🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With Democrats all in on selling their ass to Mexico...can the GOP really win Hispanic voters?

As a descendant of Cuban refugees that became American, I can both confirm and find it hilarious that many of those Cuban refugees are now outraged that refugees are allowed to become Americans. They vote for the white supremacist movement, having fooled themselves into thinking the supremacists wouldn't boot them out of here the second they got the chance.
I hope they remember the party that denigrated a victim of the Florida school shooting because she is Cuban American.

Strange. I never heard of anything of the sort. What is the name of this victim so I can Google it?

As a descendant of Cuban refugees that became American, I can both confirm and find it hilarious that many of those Cuban refugees are now outraged that refugees are allowed to become Americans. They vote for the white supremacist movement, having fooled themselves into thinking the supremacists wouldn't boot them out of here the second they got the chance.
I hope they remember the party that denigrated a victim of the Florida school shooting because she is Cuban American.

Are you referring to that big mouth, carpet munching, gender confused ‘it’ sort of thing?

I like how bystanders and witnesses are now “VICTIMS”. Haha...only in LibTardia.

We all know a few smart Hispanics who support the Trump administration and Republican ideals...But can the GOP really expect to make a dent in that demographic leading into November?

Que sera sera, as Doris Day would say.

True...and
los mexicanos siempre votarán por la mierda gratis

Thanks, never had as good a laugh from Google's Spanish to English translator.

upload_2018-9-12_8-11-25.png

Forum List

Back