With 3 Weeks Left Obama Focuses on Helping Obama, NOT America

Status
Not open for further replies.
SnowflakeFayeRay, we know Hillary lost.

But we see that Trump has not really won, has he?

:lol: :mad-61:

How has he not really won? Didn't anybody tell you? He's our next President.
Not going to be the one you hoped he would be. He is being pushed around already. He will toe the line if he wishes to remain a figurehead president.

No Flake, I think he's not going to be the one you hoped he'd be. And I don't know of anybody pushing him around. Maybe you can be more specific.

Trump got to work two days after winning while Hillary was recovering from her biggest hangover yet. It's a good thing he's into real estate because he knows the eviction process if Obama doesn't want to leave.

As long as he gets rid of Commie Care, appoints conservatives to the courts, and starts working on kicking out illegals, I'll be happy with those accomplishments alone. Anything else is an added benefit.

We will survive the petty man childs temper tantrum. I rather like that he's going out behaving like a 2 year old, proof the fool has learned nothing in 8 years. He's still the lame community agitator from 2008 who never belonged in the White House in the first place.

We will survive the petty man childs temper tantrum. I rather like that he's going out behaving like a 2 year old, proof the fool has learned nothing in 8 years. He's still the lame community agitator from 2008 who never belonged in the White House in the first place.

Could you imagine the left if Bush said he was going to hang around Washington to bug Obama all the time? They would have started yet another riot. This Obama is going to be like gum on a shoe.

SnowFlake Alt Right starting to worry.

"Commie Care" will morph into a better program.

The "conservatives" that SnowFlakeFayeRay wants won't be appointed to SCOTUS.

Something will be done to bring the end to illegals issue, but he will be displeased.

Bush's popularity was less than Obama's. Bush would have been laughed out of town, while Obama is greeted with cheers that he is staying in DC.

Could you imagine the left if Bush said he was going to hang around Washington to bug Obama all the time? They would have started yet another riot. This Obama is going to be like gum on a shoe.
Bush has class. Not so for obummer!

Something will be done to bring the end to illegals issue, but he will be displeased.

Bush's popularity was less than Obama's. Bush would have been laughed out of town, while Obama is greeted with cheers that he is staying in DC.

Well, leave it to liberals to cheer an ex-President that has no dignity whatsoever. Commie Care better morph into something better because it can't get much worse. The best part of Trump's presidency will be to hear California scream bloody murder when their federal funds are cut off from their sanctuary cities.

Oh the joy that awaits us. :banana::banana::banana:

They would have freaked. Obama doesn't understand he has no power after Jan 20th. With his party destroyed he has no way of handing out favors and patronage. What's he going to do cry on Oprah? Standing on the sidelines whining like a bitch will get old fast.

I don't think Democratic party leaders want this clown hanging around. Word is the party money and power brokers blame him. They realize they need to do a 180 and quickly to begin rebuilding their party.

They would have freaked. Obama doesn't understand he has no power after Jan 20th. With his party destroyed he has no way of handing out favors and patronage. What's he going to do cry on Oprah? Standing on the sidelines whining like a bitch will get old fast.

I don't think Democratic party leaders want this clown hanging around. Word is the party money and power brokers blame him. They realize they need to do a 180 and quickly to begin rebuilding their party.

His power will be the MSM. They will cover his every footsteps. When the Republicans do something, Obama will be right there with all the cameras on him saying how awful it is. But you are correct, everybody will grow tired of that crap after a while.

His power will be the MSM. They will cover his every footsteps. When the Republicans do something, Obama will be right there with all the cameras on him saying how awful it is. But you are correct, everybody will grow tired of that crap after a while.

That would have worked on Bush who just sat there like a punching bag and took the hits. Trump wow whole different story. Trump will have all the advantages of being the president at his disposal to hit back. Trump already destroyed Hillary, the MSM, the Democratic party, and the GOP establishment all at the same time single handedly. I dare Obama to run his mouth Trump will destroy the fool.

Well, leave it to liberals to cheer an ex-President that has no dignity whatsoever. Commie Care better morph into something better because it can't get much worse. The best part of Trump's presidency will be to hear California scream bloody murder when their federal funds are cut off from their sanctuary cities.

Oh the joy that awaits us. :banana::banana::banana:

I'll be cheering that happening. What type of civilization can you have when the mob takes over, especially a mob that entered the country illegally and then the hillarybots say this is the source of our strength for the future. Joe biden below talking this nonsense. The demorat party has gone full out nuts, and biden shilling for our present immigration system proves this.

This thread was off-topic and derailed by top of page2 .. There are warnings issued. And it is closed..
If you get a post deletion alert and NO warning -- consider yourself warned anyways..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back