

I'm sure you do. Just as I'm sure you applaud your fellow "moderate" Muslims throwing fags off the roof, right?
Moderate muslim is a made up western term. .... :cool:
A 'moderate' Muslim is one who holds your arms behind your back while another cuts your head off.

If there are any witches on here, or if you know of a witch who will cooperate, place or have them place a curse on me. I dare you. We'll see just how effective it is. LOL!

hillary-angry-1.jpg

It's refreshing to here a Muslim admit that Islam is a religion of extremism.
Extremist muslim is also just another made up western media term. ..... :cool:
I didn't say "Extremist Muslim". I said Islam is a religion of extremism. Stoning a woman because she was raped is extremism. throwing homosexuals off of roofs is extremism. Stoning people who do not adhere to a particular interpretation of the Koran is extremism. You not liking it being call extreme makes it no less extreme.

The lie is that Islam is a "religion of peace". Islam's idea of "peace" is everyone who is not adhering to Islam dead.

spells wok like prayers, they don't.

I didn't say "Extremist Muslim". I said Islam is a religion of extremism. Stoning a woman because she was raped is extremism. throwing homosexuals off of roofs is extremism. Stoning people who do not adhere to a particular interpretation of the Koran is extremism. You not liking it being call extreme makes it no less extreme.

The lie is that Islam is a "religion of peace". Islam's idea of "peace" is everyone who is not adhering to Islam dead.
Islam is Islam

There is no crunchy granola version of it to pacify the lefty liberals. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back